Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Boss Fighting Help
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Foreverfire
Level 68
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 98
Posted: 12/16/2018 at 2:49 PM Post #1
I am in need of help for boss fighting.....

I am trying to fight Vigor in Astryls Tranquility. I cannot seem to get past him. If anyone could give any advice to me, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 12/16/2018 at 5:11 PM Post #2
Vigor? Do you mean Vorpar? (if you don't mean Vorpar, I can't say much for strategy because he's the only boss I actually have in my memory of the place)
(if it is Vorpar, you want to pay close attention to the buffs and debuffs he's using, and how much mana he has- enemies tend to use large attacks that use all their mana when they hit 50 mana. Once he summons minions, you take them down first. There's more in-depth if you want it, but that's the basic overview)

Anyhow, I'd say, look over your pets.

Try to make sure all your equips are legendary lv60 (legendary or Mythical lv50 failing that) or, preferably, Lost Grove (Exotic/Vinethorn) equips.

Eternal Flame is an Earth pet, but has a bunch of Int-based equips when she should have Str/Agi equips (either Assassin or Warden)
I'd personally lean towards at least one prof point in Agi, but that's just preference.

Aegon as a light healer should have all profs in Int, not any in HP (HP would be fine good in some circumstances I suppose, but much less for a Light Healer paired with an Earth Tank, where it's just not really needed, and you want the highest damage output for the highest healing return.)
Illusionist is fine for a light healer, but the levels and rarities of his equips are no good- they're just too low.
Light healers want Illusionist, Evoker, Lightbringer, or Pyromancer. The Archon that Eternal Flame has would also work.

Lunar is an Air attacker, but if you just showed us her equips and we didn't know that we'd guess she was an Earth Tank. Air pets want all Myrmidon, or Stormcaller.
Give the Warden bracers to Eternal Flame. I'd say the relic too, but it's only a rare and you'd want to go for a higher rarity one.
Edited By Scathreoite on 12/16/2018 at 5:12 PM.
Foreverfire
Level 68
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 98
Posted: 12/16/2018 at 5:53 PM Post #3
Thank you so much for this help! I have a question. I couldn't find the Stromcaller on the broker, are you sure that's what they're called?
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 12/16/2018 at 6:35 PM Post #4
Ah, they're actually "Storm Caller", but we just kind of. automatically think of them as "Stormcaller", so we just. Don't notice we're technically typing it wrong. That's our bad.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.