Forum Index > Fan Fiction > A Winter Morning Part 2
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Cryptidwoods
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 41
Posted: 2/10/2019 at 2:43 AM Post #1
I shuffle out into the carpeted hallway, only to hear two sets of soft padding paws heading my way. I shake my head fondly, a smile curling at my lips. I pivot towards the sound and see Ardor and Aurum heading my way. I let out a giggle and gesture towards the doorway, my feet beginning to move again. They pad after my footsteps and soon we reach the living room. I place Dyre down.

I yawn again as Dyre makes herself comfortable in one of my many fluffy blankets around. I let my arms fall and walk over to the kitchen, my Luporas following. I wander over to the cupboards and reach up to grab the chocolate, but then the sad reality sets in. I'm a short bean who can't reach anything. I bury my face in my hands and groan, "I just want chocolate" Aurum rolls her eyes as Ador huffs in amusement. I peek out between my hands.

"A little help maybe?" Aurum smacks Ardor in the face with her tail when he tries to step forward. He lets out a little yelp as she shashes over to the counter. She crouches before leaping onto the counter and nosing the cupboard open more. She grabs my chocolate, jumps down, and drops it by my feet.

"Aww thanks, girl" I coo out as she sniffs at me before waltzing back into the living room. I let out another giggle at Ardors offended look.

"Don't worry Ardor, I love you too" I can't help it. I burst out in laughter at Ardors delighted face and wagging tail. I begin to unwrap my chocolate and walk into the living room as Ardor follows eagerly behind me. I munch on it, letting out a happy hum as I flop next to a stretched out dozing Dyre. Aurum jumps up and curls up beside me, and Dyre climbs up to lay on my shoulders. Ardor launches himself into my lap as Aurum gives him stink eye. I reach down and pick up the fluffiest blanket I own, wrapping it around all of us.

With my sylesti's curled up around me, cocooned in my blanket, and with the taste of chocolate on my tongue, I quickly begin to fall asleep again. My last thought before I take my nap........Well. I guess you'll have to decide that yourself.

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.