Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Other Fiction > Everyuth (This going to be a ride, bare...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 4/5/2019 at 4:32 PM Post #1
Just a little something before you read; I would like my readers to DM me if you have anything to say, unless it is an insult keep it to yourself. Fan art is also to be DMed, but please don't untill I set up the character repherances. But, my dears, this can get cheesy because I'm just testing the prompt out. There is a little bit of gay romance and yadda yadda but have fun! Yes my apostraphies are broken, so please bare with me.

I will try and update regularly, but I have school, and school sucks. But without further adue, the prologue;
Edited By Sabira on 4/5/2019 at 4:36 PM.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 4/5/2019 at 4:33 PM Post #2
PROLOGUE

When the first of mankind walked the Earth for the first time they were gifted with The Fragments of Everyuth- Song, Mischief, Energy, Ignorance, Rebelion, Bravery, Fear, and the strongest of them all Imagination. These manifest in the chosen for the rest of their lives, only to come when they feel a strong connection to that emotion., Said an old woman in a cape, dragging her hand down a cave wall, drawing the fragments. Sadly we havent found the next Fragment Children..

A man who seemed to be in his twenties with a missing arm piped up. Why are these so precious miss?. Before he could say anything else the queen of the nearby capital, hushed him with a glare. Her pale skin glowed in the faint fire light, her fair, long black hair framed her face, the rest of it was in her gray robe, tucked away.

That is a good question, my boy., She said beginning to draw around the symbols.

Due to the coming war Ive seen in my visions. Ill give you the personalities for the children.

Song- these are typically female or feminine they keep to themselves and only sing in their lonesome; Song will only come out of their shells when something horrible happens to them or their friends. Mischief- Often found as the enjoyable one, they are very extroverted and normally found among loved ones. Energy- You can get the point of this child, they are the most optimistic, the youngest, and the most eager. Ignorance- doesnt matter the age but this one will always be the one learning, this child has to try every option on everything. Rebelion- the mentally weakest of them all, this child has minimall self control, and a giant self loathing. Bravery- The strongest mentally, normally found protecting his/her crops or herds, this child is good natured and big hearted. Fear- Braverys little brother, typically the child of fear is somewhat related to the child of Bravery; This child is shy and afraid of their own shadow, they have extreme anxiety and will often be found clinging to Bravery. Imagination- , She paused, at a roar in the distance.

We must flee, they are coming to storm the city!, The old woman said. Your kingdom needs its queen.. In a flash the Woman was a giant bear, kneeling before the two. The young man helped his queen onto the bears back before climbing on himself.

The witch sprinted across the landscape, and through the pines. Soon the city walls appeared in the distance. The man blew the trumpet as they grew to a mile radius of the structure.

Guards yelled at each other, opening the gates enough for the bear woman and her cargo to slide in. The streets crowded, seeing that their elegant queen had come home. The woman in the silver and gray robe slid off of the bear and looked at each and every one of her subjects. She flung open her arms, wind catching and blowing off her hood, releasing long black hair, and showing an ivory encrusted silver crown. People of the kingdom of Candor, I as your queen, Lucidus Formositas must inform you of the hell that will be coming upon our capitals walls!, She said, light blue-grey eyes Shining like dimes.

The group of commoners gasped, the women holding their crying children. As queen I shall fight back in this war, even if it kills me. We will make their king, Invidia Obscuritas bow to the kingdom of Candor!, She yelled, causing her people to cheer. Her king pushed past the crowds, holding his wife in a tight embrace.

He had already dressed himself in his armor. She kissed him, a tear falling down her pale cheek. She brushed one of his red curls from his face, gazing into his amber eyes. Be safe my dear, Inpes., She whispered in a half sob.

If i die, Luci, stay true to the woman I love., He said, wiping her tears away. I will be with you no matter what., He said, pecking her forehead before climbing onto his buckskin stallion.

Lucidus only shed one more tear before straightening. My dear subjects, we must get inside of the castle walls, it is safer there!, She said, pulling herself up onto the bear woman again, her general had went off to talk to the bow men.

She rode through the parted crowd. In a determined manner she lead her people to the large white castle in the distance, it was their beacon of hope. Lucidus heard the cries of war in the distance but she pushed the death of her soldiers into the back if her head. She was the beacon of hope, she was born the princess now the queen- And she will protect her people at all costs.

When inside of the walls surrounding the castle, she pushed her homes doors open. Lead the people to the basement. Im going to collect my armor., She told a nearby servant. The woman curtsied before calling the people to follow her.

Lucidus threw off her robe, sprinting for the stairs up to her chambers. She tripped on her annoying dress. Tearing it. She collected herself and began to move up the stairs again.

She ran down the hall, finding the large doors to her room. She slammed through them, huffing. She walked up to the glistening white armor, and ran her hand over the pearls and ivory. She let out a shaky sigh, tears in her eyes.

The queen tore off the soft fabric covering her body, revealing a short sleeved garment and knee length underwear, tossing off her crown as well. Lucidus pulled on the breast plate, leg armor, stomach padding, and armor for her arms. She picked up her crown from where it was thrown onto the glassy floor. With both hands she placed the silver object onto her head. Sighing she grabbed her scythe, its white blade sparkling.

She opened her balcony, seeing that the wall was coming down. She let out a high pitched whistle, roar answered. A large white object was coming in from the north. It was her dragon. Only the royals can have them, unless theyve married in.

The dragon roared again, swooping past the tower, slowing so she could jump without trouble. Lucidus landed softly onto its white scaly back. She held out her scythe, letting out a battle cry, the walls beginning to give in.

Lucidus commanded the dragon to reinforce the walls with its ice. It roared, blue crystal, saving the wall. They flew over the army, covering the dark crowd into ice. Screams came from below as they turned into statues.

A few got away, but she didnt care, the king wasnt here because she would be chased at the moment. Lucidus wanted the soldiers to warn their king of the hell she was going to bring upon him.

She heard a dying cry that sounded all so familiar. With tears in her eyes she flew back, watching as two trusted soldiers pick up her husbands body.

With her mouth covered, she choked out a sob.The blood stained grass below soon turned into white porcelain like streets. The buildings glowed like the castle, her now lonely castle. Her bed will be empty tonight

The dragon grunted, dipping its head, allowing her to slide off, in front of the castle gate. When she got down she heard the cries of a baby. She jumped in surprise, searching for the infant.

When Lucidus finally found the tiny child, it behind a bush in a ragged garment. He had short red hair, and very pale skin. When he opened his eyes, they where like her husbands staring right back at her. She cried, nuzzling the child.

The dragon nudged her, watching the child as it did so. She turned, nodding to the white lizard, letting it go back to its home. Lucidus cooed at the child, letting him hold her finger. My little Vis., She whispered, kissing the babys soft cheek. There was a big birthmark on his little side, reminding her of a wound from sword.
Edited By Sabira on 5/10/2019 at 1:36 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.