Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Kaosu
Level 72
Trickster
Threads: 37
Posted: 5/7/2019 at 4:12 PM Post #1
Fandom: Final Fantasy VII
No real relationships if I remember right but kind of a budding OC x Vincent if you squint (iirc cause its been a while)
Originally found: Fanfiction.net

Basic plot is that Vincent goes on vacation to this out of the way nowhere town and stays at a ranch/bar that raises creatures that had a name that I've sense forgotten, but were basically poisonous horses. The oc female (again don't remember the name ><) had one horse-creature raised specifically for Sepharoth named 'Silver Elite' but the horse was half wild and had poisoned her quite a few times. There is a big race happening and she enters because some people are trying to buy the bar/ranch and put her out of business. Her winnings include a huge plot of land where she releases the wildest of the horses to live out the rest of their lives. Vincent stays in the apartment thing above the ranch with the owner and the woman.

Other little details I remember are like Vincent and her camping out for a little so they can learn the race track, and him helping her measure out some pain-killer sort of leaf that's suppose to be really bad for you. The story definitely opens with Vincent riding into town on a motorcycle.

If this sounds like a story you know, please tell me a name, artist, anything. Extra love if you know where its posted (if it still is) because I have scoured every part of ff.net and haven't found it and I know I save it to my faves every time I read it but it keeps vanishing so idk ><

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.