Forum Index > Other Fiction > Robyn's Writing Trashbin~
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Mireille
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 29
Posted: 12/15/2018 at 6:41 PM Post #1
Ahh hello! You can ignore this if you want, I'm thirteen so I'm not the best at writing, but I'd like to improve! I'm grateful if anyone could provide any advice or criticism, and it doesn't need to be worded in a way to avoid offending me or anything of the sortI'll be fine in that regard! Thanks :)
Mireille
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 12/15/2018 at 6:43 PM Post #2
The soft spring breeze caressed her face, whispering soft nothings as it tickled sun-kissed cheeks and tousled her chestnut locks. She relished its soothing embrace, a foreign smile resting itself on lips which had only ever known of anguish.

Indeed, the earth itself enjoyed peace, she decided, when even the very breathe of it changed, so unlike the harsh winds that attacked her skin during the war. The world was unforgiving, but it could be so beautiful.

If only her comrades were able to savour such a feeling. Being born into a war forged by their forefathers, such was alien to them. However, she hoped they finally found it, wherever they wereif not in life, then in death.

She bit down a gasp as the burning pain in her side grew worse. Blood gushed out, the crimson pool around her growing larger by the minute. The final image of the serene meadow was burned into her mind as her vision blurred. She could feel her strength diminishing as her legs turned to jelly and she hit the ground, heavy eyelids closing shut

Finally, she could join her fallen brothers and sisters. Content, she let herself fall into the clutch of neverending rest.

It was a good day to die.
Edited By Robyn on 12/15/2018 at 8:28 PM.
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 249
Posted: 12/16/2018 at 1:03 AM Post #3
I know this is a little early for any comments, but I find it very interesting and it has the perfect combination of imagery and background.
Tip: try to space out the background stuff. If you throw it all at once at the reader, it tends to get a little boring. Just a suggenstion!
Edited By Sslover on 12/16/2018 at 1:04 AM.
Mireille
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 12/16/2018 at 9:38 AM Post #4
Oh, I wasn't going anywhere with the plot haha, it was just something random I came up with.

Thanks for the tip as well! I'll try to incorporate that into the next piece I write, it's really appreciated :)

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.