Players 2,533 428
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,930 810
Generated 653,745 96
Captured 1,186,876 59
Bred 6,365,217 655
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > General Discussion > Spring Blossom Ferrikki/Nephini event pl...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 386
Posted: 5/20/2019 at 6:14 PM Post #1
Hey guys~! We had a pretty good night last night when we pre-planned for these, so I figured we might be able to try again tonight. Last night we were able to get two back to back Ferrikki events followed by some regular and then a Nephini event all chained together.

I'm currently collecting enchanted water to pull a Ferrikki event at around 9pm server time. It takes 2500 enchanted water to trigger an event. If I can make it to 2500 enchanted water, we'll have the event good to go. If I can get further increments of 2500, we'll chain it and do another Ferrikki or even a Nephini event. (Why these two specifically? These are the hardest two species to find as legendary pets and these events give an incredibly increased chance, so remember to bring a master snare!)

We've started lining events up!
*Ny'vene will be starting us off at 8:55PM-9:25pm
*Ferrikki will be starting after the intermission at around 9:40pm
*Nephini plant got the rest of my hoarded water and is at 50%, will continue to water it as more water comes in!

To help with these efforts, I am trading for enchanted water. I have both , a pet trade and an item trade thread.

Alternatively, feel free to donate water for the events or join us to help us trigger them. :)

A thank you to the following players for water donations~!
Falkinsey, Niverus

Thank you for helping make this planned event possible~!

We're all done for now~
Edited By Imperium on 5/21/2019 at 11:39 AM.

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.