Players 2,294 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,270,953 2,096
Generated 656,538 23
Captured 1,192,865 538
Bred 6,421,455 1,535
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > Genetic Testing for New Players!
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Vanikmal
Level 71
Trickster
Threads: 65
Posted: 2/27/2019 at 8:28 AM Post #1
If you are a new player, from 1-150 days and you have hatchlings, come to me and I will test them for free!

Nothing is needed or wanted. I want to just help some of the newer players out!
Your pet/s that you want tested don't actually have to be just hatchlings, they can be any age.

Rules-ish:

1. Copy and paste this format as your comment so I can get everything done faster and easier:

Name:
ID:
Pet Links:

2. Please, only 5 pets at a time. I get a bit busy so sometimes all I will be able to do is one person's 5 pets. Please be patient with me!

Since I'm going for new players you may not know how to set up pets with IDs, so if you need help, here is a little walkthrough:

1. Choose the pet you want tested and click on their name.

2. Click on "Manage Pet", and paste my ID of 80646 into the box that says "Sell to user ID", then set your pet to 1 gold in the box called "Sale Price".

3. Hit "Set Prices".

4. After that, copy and paste the links to each pet into a reply. Please hit the @ symbol at the corner of THIS post to ping me. I will be able to buy, test, and sell back your pet faster that way!

5. Once I have finished testing your pets, I will set them back to 1 coin and put YOUR ID in the boxes so only you can purchase it back. I will ping you back with a message saying "Your pets are done and ready to go back home!" (bc why not)
Edited By Koterfaye on 2/27/2019 at 8:29 AM.

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.