Forum Index > Other Fiction > League of Diamond
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 5/6/2019 at 8:30 AM Post #1
Just gonna be a book of short stories as lore for my Minecraft rpg
Edited By DruidOfBees on 5/8/2019 at 8:08 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 5/6/2019 at 11:21 AM Post #2
The Diamond League

Tefito the Wanderer
Male

Famous for mapping out thousands of chunks of the world and exploring every block and biome he comes across

Frizz the Constructor
Male

Famous for creating beautiful and massive designs and clever buildings in the world. Most of the brilliant temples of the world were built by him, but fell to ruin as they were looted after the League disbanded

Mikei the Mastermind
Male

Famous for making genius redstone inventions with many complex, fully self functioning parts. A lot of things he invented were passed town to players to use

Calamity the Ruinous
Female

Famous for her destructive arts, being able to clear away anything with her explosive knowledge. Some large chasms in the world were caused by her, left as a reminder to always use blast protection

Irene the Mystical
Female

Famous for her knowledge of enchants and potions, translated the enchanted runes and shared potion recipes with the world

Benja the Slayer
Male

Famous for his sharp and powerful weapons that could strike down any enemy instantly. Most of his fighting strategies are still taught to town guards

Murph the Wild
Female

Famous for her knowledge of all biotic life in Minecraft, taming wolves and cats, riding horses and pigs, and discovering mobs weaknesses, as well as behaviors of plant life

Endre the Miner
Male

Famous for his adventures underground in the deepest caves of the world. He is the richest member of the League due to his large amounts of every ore

Chiara the Realm-breaker
Female

Famous for her portals that open to different worlds like the nether and the end. She vanished shortly after Alma's alleged death, presumed to be searching for her

Alma the Loyal
Female

Famous for being a diplomat who brought players together in a civilized manner, as well as being a well rounded player. She was the leader of the order up until fell into the void and is now allegedly dead
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 5/6/2019 at 4:29 PM Post #3
Series 1: The Origins

Chapter 1: Alma the Loyal and Tefito the Wanderer

Alma was so, so lost and very confused. She knew she built her house around here somewhere, but she couldn't find it at all, and it was getting dark out, so she needed to find a place to stay.

She roamed the mountains, looking for any place that was safe. She was getting hungry and she was still lost, and as if her luck couldn't get any worse- a skeleton was now chasing after her, arrows whizzing by. She was backed against a wall, a skeleton, spider, and now creeper closing in on her.

Alma closed her eyes, accepting her short lived fate on this world. Just as she heard the hissing of the creeper, it all went silent.

"Hey, don't you know it's dangerous out here at night?" Alma opened her eyes to find a man with an iron sword held in his crossed arms as he looked at her, waiting for a response.

"Uh... uh- yeah! sorry, I was trying to find my way back to my house but I got lost... I was trying to find some Jungle saplings for my tree farm... and now I can't find my home... and I didn't even get the saplings..." Alma explained.

"Well, you can come stay at my base for the night, it's in the mountain over there... I'll probably be gone in the morning though, I might have some spare jungle saplings there" He tells her. "The name's Tefito by the way... don't bother remembering it though, I usually only meet people once and never see them again, I don't stay in one place for too long" Tefito says as they walked back to his base.

"Alma. But don't you get lonely? Does it get boring or tiring not having any place to settle down or friends to return to?" Alma asked as they entered the small room dug out in the mountain's side.

*Nope. Id get bored if I stopped traveling, and I meet new people all the time, which has got to be better than just talking to the same people over and over again* Tefito disagreed. *Plus, we see how far having friends got you* he continued, somewhat teasingly.

*Yeah. My friend saved my life* She tells him.

That seemed to catch him off guard.

*We arent friends, Ms. Alma* he crossed his arms, quickly regaining composure.

*Well why not?* she retorted. *Its just Alma, by the way, no ms. Needed.* she corrected him. *Tefito, theres such little progress made in this world and so many players dying without anyone knowing, I was to make a community for players to stay together and help each other so we can survive better. If you hadnt saved me, I wouldve died, now imagine if everyone could have someone by their sides to help protect each other* Alma began to ramble about her idea. Tefito seemed genuinely intrigued by this.

*...Yeah, okay, I get it... I guess Ill help you, I know a good place to start* Tefito agreed, handing Alma a few jungle saplings.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 5/7/2019 at 12:11 PM Post #4

Chapter 2: Calamity the Ruinous and Endre the Miner

*Okay! Finally finished!* Alma said cheerfully from the roof of the house she had just built. *Hows your house coming along?* She turned to see Tefitos progress, her face falling in disappointment. *Tefito... thats just a dirt shack... cmon, you gotta make it look nice so more players will want to live here.

*Whats wrong with my shack? I live in these things all the time! Its not supposed to be nice its quick and practical!* Tefito defended his tiny dirt shack with an oak door.

*Okay, uh, Nevermind, Ill help you build something... maybe out of stone?* Alma suggested.

*Okay, but you can do the building, Im just going to get resources, Ill get cobble, diorite, andesite, and granite and you can do whatever you want* Tefito bargained, then leaving to go find a hole to mine from. He came across one shortly, but as he approached, he noticed two players standing next to it.

*Alright! One more! Im sure well hit some ores soon* the man said, an iron pickaxes in his arms.

*Okay! Its so cool how deep the tnt blows this thing, Id probably die if I fell!* The woman mused, leaning over the side and the man walked over to pull her back.

*Yeah, yeah, Ill head down when we strike a cave, then you're free to go* He said, looking down.

*Aww, but its so much fun! I could blow a cave for you myself!* She bargains.

*Uhh, hey there, mind if I ask what you guys are doing? Tefito asked as he approached the two just before the woman could light another tnt.

*Im blowing up a hole so Endre can go mining!* The girl said, launching the tnt down the hole and watching as it exploded, making the hole even deeper. *Lets go! I like my idea of blowing up a cave for us!* she said taking a running jump.

*Callie! No!* The man, Endre shouted, grabbing the back of her shirt and pulling her backwards. "Don't jump down there, you'll die, stupid" He criticized her, pushing her back gently.

"I have a water bucket, if you let me come with you down there, we can use it to get down... I just need a bunch of stone for my house that my... friend... is making me build... oh, and my name is Tefito, in case you were wondering" Tefito explained, holding out the water bucket.

Callie and Endre agreed, and the trio gently lowered to the bottom of the hole, Tefito quickly collected all the resources.

*So... Im guessing you like tnt? Uh... your name is Callie, right?* Tefito asked, trying to make conversation at the girl pulled out more explosives.

*Calamity, actually, Endre just likes nicknames* She corrected him, placing the explosives and pulling the two boys behind a wall as the tnt exploded.

*So, why is a friend building your house for you?* Endre asked as Calamity went out to place more tnt.

*Well, she wants to build a player settlement community thing, and she said my dirt shack wasnt good enough* Tefito responded, placing more blocks into his inventory.

*Endre! Diamond!* Calamity squealed excitedly, and Endre rushes out to mine the ore with his fortune 3 pickaxe. *Hey, Tefito, could we come back to you and your friends settlement for a little while? My home got destroyed after an incident... which also destroyed Endres house... which is why Im here trying to make it up to him* Calamity explained.

*Sure, its no problem, Im sure Alma would love to have you guys* Tefito offered, heading back over to the waterfall.

*And... maybe live there too? Since we dont have anywhere else to go?* Calamity asked, following Tefito up the waterfall.

*Callie, I doubt theyd let you after you blew up both our homes* Endre scoffed. *Basically, she was trying to make stronger tnt, and it accidentally went off inside, and little did she know, my house was in a cave below her house, and it wrecked both our places.* Endre gave the full story.

*Thats all up to Alma, wether or not you can live with us* Tefito said, leading them back to the town.

*Tefito! Youre back! And you brought friends? Welcome to Rendezvous!* Alma welcomed them cheerfully.

*Rendezvous? You came up with a name?* Tefito asked, handing her the stones.

*Yeah! I thought it would be nice, since its a place for other players to meet up with each other* Alma said with a cheerful smile.

*Well then* Tefito turned to the newcomers *Welcome to Rendezvous, Calamity and Endre*
Edited By DruidOfBees on 5/8/2019 at 8:07 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 5/8/2019 at 8:06 PM Post #5
Chapter 3: Frizz the Constructor and Murph the Wild

Alma stepped into the village with Endre and Calamity on either of her sides, and Tefito standing in front of them.

*You werent kidding... this place is a ghost town* Alma observed, looking at the beautiful buildings in the city around her. The town seemed to span a large clearing of land, but according to Tefito, not a single person was in the whole place.

*Yeah, we can search for clues about what happened- and before you ask, no. Calamity, you may not blow anything up* Tefito told Calamity before she could even start talking.

*We should all search different direction, and meet back here at sunhigh with anything we find* Endre suggested. The other three agreed that the plan sounded good and took off in separate direction.

Alma carefully walked through the sunlit streets. It wasn't too creepy in the daytime, but it was still a little scary without her friends there with her.

*Hello?* she called out, looking into alleyways and into windows.

*Bark!* a small white dog, a puppy, responded as it bounded up to her, startling her slightly.

*Oh! Arent you a cute little thing... a blue collar... and a puppy, you must have an owner* Alma mumbled to herself, seeing the blue colored collar on the dog as it sniffed her.

*Heyooo, is anyone here?* Calamity called out, leisurely walking down the abandoned streets, examining the buildings. She knew she wasnt supposed to, but the thought of blowing them up and looting them just seemed so satisfying... but she wouldnt betray her friends like that, they were all too nice to do that to.

Vwoop. Vwoop.

Calamity immediately covered her eyes as she heard two endermen teleport nearby. She quickly felt her way over to a lower area where they couldnt fit.

Vwoop. Vwoop. Vwoop. Vwoop.

Even more. Calamity couldnt think straight she was so scared- enderman werent supposed to be out this early in the daytime, why were there so many? what was going on?

Vwoop. Vwoop. Vwoop.

*Help! Someone help!* Endre heard the cry from where he was investigating the town. The second he heard the voice, he know who it was

*Callie! Calamity!?* he shouted back, running in the direction that he heard the voice.

*Help! Someone help!* he heard her voice again. It was getting closer. He was getting closer to her. Endure rounded a corner, trying to find Calamity and save her from whatever danger she got into.

*Endre! Wheres-* Alma was cut off as Endre slammed into her with the full force of his body after turning the corner.

*Help! Somebody! Help!* The two turned around. Calamitys voice was coming from right behind the two. *Help! Somebody! Help!* a white parrot cawed again in Calamitys voice.

*A parrot? Whats one of those doing here?* Endre wondered putload as he approached the bird before it flew away.

*Thats odd, I guess Calamity is okay then...* Alma said with a sigh of relief.

*Yeah* Endre sighed in relief, a green parrot landing nearby.

*Yeah* the Viridian bird echoed Endres noice nearly perfectly, causing his face to fall in realization

*Alma... parrots can only repeat what they hear... that was Calamitys voice... shes in danger we have to find her!* Endre shouted, running further down the path Calamity was supposed to be taking, shouting her name as he ran.

*Oh? Whos this? Thats odd, I havent seen any other players around here* a female voice mused from somewhere high up.

Calamity briefly opened her eyes for a glance, and quickly discovering that she was perfectly safe, with colorful birds perched nearby her mimicking the sound of enfermen teleporting.

*W-who are you?* Calamity asked the girl. She had golden hair and was wearing a beautiful blue skirt and short top with a golden trim. *Whats going on here? Where is everyone?* Calamity asked, still shaken up from the moment before.

*Me? Im Murph, and these are some of my parrots, all of my other friends are around here somewhere* Murph explained.

*If theyre around here, why cant we find anyone? This place is a total ghost town, theres no players here at all!* Calamity asked, exasperated.

*Players? Pfft! My friends are the animals, I let them roam around the city, since no one has ever lived here, its really nice to have a place for them to play* Murph said as a gray parrot landed on her shoulders, nuzzling against her cheek.

*But where did this town come from?* Calamity asked her, hoping Murph would have all the answers

*Oh, right! My friend Frizz is building it, he likes making big and beautiful buildings, I came along to help him gather resources and keep mobs away. Murph told her
Edited By DruidOfBees on 5/23/2019 at 11:42 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.