Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Pokemon Academy Set-Up (Re-Reboot)
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Brokenbutstillflying
Level 64
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 22
Posted: 12/1/2018 at 2:25 PM Post #31
T R A I N E R

Name: Eric Hawk-Thorn I Eric

Birthday: October 19th, 2003

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: (Not my art)

Personality: Specializes in water type Pokemon. Hot-headed and arrogant at times, has a strong bond with his Greninja as it had rescued him from a river. Has a bit of trouble making friends. Enjoys reading up on Pokemon, and usually fight first and talk later. Has a fair knowledge of his Pokemon's moves. Enjoys walking, Autumn, thunderstorms, waffles, Irish music, and singing. Is learning to play the harmonica, and is still very bad at it.

Bio: He didn't capture Greninja at first when it had rescued him, but it had followed him around until he became a trainer. Lost his sister at a young age due to cancer. His starter Pokemon was Squirtle. Greninja had used Hydro Pump, flinging him out of the rushing river. He hadn't liked both his Pokemon at first, wishing he had had something better.

Pokemon team: Wartortle, Lapras, and Greninja.

Has no interest in Student Council.

P O K E M O N

G R E N I N J A
Species: Greninja

Type: Water

Trainer: Eric Hawk-Thorn

Shiny: No

Move-Set: Double Team, Water Shuriken, Hydro Pump, and Role Play

Personality: Much like it's trainer, Greninja is hot headed and arrogant at times. Tends to appear out of it's Poke-ball at random moments, getting it's trainer into trouble. Gets along with Squirtle just fine, though at times the to will fight, either in the middle of a battle, or anywhere they appear out of their poke-balls. Enjoys training with it's trainer, and often works itself until it is exhausted. Will not accept to be traded or given away, and will attack if insulted.

Bio: Left it's mother fairly early on, setting off as a Frokie. It's temper and arrogance got in in many battle, and still has the scars from it. Was a Frogadier when it rescued Eric, and evolved in a heated battle after it was challenged. They took some time to bond, and Greninja didn't get along with Squirtle the first few months.

Appearance: (Again not my photograph)

W A R T O R T L E
Species: Wartortle

Type: Water

Move-Set: Bubble Beam, Yawn, Iron Defense, and Aqua Tail

Personality: Unlike it's comrades, is very shy and level-headed. Stays in it's Poke-Ball unless arguing with Greninja, in which both will sometimes fight in the halls. Enjoys food, particularly pond weeds, and likes to make flower arrangements. Likes to play and train, and enjoys splashing in puddles after it rains. Has a bond with Eric as it was chosen by him when he had started training. Will approach new people cautiously, then give them a smile.

Bio: Was born and raised in a Pokemon lab, usually not picked by trainers versus other stronger Squirtles. When it was finally picked by Eric, it refused to leave his side. It was scared of Greninja at first, and took several months to stop fighting with it on a regular basis. It had trained hard, and eventually evolved into Wartortle. It learned Aqua Tail while fighting a Pikachu. It's been good with people, as it has never once been harmed or picked on by humans.

Appearance: Looks like a normal Wartortle, but has stunning bright blue eyes and an albino tail.

L A P R A S

Species: Lapras

Type: Water/Ice

Move-Set: Avalanche, Water Gun, Waterfall, and Safeguard

Personality: Extremely kind to Pokemon and people in need, but if they possess weapons, it will not approach. Enjoys rain, battles, beaches, and swimming. Having a very kind nature, it enjoys to sing. As it was captured by Eric in an intense battle where Greninja almost passed out, it has a sort of respect for it's trainer. It's usually annoyed with Wartortle's and Greninja's arguing, and will also burst out of it's poke-ball in an attempt to stop the two. It is very sensitive, and does not take lightly to being insulted. It is always wishing to find another Lapras on their journeys.

Bio: As an almost extinct species, it was always very cautious of humans and Pokemon alike. Being a runt, it had been abandoned by it's mother. Eric had found it lying on a beach, singing in vain to find another one of it's kind. He had noticed it had seemed depressed, and had gone to comfort it. They had both agreed to have a battle, and if it lost it would become his Pokemon. He had almost lost, and Lapras saw his bond with Greninja and Wartortle and has had a spark of respect for it's trainer ever since.

Appearance: (Not my image)
Edited By Brokenbutstillflying on 12/2/2018 at 8:24 AM.
Navisparkles101
Level 65
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 32
Posted: 12/1/2018 at 2:28 PM Post #32

Accepted!
Brokenbutstillflying
Level 64
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 12/1/2018 at 2:47 PM Post #33
(So, SO SO SO sorry for the extra post, just have an important question)

So, uh, where is the role-play versus the sign-ups?
Navisparkles101
Level 65
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 12/1/2018 at 2:50 PM Post #34

The RP isn't up yet, but at the rate that people are joining, I'd say the RP will be up either Sunday or Monday. However, I have school, so the RP may not be up until Wednesday or so.
Brokenbutstillflying
Level 64
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 12/1/2018 at 2:52 PM Post #35
Alright, thanks for verifying!
Vigy
Level 65
Trickster
Threads: 127
Posted: 12/1/2018 at 4:02 PM Post #36
Could I please have a spot in the 3rd girls room.

I did not see the do not post before. Maybe next time make the letters bold and big.
Edited By Osore on 12/1/2018 at 4:05 PM.
Navisparkles101
Level 65
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 12/1/2018 at 4:21 PM Post #37

I made the letters BIG AND BOLD, first of all. And in A BRIGHT COLOR so every one could see it. Don't "maybe next time" me, I had already made the letters that way. I know what I'm doing. You just chose to be ignorant and ignored what was at the TOP OF THE POST, may I remind you. Maybe next time, YOU should read things and look things over before posting.

And, if you went back and actually read what I wrote, it says that those who chose to ignore my wish to not post until I was done could not join, because I don't think you would be able to follow the other rules I posted, when you couldn't follow the other one that I posted at the TOP OF THE PAGE. So no, you may NOT have a spot in Dorm 3, and you may NOT join this RP.
Vigy
Level 65
Trickster
Threads: 127
Posted: 12/1/2018 at 5:29 PM Post #38
Whatever. And, for being rude about this, you get first place on my blocked list. Oh, and a report to Krinadon.

Oh and actually, I simply forgot that it was there. I did see it, but I had forgot about it and looked back at it when I had already posted. I felt bad about it, and would have deleted the message if I could have.

Im sorry this upset you so much, but, Maybe next time you should be nicer to others who made a mistake.
Edited By Osore on 12/1/2018 at 5:53 PM.
Pipps
Level 57
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 42
Posted: 12/1/2018 at 6:17 PM Post #39
Is diancie a mythical? My bad! I did not realize she was, sorry, will fix asap. Thx!
Navisparkles101
Level 65
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 12/1/2018 at 6:19 PM Post #40

I think she's a mythical, yeah. And it's alright!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.