Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Assistance with Aryth, please
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Mewtwostyle
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 9
Posted: 10/28/2018 at 12:09 AM Post #1
Hello, there! I have been reading up on some guides and have been able to do fairly well without asking up until now. I am a little stuck on Aryth in Aryth's Spire. I know how to tell which one is the real one, but have only been able to get him to about half health so far before he wipes my party.

I am not quite sure how to do fancy linking with photos, so I will just post links to the Sylestis that I am trying to use.

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=4359870
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=4360015
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=4380563

I am guessing I will probably need to change the third one's element and proficiency points, but I am not sure to what. I don't have much better equipment at this point in time, but I can adjust slightly to a certain stat if need be.

Any help/tips would be appreciated, thanks!
Xxwinterwoodsxx
Level 66
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 44
Posted: 10/28/2018 at 5:52 AM Post #2
I have looked at your pets and may have figured out your problem.

Mewtwo: Shadow
His proficiency points are allocated well, though I do reccomend using intelligence as his third when you get him to level 60. The problem with him is that you have put armor and a relic on him that boosts physical damage and strength. For a shadow attuned pet, you are looking more at magical damage and intelligence, and for his level, higher level and rarity armor.

Mila: Light
Her proficiency points and armor are on point, though a bit low leveled. She is an ideal light attuned pet. For this battle though, I would reccomend buying a pre-leveled pet attuned to air. I tried using both a tank and a healer when my pets were on level 60, and it didn't work. If you use two offensive pets and just one really powerful tank, you should be able to win.

Funnybones: Fire
His proficiency points are spot on, but his armor isn't quite right. Once again, it is very low leveled. If you can put some better armor on him, it would greatly improve his abilities.

I am sending you some armor for your pets now! Good luck with defeating Aryth, I had more trouble with him that the last level 60 boss I defeated!
Mewtwostyle
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 9
Posted: 10/28/2018 at 11:01 AM Post #3
@Xxwinterwoodsxx

Thank you very much for the help, I appreciate it! :)

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.