Posted: 12/19/2018 at 11:23 PM Post #1
Chapter One - Luna

Luna

Harmony

Madison

Juliet

Ms. Monn

Flashback, Two years ago

The petite young puffadore walked through the academy entrance, she was trembling with excitement, or was that fear? She could barely tell at this point. Luna wasnt going to just any academy, it was Rose academy. There they taught those with dreams of becoming Wizards, Knights, Healers, And many other things. Classes for almost any profession fell under the long list of subjects. Luna in particular wanted to become a wizardess A.K.A a female wizard. It was one of the most honorable ranks and the most challenging to achieve as only four were chosen per a year. Even though she wasnt certain she would be chosen for the rank Luna would work her hardest to get it. Her black fur blowing in the wind as she skipped to the room that she had previously been to in her tour. As she opened the door to the classroom the teacher-she wanted to say her name was Mrs. Monn-looked over. "Luna!" She said cheerfully, Glad you could make it! You may sit by Harmony, shes over there! The teacher pointed to a tall zolnixi with earthy brown eyes that matched her light brown fur. Harmony smiled and waved. Luna shyly smiled back before she sat next to the girl. "Hey, want to eat lunch with Madison and I?" Asked Harmony. "O-ok sure."

Present

Welp, todays the day we all get out of this dreary place and into the open! Lunas best friend, Juliet said sassily. The two girls were probably the most popular in school and certainly if anyone was going to get the job of wizardess it would be them. Juliet with her charisma and charm and Luna with her intellect and skill. Luna nodded eagerly before looking back at a bench behind them. Juliet tilted her head, "Whatcha looking at?" "Nothing..."

Flashback, Two years ago

"Luna, this is Madison. Madison, this is Luna. Shes the new kid in my class." Madison was short and cute. The ferrikki had striking green eyes and long wavy dirty blonde almost light brown fur that was held out of her face by two light pink butterfly clips. She smiled widely. "So what profession are you training to be in?" Madison asked, "Harmony and I are training to be wizardesses!" "Im training to be a wizardess too.." Luna responded. "Cool! Maybe we can all get the job!" Harmony joined into the conversation. That would be great! Madison laughed.

Present

It looks like they put up the results. Juliet said, geturing towards the shiny paper that now covered a once bare billboard. The two girls walked over calmly. They pretty much knew that they would get the position they desired. They were to top of their classes after all. The first thing that Luna noticed when she first skimmed the paper was that Juliet Peppers name was no where to be seen. There must be a mistake.. Juliet whispered, her eyes wide with horror. Harmony Philips, Madison Little, Luna Wilson, Bell Piper... No... Luna pointed at the list for knights, At least you got knight.... Juliets eyes twinkled, threatening for tears to fall down her cheeks that now blushed a rosy red. Knight was my fourth choice. She rasped. Luna could only stare in shock, this was all wrong, she was supposed to become a wizardess with Juliet. Not alone, she couldnt do that. She suddenly felt a piercing feeling in her stomach, this had been decided years ago, not just yesterday. Juliet wasnt meant to be a wizardess.

Flashback, One Year Ago

Luna watched proudly as her cup transformed into a beautiful red bowl. She looked over at Juliet who was still struggling to turn her pen into a needle. Everyone else had succeeded in this simple task and had now advanced to the next level of cups into bowls. If Juliet couldnt preform that one spell then she would be transferred to another classone that didnt involve magic. She felt a sting of pity for the girl as Juliets blue eyes produced a stream of silent tears. "Afste to fotism." Luna whispered, her gaze directed at Juliets pen. Her solemn expression faded as Juliet smiled with content. Wow Juliet! The teacher exclaimed. The golden needles middle was decorated by a gorgeous crimson rose that entwined its self around the needle. Very creative! She it held up for the class to see. Luna felt slightly ashamed for giving Juliet a sense of false hope but it made her classmate happy and that was what mattered, right?

Present

No, that wasnt true. Now she realized, it wasnt fair to her other classmates or even Juliet. She had only made things worse and there was absolutely nothing that she could do about it. Luna hadnt realized that she had been staring at her friend until she looked up at her. "Sorry, I know Im being over dramatic.. Being a knight is a honor, I should be grateful of the fact that I was chosen for anything." What Juliet said was true though, only half of the people who had gotten into the a Academy were assigned roles. Those who werent chosen were left behind to choose a average job such as farming, cooking, or running a small business. The point was that very few were given the luxury of being chosen for a role, let alone the role of a knight. Juliet turned around and started walking towards her new mentor, " I better go. I'd a advise that you do the same." Luna silently nodded before turning around to face to opposite direction.
Edited By Sophiegrace on 12/20/2018 at 7:40 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.