Forum Index > Roleplaying > Ever After School
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 47, 48, 49 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 3/16/2019 at 11:08 AM Post #1
This is the rp for ever after school, the following is catch up, prepare for a tale.

You know the beginning of a school year. Kids dont want the break to end, and their parents tell them everything is going to be alright when they are at school. Ever After School is an renovated school. But, the thing is, its different from all the other schools around. First, its for nearly all ages. Next, it was built not for regular children. It was built for Characters. Sorry to interrupt your reading, but I need to know your reading this. Write your favorite movie in Theme. Weird request I know.
A year or two ago, people started to realize that there were peculiar children wandering around. Some could fly, and others were as slippery as a snakes scales. These were the children of Fairy Tale characters. The tales were real life stuff, actual peoples stories of their life. Some stories are still spot on. Others are completely off. But, the children soon got out of hand. They became restless in regular school, so now they are enrolled into a new school. A school of secrets, a school for the Unnatural. Ever After High.

Please read the following rules:
Please no cursing or cussing. If you really have to put it in, use * for as many letters in the word. Thank you.
Dont be OP.
Have fun.
If you have read this far, write your favorite story (author if you know) in the Other.
Have fun. And since this is an rp, and this is new to me, rules may change. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Read the story above. Please have fun. (I know I have written this three times, but it is an important rule. So, really. Have fun.)
If you have read this far, write a suggestion in other in stead of your favorite story.
Have Fun! :)
Try to limit the characters to two. :)

Kay. Now the Characters sheets

Name
Age (10-19)
Personality (write them down or rp it out)
Appearance (pictures, unless you're like me and can't)
Family
Story From
Generation
Theme
Other

Stories Taken:

Red Riding Hoods And Her Big Bad Wolf Children - Scoutwolf
Captain Hooks Daughter - Bluepearl13 As Dzvezda Hook
Snow Whites Child and Snow White's Prince - Rubycookie As Vae Queen and Darius White
Peter Pan's Child - Sslover As Austin Pan
Belle's Child - Sabira As Gale Baribeau
Sleeping Beauty - Dare2BMe
The Little Mermaid - Scoutwolf

Link to sign ups : https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=74279&page=2#16

Characters :

Name Harriette (or Harry) Wolfe Riding-Hood
Age 13
Gender Female
Sexuality more towards boys naturally
Personality (write them down or rp it out) rping it out, though shes more adventurous, and will do anything for one. Even make one up! (though she doesnt do that often.)
Appearance red hoodie, bracers(like an archers; she can shoot pretty well) on forearms which can attach or break away from the hoodies arms, brown hair which she cuts like a boys. Shell only correct them if needed or absolutely necessary.
Family look at James'
Story From Red Riding Hood
Generations apart: 2nd generation
Theme: Lost Boy by Ruth B
Other: Favorite story is Sword of Shannara.

Name James Wilde Riding-Hood
Age 13
Gender Male
Sexuality strait
Personality (write them down or rp it out) calm and level-headed, one that would rather be reading a book than exploring those cupboards in the wall you just found and are sure are magical.
Appearance red hair, and distinctive wolf ears. He tries his hardest to keep his tail a secret. Green eyes. Glasses.
Family Harriette or Harry, wild father, and active mother
Story From Red Riding Hood
Theme: ???
Other Protective of sister, yet doesn't like attention. You can tell if hes in the mood to talk or not. If he isn't, he's reading a book, immersing himself in tales and stories where he can pretend to be there. If he is, well, he can be reading, but he isn't in the i don't want to talk mood often. Favorite Book is Sword of Shannara.

Name:
Vae Queen
Sexuality:
heterosexual
Personality: Unlike her grandmother, shes closer to her mother. Very nice and sweet, doesn't want to hurt people. Caring for everyone, and always defends her friends. Shes not naive, though or weak.
Appearance:
Dark hair with purple streaks and blue eyes. Fair skin thin lips, and usually wears black or purple clothes. Shes not emo, though,
Family:
None
Story:
Snow white
Generation:
2nd
Theme: (I'm not a theme person...)
Other:
Best friend is Darius
The daughters-Joanna Philbin
She also can use magic(cause shes the evil 'step-mother' in Snow white's tale)

Name:
Darius White
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Persona:
Really nice and caring, always wants to be the hero. Hes not self-centered like people expect a prince to be, hes actually really self-less.
Appearance:
Blonde hair with beautiful sparkling blue eyes and perfect skin. Fit body, as in workout fit.
Family:
None
Story:
Snow white(hes the prince, thou :P)
Generation:
2nd
Theme:(Not a theme person...)
Other:
Best friend is Vae
All the lovely bad ones-Mary Downing Hahn

Name:
Gale Baribeau
Sexuality:
Bisexual (leans towards females)
Personality:
Gale is chill, she doesn't really mind anything unless it's against her friends or family. When she's enraged she is the total opposite. Gale enjoys her jokes of coarse.
Appearance:

Family:
Mother: Belle
Father: Adam
Siblings: Open
Story From:
Jan Brett
Generation:
Second
Theme:
(I don't really watch movies)
In the Whale - Mail
Other:
I love all of the Grimm brother's tales and for modern stories I love "The Hate U Give" by Angie Thomas.
Gale is a little stronger than the other students due to her father.

Name: Austin Pan (Son of Peter Pan)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: He's kind of like his dad. He's a flirt and loves to play pranks
Appearance:

Family: Peter Pan. His father is always off somewhere and he doesn't really know who his mom is.
Story From: Peter Pan
Generation: Second
Theme: I don't have a favorite movie
Other: I don't have any suggestions, either

Name: Dzvezda Hook
Sexuality: heterosexual
Personality: she is very sweet, kind, cheerful, talkative and energetic. Her attitude is strange considering she was raised to kill and steal. While she is an absolute sweetheart, she still is behind her father one hundred percent and will get angry whenever something bad is said about him.
Appearance:

Not my art
Family: Her dad is Captain Hook and her mom died when she was young, believed to be killed by Hook out of anger.
Story From: Peter Pan, She is the daughter of Captain Hook
Generation: 2nd
Theme: Ashes by Celine Dion
Other:
My favorite movie has got to be Disneys Tangled and my favorite book is probably one of the Darth Bane books.
She is really into magical artifacts and what not as she does not have any magic of her own. She is known to carry around a pouch of pixie dust and a pouch of coins on one side of her belt and a sword on the other.

Ping list - Dare2BMe, Sabira, Scoutwolf, Bluepearl13, Rubycookie, Sslover, Orca2whale
Edited By Scoutwolf on 5/3/2019 at 9:36 AM.
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 249
Posted: 3/16/2019 at 11:25 AM Post #2
Austin really didn't want to go to school today. He really hated school, but he figured he might as well. He rolled out of bed, got dressed and started the long walk to school. He couldn't fly, but he could control storms somehow. That made him wonder who his mom was, but whatever. He slightly clenched his jaw, hands in his jeans pocket. The expression on his face gave people the impression that he got beaten up many times. He kicked the dust with his boots as he walked, getting lost in his thoughts.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 3/16/2019 at 12:13 PM Post #3
Gale yawned, pulling on her uniform. After doing that she tied her hair up in a loose bun. She grabbed a apple and her lunch she made the night before. She sprinted out the door and up the path.
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 3/16/2019 at 2:23 PM Post #4
Dzvezda laughed as she jumped out of bed. She quickly got dressed then retrieved her backpack. She tucked her sword into its scabbard and placed her pouches of pixie dust and gold in their corresponding spots on her belt. After a quick breakfast, she began her walk to school.
Edited By Bluepearl13 on 3/16/2019 at 2:24 PM.
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 249
Posted: 3/16/2019 at 2:33 PM Post #5
Austin arrived at the school about half an hour later, he arrived at the school. He was not looking forward to this school year, but he would just have to deal with it. He went into the school and wandered off to go find his dorm(or locker, I guess). He found his dorm and threw his stuff onto his bed.

(If this is a school with lockers, he threw his stuff into his locker)
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 3/16/2019 at 2:42 PM Post #6
Gale made a B-line for the library. She passed through the halls, countless students bumping into her. Finally she made it to her destination. she pushed through the large doors to find a giant room, filled with any book she could think of. Gale quickly found a good book, after searching for an hour. She plopped down into a beanbag and began to dig into the feast of words.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 3/16/2019 at 6:23 PM Post #7
(There's lockers. Sorry for not notifying you. There's always going to be something. xp)

James rolled out of bed, woken up to loud snores. He sighed, and walked over to his sister. They had always shared a room, and he had eventually gotten used to her. He shook her awake, and then got ready for school. He ran outside, which was a forest, and started to hunt. He found a rabbit, and brought it home. He also brought berries. His sister loved those.

Hariette yawned, and got out of bed. Deciding it would be a good day if she put her mind to it, she hurried to get ready, and then sprinted into the kitchen, ate with James, and then declared a race against him. It was about a mile away, but it would have to do. James looked at her sternly, glaring over his glasses in that teacher stare he could do.

Are you serious? he said, but finally gave in. He was walking through the door, and snatched a book, deciding to read it on the way. He pushed his glasses up on his nose, and started reading. He started for his locker, and nearly ran smack into Austin. He stumbled backwards with a yelp, and stutters a sorry. "Didn't see you there." He looked down, trying to get past him, and into the library. The place for books was the place for him.
Edited By Scoutwolf on 3/16/2019 at 6:24 PM.
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/16/2019 at 6:46 PM Post #8
Dzvezda dropped her things in her locker. She then preceded to dance about the halls. Suddenly she stopped and drew her sword. She gave off a quiet laugh and yelled, Challenge me someone! I wish to test my power. She had a sort of wild look in her eyes.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 3/16/2019 at 6:52 PM Post #9
Harriette dashed up, eager for a challenge.

"It's on!" she said, balling her fists, and slipping a short dagger from her sleeve. She always had one of those ready. As they warmed up, she asked. "So who am I fighting?" She didn't actually know how to use the dagger professionally, but she would learn and get better. At least, that's what she told herself.
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/16/2019 at 6:54 PM Post #10
I am Dzvezda Hook! Daughter of Captain Hook! You shall soon find your self writhing in pain as I slash you down! She cried. She laughed a little then whispered, Dont ya worry, I wont actually hurt ya, too much.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 47, 48, 49
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.