Players 2,356 329
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,254,335 1,023
Generated 656,427 16
Captured 1,190,988 63
Bred 6,406,825 944
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > The World We Have Made Together (Officia...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 1/25/2019 at 11:55 PM Post #1

Its been five years since the world threatened to end, and turn to chaos. But now humanity is starting to pick itself up again. Forming into three sides, two ally as the other is much larger and more aggressive than the other two.

Blood Coats: (RED OR WHITE)

Many join the Blood Coats so the don't get targeted, others despise the Blood Coats, thinking theyre going to destroy everything they work for. But they a trapped under the control of a toxic dictator. Some Blood Coats leave to eather be Group-less, or to a different group (which is rare). Blood Coats have the largest Group out of them all, following Mavrik Teiger, their dictator.

Leader/ Dictator: Maverik Teiger:

Blood Coat Followers:

*Bluepearl13

Slate Coats: (GREY OR GREEN)

Slate Coats are the fastest of the three, all of them are stealthy and quick, with a lean build. They also have the most skeptical of customs, very, very rarely letting a Blood Coat or a Group-less into their ranks. They ally with the Bee Coats, the leaders of these two groups are brother and sister and theyre very close.

Leader: Molly Housinger:

Slate Coat Followers:

*Shayni

*Sabira

*Sabira

*Bluepearl13

*Lalalanmao

Bee Coats: (YELLOW, ORANGE, OR BLACK)

Bee Coats are the kindest and most caring of all of them, they often farm and make medicine. They have muscular builds, normally used for farming, cutting lumber, and building things. They will let a Blood Coat in but they will be watched frequently until they can be trusted. Bee Coats ally with Slate Coats, their leader is the Slate leaders big brother.

Leader: Fause Housinger

Bee Coat Followers:

*Shayni

*Sabira

*Lalalanmao

*Vigil

Places:

The Isle of no-man: This land is full of group-less, pests, and waste. Many wars start here, groupless are starting to clean the place up.

The city of the Blood-Coat: This red and white chromed city is fenced in, with a large population of Bloods, and Group-less, and Other-Coat slaves. Be careful venturing near this place, you could quickly loose your head.

The city of alliance: This is where the Slate and bee head quarters are. The people here are mostly friendly, things here could be a little messier than Blood, at least those here are happy.

The farm lands for Bee: Here is most of the Bee population's beginnings. Some slate live here too, happy to have solitude, this is where Cerise's brother lives. Many of the remaining ranches are.

*Hate the character, not the person.

*Do unto others as you want unto you.

*No Op characters, humans have their weaknesses.

*Ping the role-player you are roleplaying with.

*If you want to back out of a roleplay pm me and go out with a bang.

*You can die, and there is no sudden dodges, it can get annoying.

*I'd like to keep cursing down, it is allowed but please put symbols instead of the word.

*Gore will be at a low, I know someone who joins may have a weak stomach.

*No smut please.

*Please follow the rules.

*Have fun!

Ping List: Shayni, Bluepearl13, Vigil
Edited By Sabira on 1/26/2019 at 12:00 AM.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 1/26/2019 at 12:08 AM Post #2
The time is 8:00, the season is spring. Blood-Coats have their curfew, so they'll be inside while the other city are out and about having fun!
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 1/26/2019 at 12:24 AM Post #3
Sari sat on the edge of her "balcony". Cool night breezes ruffled her hair. Skids, her little cat was siting next to her, making some-sort of noise. At the moment Cerise was baby-sitting Dylan while he went out to drink. Last time he went out alone; let's just say the two girls found that poor man in a dumpster with a few bumps, bruises, and a gash of is forehead. The tom-boy giggled at the stupid memories the group shared. Her tom-cat jumped in surprise at the sudden noise that came from her mouth. Skids rubbed his head on the sleeve of her jacket, asking for a rub on the head. Sari complied by picking the cat up and rubbing his head. In response the tom-cat purred happily, twisting in her lap, trying to get more. she began whispering a quiet song to the kitty she loved. "Sweet little thing, don't you worry. It all will be over soon, this mess caused by our flaws we can clean...", She paused. Sari's mother had sung her that song before a Blood took her away. "Those who are with blackened hearts will go soon. You'll make it through...". A soft fiddle played behind her. She jumped at the song.

"The bar was closed, such a pity.", Dylan said plopping next to the young woman. Cerise rolled her eyes, smirking. 'Mind if we joined?', she signed, sitting next to her friends. Sari nodded, waiting for her friends to get comfortable. Soon the soft melody began playing again, this time a fiddle sang, and Dylan hummed along.
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 1/27/2019 at 8:57 AM Post #4
Ignore this
Edited By Bluepearl13 on 1/27/2019 at 11:34 PM.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 1/27/2019 at 1:31 PM Post #5
(I'm sorry but the bloods live in a whole different city, if you want them to meet Bradwyr has to completely remove himself from the Bloods.)
Edited By Sabira on 1/27/2019 at 1:31 PM.
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/27/2019 at 5:01 PM Post #6
(They both snuck out of their cities to meet in the Isle of No-Man, they are not meeting up in a city. I realize I could have presented that better though)
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 1/27/2019 at 5:09 PM Post #7
( But that's nearly impossible for a Blood to sneak out like I said. Bloods are "walled in" . This just wouldn't work that well, at all. Unless Bradwyr wants to be Group-less he can't vienes out and how can they interact so soon? The trip here in those cities is three days on foot.)
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/27/2019 at 11:33 PM Post #8
(Oh, sorry, Im a bit all over the place, I must have forgotten reading that. Sorry again.)
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 1/28/2019 at 11:30 AM Post #9
(No prob, Bob. I'm sorry if I may have sounded like a kill-joy)
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/28/2019 at 11:35 AM Post #10
(Nah, all is well)

This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.