Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Fan Fiction > The Dragon Lands Fanfic Version
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Agentngyes
Level 35
Threads: 15
Posted: 10/27/2018 at 5:28 PM Post #1
The cast ( I made mine up, they're the ones that are royal, except one)

Queen Silver

King Succubus

Prince/Lead Hunter SkullBasher ( don't ask)

Princess Artifact

Queen Venus

Lost Princess Amethyst

King Mars

Last one with royal heritage: Princess Nebula

The others (made up by the people who signed up for the rp, sorry two of them don't have pics):
Royal Gardener Blue

Nursery Keeper Aaranyan

Morning Glory the Nursery Helper/Mother
Cosmos the Healer

Sarette the Healer's Assistant

General Fafnir

Winter the Hunter
Aristaeus the Hunter

Raptor the Hunter

Lightning the Hunter

Violet the Warrior

Dimondback the Warrior (the pic is small too)

Toxic the Warrior (this one is small too)

RoseBlood the Apprentice (this one is the last small one)

Lavender the Apprentice

Vitalis the Hatchling

Mudball the Hatchling
[url]https://www.sylestia.com/image_builder_pet.php?ec=1A1308&c1=CF9442&c2=F0D2A8&c3=7D5925&ac=0F0B05&ac2=24190B&gd1c=24190B&gd2c=422E15&gd3c=24190B&md1c=C5DE95&md2c=5C7824&md3c=91BF36&gd1=00&gd2=JJ&gd3=CC&md1=00&md2=00&md3=00&species=ny%27vene&gender=male&maturity=73[url]
Blue the hatchling (aka N/A)
[url]https://www.sylestia.com/image_builder_pet.php?ec=24D630&c1=6F91F7&c2=F71414&c3=057A2A&ac=FFFFFF&ac2=FFFFFF&gd1c=000000&gd2c=1633C7&gd3c=1C3099&md1c=FFFFFF&md2c=FFFFFF&md3c=2183B8&gd1=CC&gd2=II&gd3=HH&md1=CC&md2=FF&md3=HH&species=ny%27vene&gender=female&maturity=73[url]

This took so long for me to post, my back hurts, but i hope you enjoy (new dragons WILL be added along the way) im too tired to fix the mistakes sorry if you have ocd T-T
Edited By Agentngyes on 10/27/2018 at 5:33 PM.
Hazelbaby
Level 34
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 8
Posted: 10/27/2018 at 6:14 PM Post #2
Sorry, I was in a hurry because I had to go somewhere with my family, so again, I am very sorry.
Agentngyes
Level 35
Posted: 10/28/2018 at 6:37 AM Post #3
Thats fine
Agentngyes
Level 35
Posted: 10/28/2018 at 7:05 AM Post #4
( Don't mind the conversation up there)

I wake up to go down stairs to smell a heavenly breakfast, I glide down carefully not wanting to destroy the breakfast the chef made me, I land in a chair with Hunter (aka Skullbasher) to grumpily say "morning". King Succubus says "Morning Silver, how does the day take you?" He says cheerfully, I reply "Not good I kept thinking about 'Her'.." I smack my face into my bowl of soup, "Not 'Her'!" The king replied with his tail drooping, looking as sad as a abandoned puppy in rain, Artifact replies with "Mom, Dad, who's 'Her'" she said with the invisible quotation marks with her wing, Hunter grumbles "CAN WE JUST EAT BREAKFAST!?" he exclaimed, "Hunter! Don't talk to your parents like that!" I said. "Now we can" The queen said. Carefully eating her soup, Meanwhile, one of the warriors doesn't know she has the Lost Princess (Amethyst in the prologue, here's the link https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=67820&page=5#44 I'm not advertising just making sure you know where Amethyst is.) Now back to the story. I go to the throne room, pouting as I go to my throne, with Artifact, Succubus, and Hunter. I sit and wait for the citizens to come in with realizing I forgot to welcome the new dragon. I fly outside to find a Ny'vene smelling the air, and looks up to see me. The Ny'vene bows slowly, when I say "Now no need to bow", she gets flustered, I guide her to her sleeping quarter, and i watched as she almost fell from the ryori welcoming her, I giggle, and go back to my throne.
Agentngyes
Level 35
Posted: 10/28/2018 at 2:20 PM Post #5
I sit in my throne staring off into space thinking about the egg, Succubus' POV I see a newly recruited warrior come up to Silver to ask her question, but she seems very, depressed, about the egg disappearing, then the ny'vene came up to me and asked me, but i shrugged and told them "Ask silver" I replied, then they said that she was too depressed, I called a guard to get a dna test and told them to come back tomorrow, they left by flying, Hunter's POV My mom is very depressed, it seems that she still cares about my little "sis" pshh what a cry baby, I say to my dad, "I'm going hunting with the crew", Dad of course replies "Sure go on", I hop off of my throne and change in my room taking off my regal clothes and put on my skull, and fly out of my window and go to the station where i put my hunters, I go in through a window and snap saying "WE'RE GOING HUNTING NOW, GET UP AND GO! AN' WATCH OUT FOR THE ROUGE, NOW GO!" I fly out and go hunt, then land on a tree to get a better view, i look for prey, then I see a glimpse of a Faelora and pounce on it, injecting venom and rocks into it, it died of blood loss and poison, I throw it into a sack, and then see its pack, i growl and threaten them, they all back up except for the leader, it tries to buck me but i fly up and bite and inject venom into it, but i don't kill him i make him very weak, "So does anyone want to get your precious leader?" I say while the leader squirms in pain. They run, "Tsk weaklings", I finish the leader off and put him in the sack, then i see a Griffi, one of our allies, finish the rest of the pack with their group of hunters, I fly over to him and he greets me with a chipper "Hello!", I reply with "Yo", He gives me one of the Faelora, I thank him and fly to find some other prey, I see a puffadore, I wonder what it's doing out here? I see it has a pack, guess their unta- wait their the tribe that allied us, I see a different tribe more domestic, I assume they have a human, i look around and see a human I swoop down and the human runs screaming, as I quill the puffadore with my sharp stones, then see Lightning finish them with a great zap, I swoop and grab some and throw them in the sack while the others grab the rest, "Yo let's go home!" I exclaim, and we fly to our station and sell the food to the markets and restaurants.
End of chapter 1
Agentngyes
Level 35
Posted: 10/29/2018 at 5:30 PM Post #6
Chapter 2
Silver's POV
I get up to go for my daily stroll in the forest, carefully watching for the rouge, cautiously as I walk I see a harmed Ryori. I was devastated, one of our allies, hurt? I pick her up and rush to the healer's den, I yell for Cosmos the Healer to heal the Ryori, he rushes out and picks her up gently with his mouth to not hurt the poor Ryori, I sit there, still devastated , about how the Ryori got hurt, maybe the rouge? No i couldn't it had claw marks, maybe a Lupora? Possibly, then Cosmos came out and burst my bubble of thought, he said " You brought her in at the right time" he said. "If it weren't for you she would've been more dead than that faelora buck!", I laugh weakly, I ask if she's okay, he replied with a yes, I sigh in relief, I go outside, but I get knocked out by something, I wake up in my room with King Mars overhead, I scream, "Woah!" he yelled, stumbling backwards. I jump out of bed and fly out of the window onto the roof and sit there patiently, I fly higher to the griffi kingdom,I sit on the clouds quietly, then I fly to the castle and ask how the family is doing in the royal castle, they say they're fine, and I fly down into Artifact's room and chill there
Page 1 over

This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.