Players 2,371 350
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,251,830 1,159
Generated 656,350 34
Captured 1,190,833 51
Bred 6,404,552 1,074
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Off-Topic Discussion > Virtual pet games?
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 121
Posted: 11/4/2018 at 5:11 PM Post #21
So I have two Elons in my group, Terrin and Selde. When I battle, Terrin does fine and is levelling up well. However, I swap Selde in so she can get some experience. She's always knocked out before she can do anything. I mean, I swap her in, she's attacked, the next turn, she attacks but the other Elon attacks first and knocks her out. Why? Any tips?

I'm also spending practically as much as I earn in the battles healing my Elons so I can keep battling.
Edited By MistressNyx on 11/4/2018 at 5:23 PM.
Aurusei
Level 64
The Artistic
Threads: 101
Posted: 11/4/2018 at 7:13 PM Post #22
About the game, I've been having a glitch were whenever I try to do something, it says I can't do it in the middle of a battle, and when I check on said battle, I get caught in a loop where I collect the reward and then try to battle again but it brings me to the reward screen.
Anoua
Level 56
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 2
Posted: 11/5/2018 at 7:51 PM Post #23
MistressNyx,
I would recommend putting her as the first elon in your group so she starts the battle first. If she is too weak to battle, swap IN Terrin and she will still gain experience and level up some so she can start fighting on her own.

She may not be able to fight on her own for a number of reason, but low level elons will have a really hard time swapping into battle and still being able to do much, so that is already a major disadvantage.

And then some elements are strong against other elements, so that is something to pay attention too as well, but it takes time to learn those. There is an appendix and player guide chart that shows the unaltered element advantages and disadvantages.

Aurusei
I had made an update that was pushed too early, I corrected it now, and reset your battle for you. So it should be okay now. But I think that is probably what was causing your issues. Was anxious to push a fix I noticed was needed in our battle recording logs and didn't test it thoroughly enough first, so sorry about that.

Let me know if you are still running into issues though and I will definitely look into it further to get things resolved.
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 121
Posted: 11/5/2018 at 8:08 PM Post #24
Thank you so much! I really like the game so far too~
Aquila
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 107
Posted: 11/5/2018 at 8:34 PM Post #25
I used to play this game called Mweor, which is basically Sylestia, but with cats. There are forums, you can design cats, you can capture cats, and fight stuff, and other stuff. I forgot, sorry.
Tackka
Level 67
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 0
Posted: 11/5/2018 at 11:09 PM Post #26
Virtual pet games? Oof, I've been a part of so many...

Click Critters is one site. That was a fun site, and for a while there were fandom themed pets. Personally, I have since lost my password and can't get it back since the email I used was deactivated so whoops. That's a nice adoptable site for pets.

There's Howrse, which is a horse game. It's got events that occur and it's closer to Sylestia type gameplay. Plus, there are different servers depending on where you are. I play on the International server, personally.

Dragcave is another good one. I've been on that site almost as long as I have on Howrse (which was, like, 2012?). It updates with new breeds all the time and they just had their Halloween event. The dragons can die, however there are lots of very, very active places where you can post them and get them hatched - it's got a good wiki page about the diff sites, and many of them are free to use, no sign up required.

Chicken Smoothie is another one - they have monthly pet releases and grow up from babies to adults given time without the need for care. You can dress them up too, and there are often events.

Flight Rising is gaining popularity, and that one is pretty good too.

Verpets is where I gained the username I use often, I'm not usually called Tackka. I don't go it often anymore but I have fond memories. Joined the Blueband guild when it was younger, had a lot of fun.

Egg Cave I think I played this site? I found trying to hatch the eggs there a little to difficult though, so I gave it up but you might like it - it might've changed since I quit.

Magistream It's been ages since I last played but I might have to go back because it was a fun adoptable site that was real easy to play.

Eldemore is fun to play, similar to CS but with different varieties of pets. Think they're renovating the site, and have been since last year so I dunno what's going on with that.
VampVixen
Level 61
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 57
Posted: 11/5/2018 at 11:39 PM Post #27
I've been a part of a lot but the main ones I'm a part of rn are:

Aywas - It's super great if you like hoarding pets! :> It's also for very artsy people as it gives you the ability to create many custom pets and the community is super nice. (...We will literally throw gifts at you.)

Pixpets - This website is actually still in Beta. You have to donate a small fee to the Patreon in order to play it at the moment but it should be out of Beta and free for all in the next month or two. It's very wait-based but once you get the hang of it, it's not too bad! And being still in the works, it's always changing. Of course if you don't want to play it while in Beta, you're free to sign up and join the Discord. The beta testers aren't shy about posting screenshots of the pets, items, and overall progress of what goes on so you can follow what goes on! As a side note, if you're old enough and were ever a part of Dragonadopters, this website is from the same creator.

All I'm on rn as I can only do 3 at any given time. But I've been a part of dozens of websites.

(The person above mentioned Howrse. I highly advise against joining it. I'm sorry to the person above and ABSOLUTELY no offense to them but I've heard nothing but bad things about it >>)
Edited By VampVixen on 11/5/2018 at 11:42 PM.
Tackka
Level 67
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 0
Posted: 11/6/2018 at 2:50 AM Post #28
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=66793&page=3#27
Author: VampVixen
Time Posted: 11/5/2018 at 11:39 PM
I've been a part of a lot but the main ones I'm a part of rn are:

Aywas - It's super great if you like hoarding pets! :> It's also for very artsy people as it gives you the ability to create many custom pets and the community is super nice. (...We will literally throw gifts at you.)

Pixpets - This website is actually still in Beta. You have to donate a small fee to the Patreon in order to play it at the moment but it should be out of Beta and free for all in the next month or two. It's very wait-based but once you get the hang of it, it's not too bad! And being still in the works, it's always changing. Of course if you don't want to play it while in Beta, you're free to sign up and join the Discord. The beta testers aren't shy about posting screenshots of the pets, items, and overall progress of what goes on so you can follow what goes on! As a side note, if you're old enough and were ever a part of Dragonadopters, this website is from the same creator.

All I'm on rn as I can only do 3 at any given time. But I've been a part of dozens of websites.

(The person above mentioned Howrse. I highly advise against joining it. I'm sorry to the person above and ABSOLUTELY no offense to them but I've heard nothing but bad things about it >>)

>advise against Howrse

Yeah, I suppose there might have been - I dunno, I don't go on it very often anymore except to harvest the apples and amass a fortune, lol. I'm actually curious as to what you may have heard.
VampVixen
Level 61
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 57
Posted: 11/6/2018 at 7:06 AM Post #29
Mostly a LOT of bad things about the admins there. Not so much the community tbh. I just heard the admins and owner there are absolutely terrible. I generally just hear a lot of bad things almost every time the game is brought up due to them.
Edited By VampVixen on 11/6/2018 at 7:07 AM.
Moonia
Level 58
Fancy Pants
Threads: 142
Posted: 12/10/2018 at 11:00 AM Post #30
I can't make a friggen account :| Eliyo must be great IF ONLY I COULD FRIGGEN PLAY
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.