Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Fan Fiction > Blaze and Ram's Story
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Kaora
Level 35
Threads: 22
Posted: 4/7/2019 at 12:25 AM Post #1
Please do not comment on this <3 thank you!

CHAPTER ONE
Ram
Ram was a bit hesitant to go over to Blaze. Blaze was lashing her tail and snapping at Flighty, who rolled his eyes and huffed. Ram padded over. "Blaze, calm down. It isn't Flighty's fault." "Oh and suddenly you care," Blaze snapped, glaring at Ram. She flicked her tail and sat, curling her long, plumy tail over her paws. "I know it isn't his fault, Ram. Sorry, Flighty. I'm just anxious. Kaora hasn't taken us out in a while and she still doesn't have any stablehands." Ram brushed his purple-and-pink tail on her shoulder, growling sympathetically. "I know anxious Blaze. Don't be." Blaze looked over at him. "Easy for you to say. You aren't expecting an idiot's child." She flicked her tail and stood, walking away. Ram's jaw dropped. "HEY! YOU- YOU CAN'T DROP SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND WALK AWAY!"
"But I did," Blaze purred at him, curling her tail above her back and padding away.
Ram tried not to cry happy-tears that night as he curled protectively around Blaze.

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.