Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Army of Undead
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Hoknell
Level 60
Threads: 11
Posted: 10/13/2013 at 9:43 PM Post #1
In the Enigmatic Grotto, I've come across a very powerful army of undead. And I cannot get past them. I'm using armor and elixirs and revival draughts and healing, and I have three Sylesti in my party, all over level thirty. I'm about to spend their level-ups (just four points for two of them.). Yet, I can't seem to get past this army of undead. Any tips or advice?

Thanks guys!
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 10/13/2013 at 9:47 PM Post #2
@Hoknell,

Moved to Battle Discussion.

As for the issue, do you use a tank? Try picking your strongest pet and stacking a bunch of Health and defensive gear and putting them at the front of your party. Also, using Fire for DPS might help as it does the most DPS against multiple targets.
Hoknell
Level 60
Posted: 10/13/2013 at 9:52 PM Post #3
Quote From:
Originally Posted: 5/11/2024 at 4:55:20pm

@Hoknell,

As for the issue, do you use a tank? Try picking your strongest pet and stacking a bunch of Health and defensive gear and putting them at the front of your party. Also, using Fire for DPS might help as it does the most DPS against multiple targets.

I take it DPS is the Proficiency Element thing? For one of them, I chose fire. For the other two, I chose water and shadow. The one with fire is almost at a high enough level to hit three enemies at a time. My strongest pet, I'd say, is the one with the fire. She's got lots of armor already, but I'll see if I can swap out some of the others' armor onto her and see if it works. Do I stack health on her by putting armor on her?
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 10/14/2013 at 11:33 AM Post #4
Quote From:

Quote From:

@Hoknell,

I take it DPS is the Proficiency Element thing? For one of them, I chose fire. For the other two, I chose water and shadow. The one with fire is almost at a high enough level to hit three enemies at a time. My strongest pet, I'd say, is the one with the fire. She's got lots of armor already, but I'll see if I can swap out some of the others' armor onto her and see if it works. Do I stack health on her by putting armor on her?

DPS means Damage Per Second. c: It's a gamer's term used for an attacker whose main focus is to deal as much damage in as little time/turns as possible. That being said, their builds (stat distributions, both in proficiency and level points) are focused either purely in Strength or Intelligence.

Krin recommended Fire because at lvl25 in the Fire tree, it has a special move that does damage on multiple enemies on the screen (which gives the most damage in total). You should give that fire pet PURE intelligence. However, your DPS pet is NOT your "tank" pet.

Your tank pet isn't focused on dealing damage, but taking damage. That being said, the tank pet is given all stat points into HP and NOTHING else. It's also given armor/gear that boost health and agility (which helps with defense).

I can't tell which pet is your main damage dealer and which is a tank. There are multiple guides for building teams that have 1 main tank and 2 DPS pets. o:
Hoknell
Level 60
Posted: 10/14/2013 at 8:25 PM Post #5
Thank you so much! I got past it!

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.