Players 2,387 365
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,248,392 1,193
Generated 656,295 34
Captured 1,190,692 64
Bred 6,401,310 1,095
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Artwork Trades > Open for Commisions!
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Aizar
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 35
Posted: 3/31/2019 at 8:43 PM Post #1
I recently got a drawing tablet. I am loving it. And you can love it along with me! I am now taking commissions for any artwork: I specialize in horses, fantasy creatures, and cartoon-style people.

Open Commission Slots!

Preview My Work!

Here's a link to my small-ish gallery here on Sylestia, that has links to my other galleries on DeviantArt and my blog: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=74974&page=1#forumtop

The Rules!
1) You own the art upon purchase. You can use it personally in whatever way you like.

2) Please credit me wherever possible by my business name ("FoxFireFiction"), and preferably by linking to my blog or my DeviantArt page.

3) Please no re-selling my art without my permission (this includes my work that you have altered in some way). This doesn't mean I will refuse all re-sellings, but I want to know about it, and I may want a cut in any profits, depending on the situation.

4) I love to share my art. Please specify if you do not want me posting your commission (both its finished form and its concept sketches, if applicable) to my blog or other social media handles--otherwise I will assume this is okay!

5) This probably goes without saying, but...no gore, no nudity, and only limited romantic content. When in doubt, consider what you would see in a PG movie.

6) I use PayPal for any USD transactions. Sales tax is already included in the pricing.

7) Expect a month for completion and delivery of commissioned art. I expect I will actually get these done a lot faster, but I don't want to disappoint should the Real Life Monster hit.

The Pricing!
Just for Funsies Sketches: These are free.
Note I typically do these in an hour or less, so what you see is what you get!
Example 1:

Sketches (minimal color or shading): 200k gold, 100 Diamonds, or 5 USD
Payment due upon delivery of finished work.
Example 1:

Example 2:

Rough Paintings (some shading, background, or removal of sketch lines): 400k gold, 200 Diamonds, or 10 USD
Half of payment due once you approve a concept sketch, and half due upon finished work.
Example 1:

Example 2:
Edited By Aizar on 3/31/2019 at 8:57 PM.
Aizar
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 35
Posted: 4/1/2019 at 9:02 PM Post #2
Hmm, a bit new here. Are these prices too high? Or low?
AuroWander
Level 74
The Hallowed
Threads: 16
Posted: 4/19/2019 at 11:36 AM Post #3
They're a bit high, but overall fair <3

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.