Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Winter Festival Battle Questions
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
12mickeygirl
Level 63
High Priest
Threads: 22
Posted: 12/23/2018 at 11:46 PM Post #1
Hey, Im new and Ive never done an event like this. Could someone explain to me what Defeating any Named in The Howling Pass means? Is that the people found about in The Howling Pass? Any tips on how to defeat them? Ive tried 4 different times and I get killed before the enemys health bar is down a quarter. Thabks for the help and Happy Holidays!
Xxwinterwoodsxx
Level 66
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 44
Posted: 12/24/2018 at 3:37 AM Post #2
Named are basically bosses. They are significantly harder to defeat than regular enemies, but drop valuable rewards such as seasonal avatar items, currency, pet armor and more. If you defeat enough, you may complete tasks in the tasklog and earn even bigger rewards.

If you are having trouble defeating the named, there are usually a couple things you can do to help. One is level up your pets. You can do this easily by wandering around the festival zone and defeating regular enemies.

Another is to make sure that your pet's element, armor, and proficiency points are correct. One of the most commonly recommended party set-ups is wind/shadow/light, as a wind pet's single target damage helps in boss battles, as does the self healing abilities of the shadow pet.

A pet's proficiency points should be decided based on their element and role in the party. Going with the wind/shadow/light set up, your pet's proficiency points should look like this:

Wind- 1 strength,1 dexterity

Shadow- 1 intelligence, 1 agility

Light- 1 intelligence, 1 agility

The shadow pet should go in the middle of your party, as he will be your tank and will take most of the damage. The position of the wind and light pets is up to you, though I personally keep my light pet on top.

Your pet's armor should correspond with their proficiency points and elements. Shadow pet's armor should have stat boosts high in intelligence and agility as this will assist their healing and avoidance. Wind pet's armor should have stat boosts high in strength and dexterity so they are strong and won't miss a shot. Light pet's armor should have stat boosts high in agility and intelligence so they deal decent damage and don't get hurt while healing your party.

Other things to note:

- It is practically impossible to defeat them with only 2 pets. Make sure you have unlocked the third party slot and filled it with a strong, qualified pet.

-Base stats make a difference! Base stats are a pet's stats at level zero. I reccommend having pets with base stats of 30 and above for easier boss battling.

-Have a strategy. I usually build up my pet's mana to 100% before entering the battle and then use all my pet's special abilities at once. I then continue to use them as they become available. I do not ever use finishing blow, as it provides no debuffs and does usually minimal damage. You don't have to use mine though, find one that works for you!

Hope this helped, and feel free to ping me if you still have questions!

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.