Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Bug Reporting > Equipment in LG Blacksmith (again)
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 3/24/2019 at 6:11 AM Post #1
Okay, so we were going and considering "maybe I should upgrade some of the Equipment that I have on our Magmatic Sungazer trio so that taking out the bosses while training them in the lg is easier"...
yeah, something is (still) wrong with the equipment lists (I just never realised it still was because I... never use the equip upgrade system).

The bracers that we have on the Magmatics don't even show as equipped to anything, and according to the lists I have like, 11 vinethorn storm callers and 13 exotic lightbringers in our equipment inventory. We do not- there are four sc vt's and four exotic lb's in our inventory. It's just... listing a bunch of equips that I have equipped to pets as if they weren't.

(more example:
Magma Sungazer Obsidian's reaver vt Relic and lb vt helm show up, but neither of her bracers and none MS Plume or MS Skylight's equips do.
of our main party pets, Voulges Force's and Vanguard Falchion's helms are there, but Edge of Atrocity's is not)

(basically, I guess I have to put the idea of upgrading the equips of these pets to the side, considering that from the Magmatics team literally only two out of the team's 12 equips shows up properly)
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 3/24/2019 at 7:15 PM Post #2
Can you take a screenshot of what you're seeing and then just circle/highlight/point out what's wrong?

That would make it a lot easier for me to look through stuff in the database for discrepancies.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 3/24/2019 at 7:54 PM Post #3
Because it's easy to track them because they all have VT equips and their names start with Magma, I'm going to keep using our Magmatics as our reference point for the Blacksmith listing things wrong

Magma Sungazer Obsidian
(1x Reaver VT Relic, 1x Lightbringer VT Helm, 2x Lightbringer VT Bracers)
Magma Sungazer Skylight
(1x Pyromancer VT Relic, 1x Lightbringer VT Helm, 1x Lightbringer VT Bracer, 1x Pyromancer VT Bracer)
Magmatic Sungazer Plume
(1x Pyromancer VT Relic, 1x Pyromancer VT Helm, 2x Pyromancer VT Bracer)

Equipped Relic section

(Only one of the three's relics present)

Unequipped Relic section

(shows a large number of relics as unequipped)

Inventory page for VT Relics (Equipment Inventory is autosorted, so this is all of them)

(I only tend to keep a max of 4 of any given type of equip in our inventory at once- sometimes five, but usually four- I put the rest on pets to store them out of the way)

Equipped Helms section

(again, only one of the three shows up...)

Unequipped

(and a large number show up as unequipped that are)

Inventory

Equipped Bracers section

(none of their bracers show up at all despite that there are six total between the three of them, which is just silly)

Unequipped

(and the whole "many listed as unequipped...)

Inventory

(... but which definitely are", and sure aren't in our inventory)

(obviously it's not just the three I'm using as the example- other examples visible in the screenshots are Huberaht, who shows up in the Relic screenshot with his LB VT relic, but should also show up as having a LB VT helm and an Exotic Reaver bracer between Hikari Kussetsu and Ignus Umbra Anium's entries, and Mork Tjarn, whose equips show up properly except that only one of her two Exotic TL bracers is listed)
Edited By Scathreoite on 3/24/2019 at 7:56 PM.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Posted: 3/24/2019 at 8:08 PM Post #4
Did I fix it?
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 3/24/2019 at 8:21 PM Post #5
Yep, that looks like it's better to me- oh my gosh, all those un-nameds showing up, so many- thanks for the fix!
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Posted: 3/24/2019 at 8:24 PM Post #6
Thank you for letting me know. =)

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.