Players 2,359 344
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,252,691 861
Generated 656,375 25
Captured 1,190,864 31
Bred 6,405,357 805
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > ADVENTURE GAME!
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Meerables
Level 69
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 12
Posted: 10/13/2018 at 4:02 PM Post #21
Thinking she might want to show me something I Follow her.
Wanda
Level 74
The Perfectionist
Threads: 207
Posted: 10/14/2018 at 4:19 PM Post #22
You follow the girl into the small clearing,she is running in front of you, as you run you start to see the small path start to open up to a small village. As you near the village thew girl vanishes into a small crowd of villagers and you cant find her anywhere. as you walk into the village the crowd splits leaving a path from you to the village princess wide open. You are both standing there staring at each other for what seems like forever. After staring for several seconds,she finally starts to speak her voice is calm and soothing.

"Hello, I am Princess Naomi, I have been waiting for you to arrive, I am in need of your help. Will you help me please, i will reward you greatly." What do you do?

Help her

run back to your ship

walk away

continue looking for talia

call talia
Edited By Wandatheghost on 10/14/2018 at 4:45 PM.
Wanda
Level 74
The Perfectionist
Posted: 10/14/2018 at 4:40 PM Post #23
You head off in an unknown direction to search for water. The hot, dry air suffocating you. Then out of nowhere the ground collapses beneath you. You are in a cave, it's damp. But there is a small pond of water in front of you. You stop to drink and soak in the water. It's cold.... relaxing. You hear the voice of a woman, probably in her 30s. its calming, but unsettling. You begin looking around you trying to find her. To no avail and the voice seeming to have stopped you sit back down in the water.

Something taps you on the shoulder.

"Sorry to startle you. I am Sage. I've been expecting you. I am your Soul Guide, You can use me to predict what will be down certain paths. For example, if your four choices are run away, continue down the path, camp out, or climb the tree to get a better view and you wanted to know what would happen if you camped out, you could call me and i would tell you that, if you camped out you would encounter a raid of Lord Porlan's soldiers. Now it costs 200 gold every time you call me. you can use me once per turn." And as quick as she came she runs off into the cave and disappears in to the darkness. What do you do?

Run after her

Try to find a way up

Soak in the water longer

wander through the other side of the cave

Call Sage
Wanda
Level 74
The Perfectionist
Posted: 10/14/2018 at 4:44 PM Post #24
You slowly make your way through the kingdom As you walk you are mesmerized by the beauty of a world created of dirt, everything here is brown, there is no color. Their dresses are brown, their hair is brown, there is no sunlight down her so they have torches everywhere. After walking a good distance you find yourself at the entrance to a castle. It stands alone at the bottom of a hill. Its beautiful, its covered in ornate carvings and decorations. Even the dirt bushes in front are perfectly sharpened into little spheres. As you approach the castle the doors open on their own. Standing in front of you is a beautiful woman. There is something about her that sets her apart from everyone else, her eyes. They are purple, unlike everyone else here whose eyes are brown.

"Hello Aisha, You must be wondering why you are here. I have called you her because I need your help. You see my daughter went missing a few days ago and no one seems to be able to find her. Will you help me?" Will you help her?

Yes

No

Call Terra
Edited By Wandatheghost on 10/14/2018 at 4:45 PM.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 62
Posted: 10/14/2018 at 4:47 PM Post #25
Yes I will help her.
Foreverfire
Level 68
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 98
Posted: 10/14/2018 at 4:48 PM Post #26
Call Sage! :)
Wanda
Level 74
The Perfectionist
Posted: 10/14/2018 at 5:12 PM Post #27
"Which option do you choose to know the outcome of? my dear," Sage speaks slowly. You can't see her but her voice is loud.
Foreverfire
Level 68
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 98
Posted: 10/14/2018 at 6:56 PM Post #28
Wander through the other side of the cave
Wanda
Level 74
The Perfectionist
Posted: 10/14/2018 at 9:02 PM Post #29
"All that will find you there is trouble, but trouble is rewarded." You hear her voice again , clear as day. But she is nowhere to be seen.

What do you do?

Run after her

Try to find a way up

Soak in the water longer

wander through the other side of the cave

Call Sage
Wanda
Level 74
The Perfectionist
Posted: 10/14/2018 at 10:08 PM Post #30
You agree to help her. "Thank you so much, please follow Corrie and she will get you some equipment that you will need." The queen looks down at you, then she turns around and goes to her throne. You can see that there is little worry in her eyes, but you move on not wanting to upset her.

"Ahem! Ahem!" You turn around to see an impatient looking girl staring at you, she seems worried, but you dare not ask. "PLease follow me to the armory." She walks off down the hall at a very quick pace. As you get towards the end of the hall you notice a broken board in the rafters above, but trying to keep up with Corrie you move on. You get to the end of the hall, and she quickly turns around, pulling a sword out towards you. "You should not have come! The queen's daughter," She pauses looking down at the ground, then she looks back up at ou angrily."This is not your affair! Stay out of this!" She stands there holding the sword an inch from your heart. What do you do?

Fight her, the queen deserves her daughter back

Run away

Try to calm her down

Scream

Call Terra
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.021 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.