Trickster
Threads: 14
Posted: 10/27/2018 at 3:29 PM Post #41
I would like to go and get Amethyst some food please
Agentngyes
Level 35
Threads: 15
Posted: 10/27/2018 at 4:50 PM Post #42
You go outside to go to a shop to buy Amethyst her food, you bring Amethyst with you so she can choose, you walking inside the store, it smells like baby food just like how it should be, you walk around the store so she can choose, she chooses a purple can, it's mashed eggplant, you go up to the counter to pay for the food, you leave with 1,570 gold left, you put her down feed her lunch and go to work, your rank as a citizen became as respected citizen, you go home, feed Amethyst her dinner, and go to sleep. You rest thinking about when Amethyst will be grown up, you wake up in the middle of the night to see you got mail, this late? You question yourself as you get the mail and read it with a dim light, it says that the queen and king lost their princess, you almost scream with realizing its night time, you go to sleep and dream about who the lost princess could possibly be...
Freki
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 10/27/2018 at 5:59 PM Post #43
Once I wake up, could I please check who the princess is and find out how much I get payed for being a warrior? :P
Agentngyes
Level 35
Posted: 10/28/2018 at 6:47 AM Post #44
You wake up to take a closer look at the picture, the egg was purple like Amethyst's egg..could it possibly be her? You wonder, if it is Amethyst...you go outside, it seems to be cloudless you take a whiff of the fresh crisp air of fall, you eat breakfast on your way to the warrior station and ask how much everyone gets paid, they say "1000 coins per week, you came on time for your promotion to trusted warrior and get paid before the end of the week so you get 2000, so here's the first pay, your second pay is tomorrow" +1000 you now have 2570 coins, you go home and feed Amethyst like usual, you think "But the egg looks so much like her's, how can it be her..." Then a knock on the door interrupts your bubble of thought and go outside to answer, it was a friend she says "Can I come in? It's really cold and-" Without hesitation you push her in and say "make yourself comfortable!"
What do you next?
(your choice)
Freki
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 10/28/2018 at 7:15 AM Post #45
Once my friend is gone, could I go and see the queen//whoever in the palace to try and ask if Amethyst is theirs?
Agentngyes
Level 35
Posted: 10/28/2018 at 11:46 AM Post #46
You spend time with your friend, she waves goodbye and flies to her home, you pick up Amethyst and go to the castle, you see that the Queen is pouting over a lost princess, you ask if Amethyst is her's, but she seems to sad to answer, so you ask the Aeridini beside her, he shrugs, and says "Ask silver", you reply saying, "But the Queen is way too sad..", He gets a guard to get an dna test, they take one of her scales, an blood test, and asks you to leave and come back tomorrow, you hope it's Amethyst, because she is a handful, you put Amethyst in her carrier, and fly home. When you look down you see your ryori friend is being confronted, Again? you thought, you glide down and the people confronting her back off as they see you land. What is your next action? (your choice)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.