Players 2,359 344
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,252,691 861
Generated 656,375 25
Captured 1,190,864 31
Bred 6,405,357 805
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > Compulsive buyers club!
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Zalea
Level 73
Majestic Brewmistress
Threads: 24
Posted: 4/13/2019 at 1:39 AM Post #1
S-P-E-N-D-E-R!! Shoppers, buyers; yes we are!

Hi everyone! I am Zalea and I am a compulsive buyer (oops). When I see something that I want, it takes me a lot to get away from it without buying it.

Since a big part of this game is breeding, selling and buying creatures, I was wondering how many other people are struggling when they see a creature they like and -probably- shouldn't get but somehow it ends up in their stables anyway (Do they just appear in your stables too? How weird).

So, if you too happen to be a compulsive buyer, even if it's just once in a while, I encourage you to come and share those prescious creatures you bought!

Rules!
- Disrespect will not be tolerated.
- No promoting your sales, don't forget: we are compulsive buyers; some of us might struggle to save up gold, please don't tempt us.
- If someone posts a creature that you like, do not ask them if they would sell it to you or somebody else. This is a sell-free\buy-free environnement. There is a place for sales and this is not it.
Edited By Zalea on 4/13/2019 at 2:21 AM.
Zalea
Level 73
Majestic Brewmistress
Posted: 4/13/2019 at 1:41 AM Post #2
Our Mascot

Which one of these would you like to have as our mascot?

Bright

Wilt

Xippai

Marshmallow

Scarecrow

Votes: The first one the get 3 votes is going to be our mascot!
Bright:
Wilt:
Xippai:
Marshmallow:
Scarecrow:

I have not chosen any themed creature, to give a fair chance to these creatures.

Our Members
Zalea

If you wanna be a part of this club you can fill in this little questionnary in:

Username:
Favorite specie:
Your 3 favorite compulsive buy:
What is the most gold you've compulsively spent on a creature?:
Anything else you'd like to say?:

Also, it doesn't matter if you don't wanna join the club, you can still share your creatures with us here!
Edited By Zalea on 4/13/2019 at 2:15 AM.
Zalea
Level 73
Majestic Brewmistress
Posted: 4/13/2019 at 1:56 AM Post #3
Username: Zalea
Favorite specie: Puffadore
Your 3 favorite compulsive buy:
Bright

Nathaniel

Tia

What is the most gold you've compulsively spent on a creature?: 35000g (it was for Tia)
Anything else you'd like to say?: I hope you all enjoy this club and will be proud to share with us your creatures. :)
Edited By Zalea on 4/13/2019 at 3:15 AM.
Malikas
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 48
Posted: 4/13/2019 at 10:06 PM Post #4
Oooh, Tia is pretty! ^^

I don't know if I count as a compulsive buyer, so I don't think I'll join. =P I am pretty good about just *not* buying stuff that I see.

However, I am a terrrible collector! >.< I often pay ridiculous prices just to finish my collection! >.< And I like to collect random stuff (like obsolete equipment or themed pairs of all bulboris, etc.)

The amount I've spent on my bulb collection (that still has one more to go)...is over 10 million gold.... o.O

So while I don't just buy every pretty pet, I can be just as crazy a spender! xD
Zalea
Level 73
Majestic Brewmistress
Posted: 4/13/2019 at 10:32 PM Post #5
Hi!

Wow, that's a lot of gold xD I often pay ridiculous prices too ^^' And congrats for your bulb collection, I hope you find the one you need as soon as possible! :)

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.