Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Fan Fiction > The Forgotten World
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Eyelashviper
Level 61
Threads: 224
Posted: 11/30/2018 at 2:42 PM Post #1
I lay, sprawled out on my wool bed. I hear a voice from outside my bedroom, "Viper, feed the animals!" I walk into the Vul condos, to find my 5 favorite vulnixes! "Kit kaaat, Ceslestiaaaa, Riiiip, Tiiiiger, Veeelveet!" I call to them. A young brown female walks out and yawns. "Kit kat! over here! ooover heeeere!" The young brown she-vul, Kit kat, walks over to her condo. She begins to eat and drink water. A Sea-foam green young male arrives. The he-vul, Celestia goes to HIS condo. Rip, a young pink female goes to HERS and Tiger goes to HIS and Velvet goes to HERS. I have an auralon coop, Zolnixi area, vulnix condos, ferrikki palace, lighra cave, bulbori burrow, Ny'vene cave, some Faelora stables, a aieridini cave, and a Ryori burrow. The ground began to shake as I run toward my house. A blizzard throws me to the wall of my house, I reach toward the door, in pain. I open it and get thrown inside, so I black out. My foot catches a string that pulls the door shut. I wake up and look around. I wince as I sit up. Everyone must have evacuated. I go outside and see there is no more snow. The animals are gone too. I imagine, animals being thrown around and dying. I cry a bit. I look straight and see a dark red blob. I assume that it is blood so I cry even more. I wipe my eyes on my sleeve and look at the "blood blob" I touch it and pull my hand away. The blob was furry. I stood back as the blob stands on all fours. "VELVET YOU ARE ALIVE!" Velvet runs over to me and nuzzles her head into my pant leg. I pat her head. I have a very strong connection with Velvet. More of a bond. We were the best of all BFFS. I whisper in her ear, "do not worry. we will find the others." Velvet does her vul call. 4 vuls run over. "TIGER, RIP, CELESTIA, KIT KAT"
Edited By Eyelashviper on 12/1/2018 at 8:32 AM.
Eyelashviper
Level 61
Threads: 224
Posted: 12/1/2018 at 8:32 AM Post #2
Viper gives a whimper as She hovers over a red scrap of fur. I study that fir scrap. Ferrikki fur I say weakly. I follow a red trail. I hover over a ferrikki carcass. Thank goodness it is not mine but it is still a creature. I study its marks of death. They are huuuuuge scratches. I gasp. They are too big and deep to be a Nyvene. I do not see any scorch marks either. I study the ferrikki more. The vulnixes whimper. It is mine, oh what happened to you, rainbow? I say that to it. Yes I am talking with a dead ferrikki. I hug it. The eyes flicker open. I hug her again. What happened oh what happened? Rainbow coughs as I bundle her up in a warm, soft blanket. I find another ferrikki left almost dead with the same markings. I wrap the ferrikki, named Floofy Kitsune, in the same blanket that Rainbow is in. I find Spots, Horns, and Leopard almost dead with those SAME markings. I wrap them up in the blanket and put them in my backpack. Wanderer and Chill were also left almost dead. I wrap them up and fit them in my pack with the ferrikkis. It is an infinite backpack.

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.