Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Forest Behemoth
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
LonelyRyu
Level 72
Knight
Threads: 74
Posted: 5/28/2019 at 4:46 AM Post #1
This beast is really, really shrewd, let me tell you.

I manage to whittle the beast down then it unleashes major attacks and knocks out my pets for several turns which means I can't do anything.
I don't want to waste more gold getting grove potions (still don't have enough for the grove barracks) I spent tons on equipment then in a fervor to get max stat pets I failed to notice they were low lever too which would mean wasting a lot of time and more gold on Experience Orbs trying to get them to high levels just so they can be equipped with Vinethorn equipment.

I went back to my original team because I had already spent so much time getting them to the levels they are.

So I don't know what to do...should I just bite the bullet and try to level up my max stat pets then try beating the behemoth or try again with my original team?

Either way that thing is a pain!

Edited to add: My tank -Butternut Squash- IS a mas stat pet and he still got his tail handed to him...

I did it! I beat Behemoth. It wasn't too hard either. Good think my water tank had Ice Sphere too 'cause it really helped me out.
Edited By LonelyRyu on 5/30/2019 at 6:48 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.