Players 2,359 344
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,252,691 861
Generated 656,375 25
Captured 1,190,864 31
Bred 6,405,357 805
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > Leveling!
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Snowydays
Level 74
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 32
Posted: 4/28/2019 at 1:47 AM Post #1
So, I've been gone from Sylestia for quite a while. I just got back a couple of days ago, and I was thinking hey! Why not help out some people? I know getting a pet up to level can be annoying and take forever. Reference: Elpuura. I've been leveling her for a while and it's gotten tiresome.

So, I'll lay it all out. Currently I have only two party slots, so I can only level one pet at a time. The furthest I've gotten on the map is the Forgotten Tomb, and my highest level pet (and main) is Illmania, level 60.

I'll only take pets beginning up to lvl 30, and the price is 100 gold a level. If I go beyond the level you wanted, the excess is free. As for equipment, I might temporarily put some on it just so it doesn't die all the time. For right now, the top level I can go to is about 50, just because of where I am on the map.

Pleeeeaaaase tell me if the price is weird, either too expensive or hey you could also tell me if it's too cheap. Help people in life. But ye lemme know if ya want some leveling!

- Snowy
Edited By Snowydays on 5/2/2019 at 3:27 AM.

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.