Players 2,356 338
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,253,312 621
Generated 656,411 36
Captured 1,190,925 61
Bred 6,405,881 524
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Pet Sharing and Design Discussion > Possible Rikki Project?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Violet12370
Level 34
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 24
Posted: 11/19/2018 at 8:11 AM Post #1
So, I've never officially tried a project as its been a little intimidating to me haha, but i feel like i should just make a leap of faith and start one. I have this ferrikki design that i love but i think it might be too ambitious for my first project, ill insert a picture and you can let me know! Also just any thoughts on starting my first project would be greatly appreciated! <3
Frosted Gingerbread Ferrikki

Edited By Violet12370 on 11/19/2018 at 11:03 AM.
Articu
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 146
Posted: 11/19/2018 at 4:42 PM Post #2
i think it's a beautiful design ^^ and doing a project can definitely be intimidating. though i've never bred a "from scratch" project, i am currently working on (and almost finished with) a 6v frozen dew zolnixi project. i can tell you that it is definitely scary at first, with all the classic thoughts of

"do i have the space to hold the pets?"
"do i have the time and patience for this?"
"will i be committed enough if it gets tough?" (ohoho, it definitely will)
"can i afford to go through with the project?"

it's scary at first because of those questions; because you don't know. but that doesn't mean you shouldn't go through with it. look at my project, for example. i have had a number of bumps in it, from not having enough pets to trying to eradicate a trait that would have wrecked my progress. heck, i'm close to done, and i'm having the biggest bump yet: the curse of 5v1c pets. and because i narrowed it down to certain pets for breeding, i have to pretty much go back and breed an unrelated line so i can finish it. it's a daunting task for me, yes. am i upset that i have to backtrack that much (albeit it's my own stupidity that made me have to)? yes, it is upsetting. am i afraid to? no. i can say i'm not, because once i got going through the project, i realized something.

you can't get it perfect on the first try; you aren't human if you do. everyone makes mistakes; it's inevitable. you just need to learn to push past the fears and doubts to see through to the light on the other end :) i have faith in your abilities. i'm glad to see that you've already started pushing the fear aside by deciding to do a project ^^

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!!

but i'd definitely be interested in buying an offspring if you decide to go through with it <3

inspirational speech hooray
Edited By Articu on 11/20/2018 at 10:53 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.