Players 2,422 378
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,239,928 1,189
Generated 656,151 22
Captured 1,190,346 61
Bred 6,393,337 1,106
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Werewolves, Vampires, Human; the wall be...
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 5/5/2019 at 5:03 PM Post #1
Another random rp I made when I was bored. If you are pinged and don't want to do this, don't answer, just message me no or something. If you do, just say so so I can save a spot for you.

So, there is a school, and it is full of Vampires and Werewolves, with a few mortals as exceptions. The whole schools first few days are spent with the werewolves gaining their positions, and the vampires betting on who will not last the year. You know, the usual. But the Vampires and Werewolves have a deep, dark hatred for each other, though none have really lasted long enough to fully know why. Even though there is an unknown reason, the students still have this on-going hatred theme. Vampires are all trying to avoid the Werewolves, who fare better in packs, and the Werewolves are trying to avoid the Vampires, who's unknown powers make them feared. And now, its up to you. Can this new age of students break the wall of hatred, and figure out what there is to their undying lives?

Students:
- Mark (Markie) Jackson (Scoutwolf)
- Felicia Jackson (Scoutwolf)
- Samuel (Sam) Sparrow (Scoutwolf)
- Trixy Sparrow (Dare2BMe)
- Blue Rivera (Bluepearl13)
- Silver (Luna) Blaskely (Starpup5)
- Iliana (Queenie) Vancouver (Rubycookie)
- Zev Atkinson(Bluepearl13)
- Luca Amaguard (Rubycookie)
- Lucas (Cas) Amagard (Rubycookie)
- Bovi Halros (Dragongem23)
- Zancharia (Zane) (Dragongem23)
- Lunar Florence (Luna, Flo) (Wolf23430)

-

Human Students:
- Zev

Student Vampire Group-
- Leader: Iliana (Queenie)
- Advisers:
1) open
2) open
- Guards:
1) Luca Amagard
2) open
- Regulars:
1) open
2) open
3) open

- Omega(s):
1) open

- Loner:
1) Samuel Sam Sparrow

Student Werewolf Pack-
- Alpha: Mark Jackson
- Luna: n/a
- Beta (aka Advisers):
1) Bovi Halros
2) n/a
- Guards:
1) n/a
2) n/a
- Regulars (and even then there is dominance):
1) n/a
2) n/a
3) Felicia Jackson
(And I can add more if needed)

- Omega(s):
1) n/a

Teacher Werewolf Pack-
-Principal (even though he is human)
- Substitute principal(s) (???)
- History Teacher (Human)
- Math Teacher (who is vampire)
- English Teacher (werewolf)
- PE Teacher (vampire)
- n/a

Teacher Vampire Group-
-Principal (even though he is human)
- Substitute principal(s) (???)
- History Teacher (Human)
- Math Teacher
- English Teacher (who is werewolf)
- PE Teacher (vampire)
- n/a

Loner(s, and mostly recalling the werewolves):
1) Blue Rivera
2) Silver Blaskely
3) n/a

Werewolves get the left wing
Dorm room 1(1-4): Mark Jackson, Zev Atkinson,
Dorm room 2: n/a
Dorm room 3: n/a
Dorm room 4(3/4): Bovi Halros, Felicia Jackson, Silver Blaskley
Dorm room 5: n/a
Dorm room 6(1/4): Blue Rivera,

Vampires get the west wing:
Dorm room 1: n/a
Dorm room 2: n/a
Dorm room 3: n/a
Dorm room 4: n/a
Dorm room 5: n/a
Dorm room 6(2-4): Samuel Sam Sparrow, Trixy Sparrow

(Human students can mingle with both, or can have the north wing, which no one can really go into anymore.. Anyway, just know you can ask.)

Rules, because though everyone hates them, we all need them:

-Keep sexual intercourse details and all of that to the most absolute minimum, and please only do it with the characters permission. U can like a character though, but please just choose one(per character).
-Cursing to the minimum as well, use * symbols if you really need to. (u could just say your character cursed, and not even get into that mess)
-Kind words and deeds, even though there is an angry wall between the two/three species.
-Ask by messaging me if you want human role, and high roles in the Werewolf pack and Vampire group.
-Sylestia Rules Apply, little to mild violence allowed.
-Have fun, and I'm serious. So have fun.
-Keep it chill if your character is sent to oblivion if you disobey. You can make a new one or ask for it back, but please learn from your mistakes. You broke the rules after all, though I will gauge it if it is too much, or if you are on the line. I will warn u. If you understand, write alpha in your other.
-Four characters per dorm.
-This one is one of the many roleplay I have done and participated in, so I am mildly knowledgeable, but if you see something you don't like, don't understand, something I need to add, or anything else you can think of, please let me know via a message. Use common sense so I don't have to add to this list.
- And apparently, since my friend wants to have a werefox, you can add were-anything if you want, I guess, just pass it by me first.

Tips for anyone that is playing, just in case there is something I want to add, but dont want it exactly enforced, and mostly just facts that you probably want to read, because they are important:

- Vampires and Werewolves are not wanted any more, and can live like normal people without punishment, but if they start to act on their wild side, they may be put in prison and all that. (Which is most likely what the punishment is if your character goes over the line. Read rules for explanation.)
- Humans are safe in this school, unless you want to be changed into one of the wilder species during a session, or change your mind, and one of the characters (most likely mine) will gladly change you. Or, not so gladly, but.. *shrugs*
- Four characters per dorm. You can go into one of the blank ones, but just know that they are built for four people to live in, and are most likely big and spacious, and beware other people that might want to join yours.
- Humans will out number the Vampire and Werewolf teachers, and maybe students, because they, the human race, still dont fully trust them.

Forms (Yay!):

Human form -

Name:
Nickname/s:
Preference:
Dorm:
Crush: (if any)
Personality:
Appearance:
Family:
Other:

Werewolf form -

Name:
Nickname/s:
Preference:
Dorm:
Crush: (if any)
Personality:
Appearance:
Wolf Appearance:
Family:
Other:

Vampire form -

If you don't mind, just use the human form. Please add how long you have been a vampire in your age, how old you actually are, and how old you look. If your family has died, please put so in family, but if the rest are also vampires, state your family members. If your family is half vampire, not all are vampire, please just put which ones are alive. Just add the role in Other. And I mentioned powers, didn't I. Oh, well, cant get anything past you, can I? You can have up to three powers, but if I rule one as too powerful, please only choose that one, or just choose two other random small ones. Put these in Other as well. Thank you so much Vampires!

Thank you all! The Werewolf, Vampire, and Humans that join, thank you again!

Pinglist: Scoutwolf, Bluepearl13, Starpup5, Dragongem23, Rubycookie, Wolf23430, Dare2bme,

Waiting for Character(s):

---

My own characters:

Name: Mark Philip Jackson
Nickname/s: Markie, but don't ever ever call him that unless you want to be the Omega for Ever After. His sister is the only one that gets away with it, and she barely does.
Preference: Mark, it gets the point across well enough.
Sexuality: straight
Crush: Will wait and see to find the Luna(female alpha), but you can ask for this; open
Personality: kind and helpful, and mostly mellow. Ready to show his dominance, but easy going enough to accept others tips and challenges. Is actually lonely when you come to think that he is mostly the one that rules out consequences, and there for, no one really likes him. Well, most don't like him. Sometimes can stumble on what he is saying when around his sister, mostly because she interrupts him at the worst times possible.
Appearance: black hair with lighter brown streaks in it. Blue eyes. Pale brown skin.
Wolf Appearance: a black wolf, blue eyes
Family: Sister named Felicia.
Other: tries his best to rule without plainly going around and asserting dominance. Calls his sister Fileecy, which sounds sort of like fleecy, except with the fill sounding part at the beginning.

Name: Felicia Jackson
Nickname/s: Fileecy, but no one except her brother can call her that. Liza, ect.
Preference: Felicia or Liza
Crush: Zev Atkinson
Personality: kind and (mostly) calm like her brother, but that is where their similarities end. Felicia is one to find loopholes in the rules she doesn't like, and doing the things everyone gets really annoyed with. Acts half her age, because she just passed pup age anyway.
Appearance: mild wild bright red hair with natural honey brown highlights that usually gets in the way when she keeps it in a bun and it falls out when she plays sports; curious filled green eyes with a hint of electric blue. She has sharpened front teeth(aka fangs), that sometimes get in the way when she is trying to talk, eat, and smile (just a few examples) or anything actually, because they are each about the size of half her pinky finger. Prohibits her from doing most human things, and looking anything like a human.
Wolf Appearance: cinnamon fur color and red wolf type. Green energetic eyes, and eager to play tongue sticking out. Like this picture(that didn't show up), just it has red fur.
Family: her brother Mark, whom she lovingly calls Markie (yeah, like markers that markie.) She didn't take that into consideration, and even now doesn't bother.
Other: Has a tight connection with the wild, and isn't afraid to let her wolf side show.

Name: Samuel Sparrow, but please, call him Sam
Nickname/s: Sparrow, Sam
Preference: Sam or Samuel, doesn't really care about that stuff that can change as quickly as the world spinning. Like math. And science. And nearly everything.
Age: looks around 14, but is really 96 or so, but acts 13 because he can get away with it.
Crush: n/a, open
Personality: The one who doesn't mind being the source or prey of a trick, and usually is too up in the clouds to bother paying any attention to the ever changing world around him. His weird way of staying up in the clouds is really a defense when the world is constantly changing around him.
Appearance: bronze skin and brown hair, amber eyes. Can change into something of a fox, because his mom was a Werefox, but that is mostly what his sister does.
Family: one of his sisters and only brother made it through being a vampire during a vampire purge, and doesn't have any other family to note. Sister is Trixy(named after their mom), his brother n/a for now. His mom was Trixy Foxheart Sparrow; his dad was the vampire - Joseph Hunter Sparrow.
Other: n/a
Edited By Scoutwolf on 5/8/2019 at 9:04 AM.
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 5/5/2019 at 5:12 PM Post #2
Name: Blue Rivera
Nickname/s: none
Preference: just call her Blue
Dorm: left wing - 6
Sexuality: heterosexual
Crush: none, open
Personality: She is very stubborn and opinionated. What she believes is right and no one can change her mind. Still, she is very kind, talkative, energetic and cheerful. She loves spend time with others. Normally she spends most of her time around the humans since they arent caught up in the drama of the wolf packs or vampires.
Appearance:

Wolf Appearance:

Family: N/A
Other:
Alpha
She is a loner, Mostly because she once held the position of omega for an amount of time. She was beat up a lot in said time and had enough of it. Leaving the pack didnt necessarily stop the abuse, she is actually probably more disliked now, and she also doesnt have the defense of the pack against things that actually threaten her life, but she doesnt really care. She says she is making a statement by leaving the pack instead of accepting the role of omega.
Edited By Bluepearl13 on 5/5/2019 at 8:08 PM.
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/5/2019 at 5:32 PM Post #3
Finished my character
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 5/5/2019 at 5:36 PM Post #4
Love the character. It's great. You are accepted!

Oh, and I forgot to add the dorm. Silly me.
Edited By Scoutwolf on 5/5/2019 at 5:36 PM.
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/5/2019 at 5:42 PM Post #5
All is well, mistakes happen! :P
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 5/5/2019 at 5:43 PM Post #6
They happen all the time. Over and over, sometimes the same one multiple times. :p We're all human.
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/5/2019 at 5:44 PM Post #7
That is right! I cant wait for the roleplay. I may add another character later, I dont know.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 5/5/2019 at 5:46 PM Post #8
You can add another character at any time, and if you want to ping anyone, feel free to. It helps move the roleplaying process along. After we have at least three people(excluding me, including you) we shall start.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 62
Posted: 5/5/2019 at 5:47 PM Post #9
Name: Silver Blaskely.
Nickname/s: Luna
Preference: Either or
Sexuality: hetrosexual
Crush: (if any): None
Dorm: dorm 4 left wing
Personality: Luna is mainly kind and gentle but if you push her buttons she will retaliate.
Appearance: Not my picture
Wolf Appearance: (Not my picture)
Family: None
Other: Aplha. She tries to keep everyone happy and peaceful but it doesn't always work out. Her biggest fear is losing control and accidently hurting someone.
Edited By Starpup5 on 5/6/2019 at 10:41 AM.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 5/5/2019 at 7:52 PM Post #10
Accepted! :) Thanks. We need at least one more player.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.