Players 2,356 329
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,254,335 1,023
Generated 656,427 16
Captured 1,190,988 63
Bred 6,406,825 944
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Avatar Wings?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
CirrusAscending
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 9
Posted: 12/15/2018 at 6:18 AM Post #1
What the subject title says. Apart from the Diamond shop and trading, where can you get them from? Can you unlock any of them as quest rewards?
Sakina
Level 75
Snow Wars Champion
Threads: 51
Posted: 12/15/2018 at 6:56 AM Post #2
The majority of wings are actually fest items. If you look in your wardrobe, each item has a small icon on the top left that shows the type of item it is.
-The map shows if you can get them from from the explore feature. They're drops items items that you can make in the Lost Grove.
-The stack of coins shows items you can buy from shops/characters in the explore area. There's very few of these and probably about half are from the arena and have other requirements.
-The picture of the elf shows forum game items. These can be won through forum games and are handed out via the admin. Most games are during fests but not all.
-The sun shows fest items. These items can be gotten through a variety of ways from being boss drops to items that you can buy with fest currency. Any older items are available from the retired chests that are released each fest.
-The diamond shows diamond shop items. You can (or could) buy these from the diamond shop. Most of them are available all the time but some of them (like the lune and lupe sets) were only released for the art revamp. Those particular sets were also available for the black friday sale this year and may be available in later years as well.
-The calendar shows monthly items. The site used to have new items released monthly that you could buy with diamonds but it has since been discontinued. You can still buy monthly items each black friday, though, and players will sometimes well them on the broker as well.

It'd be easier to tell you the best way to get a particular item if you have specific wings in mind. I have a pretty good memory for these things if you have questions. :)
CirrusAscending
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 12/15/2018 at 7:07 AM Post #3
I was thinking about Gladiator (if I can change its color), The Desert Wanderer series, the Owl Tamer series, the Arctic Nomad series, Steampunk Wingblades and the Shadow + White Dragon Stalker's wings. (They all look really good, I can't decide between them). Also, I've noticed that most of the wing series have one that's faded grey and don't have an adjective. Can you change the colors of those? Sorry for the bother!
Sakina
Level 75
Snow Wars Champion
Threads: 51
Posted: 12/15/2018 at 7:37 AM Post #4
Most wings do have a recolorable (that you can change the color of) version. It depends on how old the item is, but all newer items have a gray/black version that you can recolor and the colored versions that you cannot. Older items, like the gladiator wings, you can recolor even though there's only one version of them. For the older items you will have to try them on and see if the color changes in order to see if you can recolor them. Recolor items are almost always going to be more expensive than the colored versions.

Gladiator - They are recolorable, yes. These are found in the area of Astryl's Vale in the city of Ethernia. There's an Arena where you can fight npc enemies and earn points if you defeat them. You can buy the wings with those points.

Desert Wanderer - These are a summer fest item. It will be a lot easier to find these during summer fest when they are rereleased but they were very common this year. Chances are good you'll find someone selling them.

Owl Tamer - These are a winter fest item. They'll become more common in a few days when the winter fest starts.

Arctic Nomad - Another winter fest item. See above.

Steampunk Wingblades - These were a new fall fest item this year. They were pretty popular so it probably won't be hard to find someone selling but the price may be kind of high. The cheapest on the broker is currently 50k for one of the colored variants.

Dragon Stalker Wings - A monthly item. The colors each come in their own set. Unfortunately Black Friday has already passed but there's a small possibility that you find someone selling these wings. They'll be several 100k easy if you do find them up for sale, though.
CirrusAscending
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 12/15/2018 at 7:44 AM Post #5
I can't wait! Pity about Steampunk and Black Dragon, but even if they don't get rereleased, they're not my 'top priority' (that'd be desert wanderer and owl tamer, haha)

Thank you for your help! :)

By the way, if it's not too much trouble, could you appraise my four battlers? (First four in my main stable, not enough gold to buy separate tabs yet unfortunately, and I can't buy diamonds either so no separate stables for me :( )
Christinewho
Level 75
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 42
Posted: 12/15/2018 at 8:18 AM Post #6
you mean three battlers we only get have three pets in a party. :)
CirrusAscending
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 12/15/2018 at 7:54 PM Post #7
No, as in I have four Sylvesti that I use as battlers in total
Christinewho
Level 75
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 42
Posted: 12/16/2018 at 8:06 AM Post #8
ah ok you have a spare one in fact.

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.