Forum Index > Breeding Discussion > FrostAngels "Beasts from Below"
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Frostangel
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 17
Posted: 10/29/2013 at 10:53 PM Post #1
A Thread for my lupora and vulnyx breeding project that I'm calling the Beasts from Below. (Because I freaked out when the new skull genes/mutations came out) First up the luporas!

These two will probably cost me the most simply because of the dyes I will probably need. I have all the genes/mutations except husky and are breeding for visability, but all my luporas are pastel >.<
Next the Vulnyxs!

OR!!!

I'm reeealllly unsure of what color I want the clouded leopard gene to be.If I make it white, it will be one less dye I'll need, as I already have a few with the grey/white combo. I have all the mutations and genes for this one except the skeletal armor.(so hard to find)
If you have any pets that would help this along, I would be eternally great full if I could breed with them. As it is, this is going to take me FOREVER. I'll be selling rejects and, once i get them, finished versions, so if you want some, keep an eye out on this thread or look for one over in the auction forum. Wish me luck :)

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.