Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Fungus Grove Battle
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
12mickeygirl
Level 63
High Priest
Threads: 22
Posted: 12/10/2018 at 2:34 AM Post #1
I have been trying and trying to defeat this battle at Fungus Grove and I keep dying. Please, someone help me!
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 12/11/2018 at 8:44 PM Post #2
first up, what's your team setup?

You have Delphi and Ashes as your party, and going by their proficiencies I'm guessing Ashes is slot 1 and Delphi is slot 2?

Immediate thing of note: Delphi has no equips- she needs equips ASAP (Water pets are typically Tank or Support, and should be equipped with Assassin (Str/Agi) gear, as they're a Physical element.)

Ashes has got equips, but three of the four are Assassin (Str/Agi) (just give them to Delphi)
Shadow is a Magical element, and deals damage using Int stat. He should have (as a Shadow Tank) Illusionist gear (Int/Agi).

Above all, Delphi needs a relic that has Physical damage and Ashes needs a relic that has Magical damage.
12mickeygirl
Level 63
High Priest
Threads: 22
Posted: 12/11/2018 at 8:58 PM Post #3
Thanks, I got through the Grove before I got those two. I'm still learning the equips and stuff, the info you gave is helpful, thank you.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 12/11/2018 at 11:31 PM Post #4
Tank elements (go in slot 1 of the party)
Water, Shadow, Earth

Healer

Light

Attacker
Fire, Air

Water can also be a Supporter type

Shadow can more easily fill any role in the party than other elements (aside from healer- light is the only element that can properly heal other pets, though water getting some abilities that can Kind Of heal others) though it's more oriented towards being Tank/Survivalist)

Water, Earth, and Air are Physical types

Water and Earth use Assassin gear, which is Str/Agi (profs vary by the person using them's style, some combo of HP/Str/Agi.)

Air uses Myrmidon, Str/Dex (air pets should always be geared and proffed for Str/Dex. No HP, no Agi, straight on Str/Dex is best for an Air pet)

Make sure that at the least the relic of these elements is a Physical Damage type.

Shadow, Light, and Fire are Magical types

Shadow uses Illusionist (Int/Agi) (again, profs vary by player)

Light Healers use either Evoker (Int/Dex) or Illusionist, most people leaning towards Evoker (Profs typically go all Int, then Dex for lv65 and 70, though if you were trying to run a Light Tank you might swap that up)

Fire are Evoker (Profs primarily Int, maybe Dex)

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.