Players 2,422 378
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,239,928 1,189
Generated 656,151 22
Captured 1,190,346 61
Bred 6,393,337 1,106
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Someone give me edvice on how to beat th...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Corgilover24
Level 39
Threads: 17
Posted: 3/30/2019 at 11:39 PM Post #1
I am trying to beat the guys from the umbra Forest, Faerina's Shrine, the undead guys and I keep on dying so if any imformation on how to beat them that would be great
Fernwolf
Level 70
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 32
Posted: 3/30/2019 at 11:41 PM Post #2
improve relics armor and level up
Dootnoot
Level 23
Threads: 20
Posted: 3/31/2019 at 1:23 AM Post #3
You put this in the wrong area but that's ok
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 4/2/2019 at 2:18 PM Post #4
Just to tell you this would go in the Battle Discussion I believe!
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 4/2/2019 at 3:01 PM Post #5
This thread has been moved to: Battle Discussion.
Earthprotector49
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 17
Posted: 4/4/2019 at 4:56 PM Post #6
Okay, first, Rainbow & Starlight both have an unused proficiency point. You need to put that toward something.

Second, both of them have equipment that needs to be switched out. Rainbows relic & armor need to be switched out for ones that are in the same category as his accessories (His relics power is split between physical & magical damage. Because hes attuned to an element in the latter category, the damage he does and that is done to him when hes attacked is the same kind- magical. So he needs a relic that amplifies his skill at that and protects him from only that kind. His armor is best suited to a pet that does & is vulnerable to physical damage, so it needs to be replaced with some suited to a magical pet.). Starlights relic needs to be replaced with one in the same category (categories) as everything else he has, for the same reason I described above in regard to Rainbow. If you dont have enough of the type & category (Epic) you need, I can give you some, as I have extra from completing the Nightfall Bandit Dungeon several times.

Third and finally, you should unlock your third party slot as soon & quickly as you can. You have a bigger headstart than I did when I was at the level you currently are, because you have a Shadow pet and a Fire pet (I had a Shadow pet and a Light pet.), but you need a Light pet to round out your team. Light pets are healers, and, as well as being able to heal themselves, they can essentially (partially) heal the other pets in your party continuously. Thats a big help with this particular group of opponents, especially when, later on, you have to face an army of them, wherein every time you defeat one, its replaced by another (An additional tip about that particular part of this bit of the game storyline: instead of getting rid of the weakest enemies (Risen Soldiers) first, get rid of the mid (Undead Knights & Decayed Archers) and high difficulty (Archmages) ones. That way, in the last round, you wont have to fight three of the last type.).

One last thing. These two guides are good reference for this kind of stuff:
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=45988&page=1#8
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=75013&page=1

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.