Players 2,428 405
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,232,914 1,434
Generated 655,906 93
Captured 1,189,720 106
Bred 6,387,196 1,235
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Other Fiction > Grape Soda, Summer Beats, and Dads Old F...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 5/11/2019 at 12:37 AM Post #1
Hence I have decided to discontinue Everyuth, I will be starting something that I've been thinking of for a long time now. The whole ordeal with PMing me If you have any comments. I may set up a thread so we could discuss as a group.

The setting of the story takes place just after a sixteen-year-old's father passes away, in the June of 1994. Her name is Jamie Karma House, her mother left when she was two, and I have stated here father's passing. Because she isn't old enough to care for herself correctly; she has to move in with her, very religious, grandparents. They find women wearing pants disrespectful, short hair is a no, and boxing? Better luck next time. But she gets to keep her dad's old ford, his CD collection, and grape soda.
Edited By Sabira on 5/11/2019 at 12:38 AM.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 5/11/2019 at 4:02 PM Post #2
One

By the time I got to their house I had cried my tears. I've never really liked my mother's parents. They had always been stuffy- Getting angry at how I had my hair cut, or what I dressed in. They had hated anything that even showed the shape of the leg.

"Two years, Jamie, you can do it." , I whispered to myself. Pulling the keys out of the ignition, I got out of the old rusty ford. For it being June it was chilly. The forest around me creaked as I went to fetch my duffle bags. My grandfather's old dog, Jax, barked rounding the corner of the house, welcoming me. I smiled, shutting the trunk. The old bloodhound leapt up and down in front of me.

"Hey boy." , I whi, leaning down to let him. "You must be ha I'm living here, huh?". And slobbered all over my hand before turning towards the house. I grabbed my bags, making my way towards the door. Not wanting to deal with an angry grandmother. I set my bags into a lift to my room in the attic. Jax whined as I descended up the ladder.

"Why Mother's parents? Why not Dad's?" , I growled to myself as I pulled myself into the bedroom. I whistled for Jax to pay down on the pilot system. The dog layed inbetween the two bags as I began to pull. This will be a workout. Jax leapt into the room when he was close enough, making it easier for me.

"Hey, hold this for me please." , I whispered, handing him the rope. Jax looked confused at first but took it. Quickly I snatched the bags, before he let go. "Thank you." .

I turned on the lamp, making my way to the dresser. I yawned, plopping the bags next to the dresser. I couldn't help but lay down on my bags. I had tuckered myself when I was crying. And I did have school the next day. Jax grumbled, laying next to me as I fell asleep.

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.