Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > I need advice on what to do with the For...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Jackiedragoneyes
Level 61
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 3
Posted: 11/11/2018 at 4:41 PM Post #1
I have no idea the order of the seals or what represents each... help please..

Edit:
Thanks!
Edited By Jackiedragoneyes on 11/17/2018 at 3:13 PM.
Xxwinterwoodsxx
Level 66
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 44
Posted: 11/16/2018 at 3:03 PM Post #2
**SPOILERS** For the Forgotten Tomb

Quoting the translated riddle,
"In order, the seals are the seal of alacrity, the seal of courage, the seal of cunning, and the seal of perception"

Alacrity- Agility
Courage- Strength
Cunning- Dexterity (I think)
Perception- Intelligence (I think)
[Always get Cunning and Perception mixed up]

To do this the easiest way, capture 4 pets of appropriate level for the zone (don't need to do this if you already have some). Attune these pets (element doesn't matter) and give them all proficiency points in one of the stats. Pets representing each stat should have at least 200 points in that stat.
Now into the tomb with your normal party. When you reach the seal, open another tab and add the appropriate pet into your party. Go back to the first tab and refresh the page. Hit explore again and the seal should come up. Have the pet with the right stat touch the seal. The seal will not light up until you have touched all four successfully (the fourth one will light up if done right). After having that pet touch the seal, go back into the other tab and switch your party back to normal. Repeat this until all four seals have been activated and the fourth seal lights up. After that, the boss is super easy :)

Hope this helps!
Edited By Xxwinterwoodsxx on 11/16/2018 at 3:03 PM.
Littlebumbles
Level 66
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 28
Posted: 12/1/2018 at 5:25 PM Post #3
do you specifically need 4 pets?
Xxwinterwoodsxx
Level 66
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 12/1/2018 at 6:10 PM Post #4
Well no, not necessarily. If your pets were high enough leveled, level 70 perhaps, you could just use two. You would also only need one if you used a max stat or superstat pet.

If you wanted to just use 1 regular pet, you could, but you would have to pay lots of gold to keep reallocating it's proficiency points.

Hope this helps!
Littlebumbles
Level 66
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 28
Posted: 12/2/2018 at 8:48 AM Post #5
Okay it did! Tysm <3
Djseizure
Level 60
Threads: 7
Posted: 1/3/2019 at 2:16 AM Post #6
I actually came here to ask the same question...
I tried to fight the guy at the end and got absolutely destroyed, my pets arent even level 50 yet and I just guessed on the seals and of course got none of them right.

Im not sure Im understanding what you need to do...do I just choose a pet with the highest agility etc? I thought it went by strength and intelligence? I only have 6 pets that Im training for battle and all of them are between level 45 and 48. how can I possibly beat this thing?
Xxwinterwoodsxx
Level 66
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 1/3/2019 at 2:31 PM Post #7
While leveling up your pets further would help with the boss, I don't think that is necessary if you use the strategy in my post above. If you follow my directions and your pets still have stats below the requirements, you may have to consider that, though.

The way I activated all the seals was take 4 pets (all at or around level 50) and attune each of them to a random element. I then allocated their proficiency points all into one stat. I took my regular battle party (three pets with normal battling stats) and fought in the dungeon until the seals appeared.

When a seal appeared, I translated the code and figured out if it was Alacrity, Courage, Cunning or Perception. I then navigated into the manage party screen in a new tab (without exiting the scene) and switched the corresponding pet into my party. When I reloaded the battle page in the first tab, the seal would reappear and I would have the pet touch the seal. Then I would go into the second tab and switch my party back to normal before continuing. I did this until I had activated all of the seals, the fourth lighting up when my pet touched it.

After activating all the seals, the boss should be fairly easy to handle if your pets are properly attuned, have well allocated proficiency points, and strong armor.

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.