Players 2,437 399
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,235,311 1,122
Generated 656,000 45
Captured 1,189,917 95
Bred 6,389,302 982
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Bug Reporting > Astryl's Meadow messed up everything...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Benajah765
Level 25
Threads: 1
Posted: 5/18/2019 at 1:44 PM Post #1
Okay, so...
I was exploring in Astryl's Meadow when suddenly my character froze up. I couldn't move around or anything, so I decided that I would ignore it. Bugs like this have always fixed themselves after a while for me.
So I decide to go to my inventory, because I had gotten some armor and I wanted to use that. But when I clicked on it and tried to give it to my Sylesti, a notification popped up saying: "You cannot manage your inventory during a battle." So I was like, "Well, maybe I forgot and accidentally left a battle open." So I went into the world map and clicked on the area I'm currently exploring. Instead of going into that area, it brought me to Astryl's Meadow...in the exact same spot I had been...with my character still frozen.
So now I can't manage my inventory, can't explore anywhere, and are still frozen in Astryl's Meadow. Help!
Edited By Benajah765 on 5/18/2019 at 1:45 PM.
Benajah765
Level 25
Threads: 1
Posted: 5/18/2019 at 1:47 PM Post #2
Okay. I just realized how stupid I am.
Apparently, I had encountered an enemy off screen, and that made it so I couldn't move. This wasn't a bug at all, just me being stupid, like I am sometimes.
Ignore this problem! It wasn't a problem at all!

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.