Forum Index > Fan Fiction > A Winter Morning Part 1
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Cryptidwoods
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 41
Posted: 2/2/2019 at 4:54 AM Post #1
Would anyone mind giving me feedback on my first sylestia fanfic?

Tap Tap Tap. The quick footsteps of a small furry creature ring out in an otherwise silent morning. Frost covers the ground as the suns weakly shines through light grey clouds. Tap Tap Tap. A small furry brown creature quickly scampers through a warm wooden cottage, it's claws****** against the wooden floor. They pass through a small cozy living room with blankets strewn randomly over the furniture and into a carpeted hallway. It runs over to one of the doors which is cracked open, carpet now muffling there footsteps. They push the door open more and slide into the room.

It's a small bedroom with a bed by the west side of the room and a desk facing a southern window. It has a light purple carpet and creme walls. They let out a happy chirp and scamper over to a lump in the bed. It grabs on one of the legs out the bed and quickly scurries up to sit on the lump. It lets out another chirp and begins to paw at the lump.

A grumble sounds out as the lump shifts away from whatever is disrupting their sleep. The creature lets out an amused chitter and begins pawing again. "Noooooooo I wanna sleeeeep" A tired voice whines out. They are ignored.

"Whyyyy Dyre" A head full of periwinkle hair wiggles out of the blankets. A 4'11 girl with blue eyes and freckles turns to the furry being, yawning. Dyre simply lets out a little chitter and begins to snuggle me. I let out a little giggle as her furry body rubs against me.

"Alright gi...." My sentence is cut in half by another yawn.

"-rl, let's get ready." I untangle myself from my nest of blankets and swing my legs over the side of the bed. I stretch my arms up above my head as Dyre crawls into my lap. I scoop her up and begin lazing towards to kitchen.
Edited By Winternova668 on 2/2/2019 at 4:54 AM.

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.