Forum Index > Breeding Discussion > Kinus' breeding Project
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Kinuna
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 86
Posted: 10/11/2013 at 10:53 AM Post #1
I've decided to do a huge breeding project on lighiras, now the reason why I'm sharing this with you all is not because i need lighira, trust me I got plenty, most are the colors I want/need in my project. What I do need help with though, is finding people to nurture my lil kits. <3 I'll honestly say, that I love Lighira, and am a little disappointed that the market is over saturated with them, but some good news for me is that very few, especially those for breeding are not high class breeding project pets, meaning the most they seem to show is 2. So far, since writing this the most mine carry are 4. If one of my current eggs hatch right the most will then become possibly 5 or 6, with 1 or 2 shows. Here is what I am aiming for male and female so that I may breed them:

This is post is also a way for me to keep track of my project, since in the past, when i tried to do zolnixi, I had some issues remembering where I was, especially after a long while. I feel this project will be good for both me and the lighiras, giving them some light.
Here is my hatchery, it may have some other surprises in there for you, such as Ny'venes, Puffadores, Niphinis and more:
http://www.sylestia.com/view/hatchery/?userid=1221
Kinuna
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 10/11/2013 at 10:59 AM Post #2
Generation 2: They are the only 2 that came out with all their parents traits, they will becomes the bases of the male and female for the final generations. by mating with generation 1 they will add on carries and shows. If I can get multiple babies from them, I will have a large generation 3, especially if they all come out with multiple carries, which, in this stage is what is important. Their names are based on their parents numbers, to keep me from being confused on accidentally trying to mate siblings and parents:
Kinuna
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 10/12/2013 at 11:42 PM Post #3
Raising to the top, will prob edit this post so that i wont consume space

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.