Forum Index > Player Guides > Simple Guide
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Hanitsirk
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 44
Posted: 12/14/2018 at 2:02 PM Post #1
I've searched the forums for simple info on a few different aspects of Sylestia, to find that when it comes to player guides, if the info I was looking for was covered it wasn't the focus and was usually buried under loads of other info.

I plan to build this guide up gradually as I investigate the answers for myself. To start with, I'll put down the type of info I'm currently researching, and fill in the answers as I discover them. Some questions have already been answered, so I'll start with those.

Here goes!

Levels Of Zones

Viridian Meadows
Trollsblight Caverns: 5-9
Fungus Grove: 10-14
Nightfall Bandit Camp: 15-19
Nightfall Bandit Dungeon: 30

Umbra Forest
Faerina's Shrine: 25
Enigmatic Grotto: 26-29
Garden of the Magnates: 35
The Forgotten Tomb: 40
Aryth's Spire: 45
Dungeon of the Forsaken: 60

Lost Grove
Stage One: 65-68

to be continued

Sylesti Aging (with pictures)

Eggs
1-3 days
Nurturing increases stats

Helping it hatch increases health
Letting it hatch increases strength, intelligence, dexterity, OR agility
Using a philter increases stats the most and varies by philter used

Eggs go through a few stages before they hatch. I will include images here of each stage as I obtain them.

Hatchlings
4-9 days
Nurturing still increases stats

Since each species of Sylesti looks different, I will include images of each one here as I obtain them.

(I'd like to hide all the images in spoiler tags to condense this post, but that is not an option and has been on the admins to-do list for at least five or six years now.)

Adolescents
10-27 days
Can now be genetically tested

As far as I am aware, a common adolescent Sylesti looks the same as it will as an adult. Some traits may not become visible until it is an adult, and I will update this part of the post when I find out for sure.

Since each species of Sylesti looks different, I will include images of each one here as I obtain them, starting with the hatchling I posted above.

Currently, I have a plan for stat breeding. I don't know if it'll be effective or not. I start with a wild egg I found while exploring, and nurture it as much as possible. Then, when it's an adolescent, I send it out exploring until I can find and trap a rare Sylesti it can breed with. Once both are adults, I breed them, nurture their offspring, and send it out to get another rare Sylesti, and repeat for many generations. This should eventually add traits to the family, as well as gradually building up their stats. I will include prismatic philters whenever I can afford the broker prices, and eventually get a testing kit off the diamond shop once I have managed to get enough diamonds via currency exchange. This is a long-term project, and currently my first egg has reached adolescent stage. I plan to do the same for each species eventually, whenever I find a new species' wild egg.
Edited By Hanitsirk on 12/16/2018 at 12:29 PM.
Hanitsirk
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 12/14/2018 at 2:20 PM Post #2
Why does it keep deleting the apostrophes when I post using my iPad? I had to login on my computer for the first time ever in order to incorporate them. :/
Edited By Hanitsirk on 12/14/2018 at 2:28 PM.
Hanitsirk
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 12/18/2018 at 4:12 PM Post #3
I just used a regular essence. Heres what it looks like:

Design vs Result

Bigger difference than I was expecting.
Edited By Hanitsirk on 12/18/2018 at 4:21 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.