Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > A Dark Age [Marvel Universe Rp] (Sign Up...
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 9/19/2018 at 5:43 PM Post #1
"It's been years now since our world last had a hero, so long that many don't recall the day that it happened. They vanished, which sent the world into chaos. Slowly each one of superheros disappeared without a trace. Now we are defenseless against the more aggressive villains, countless lives are lost everyday. Someone has to restore order, either by bringing the heros back or by becoming one themselves. I myself have heard rumors that there may still be some mutants around, after all I'm one myself. Working alone is dangerous, more so in our day in age so if you're hearing this message then this is your call to arms. The world could use your help hero."

At the end of the message is the adress to the meeting place. It just happens to be the now abandoned Doctor Strange's home. All your life you have been different...now may be your only chance to help save the world you live in.
--------

Rules:
1.You don't have to play as the child/grandchild of an existing Marvel Universe character, though this is the whole universe together (so X-men, Avengers, Deadpool, Guardians of the Galaxy, and so on)
2. The power the character has needs to have something to do with the parent.
3. When making a character that doesn't have a MU parents, please make the power interesting yet somewhat unique. (Please no just simple elemental powers)
4. Two character per rper for now.
5. Of the character's child's spot has been filled (see list below) then please don't make a form for them.
6. If you read this Include your favorite Marvel movie in other.
-------
Available Parents:
-Captain America
1.male
2.female
-Thor
1.male
-Deadpool (I regret this already)
1.female
-Iron Man
1.male
-Wolverine
1.male or female
-Ghost Rider
1.female
-Ask about others-
--------

Characters- (children)
- Teresa Stark, 19 year old female, Iron Man (suit)
- Jake Lang, 22 year old male, Wasp (suit)
-(Dracontamer), Black Panther
- Maxine Stevens, 23 year old female, Venom (symbiote like Venom)
-(Dracontamer), Doc Strange

Characters- (ocs)
- Myles Ahad, 36 year old male, Reaper (alien life form)

Form-
Name:
Superhero Name:
Personality:
Parent(s):
Powers:
Backstory: (needs to at least be how they got the power)
Arch nemesis:
Appearance:
Other:

My Characters-

Name: Jacob Willins aka 'Zeb'
Superhero Name: Zeb
Personality: For the most part Zeb is the strong silent type, liking to let his harsh actions speak louder than his words when times get tough. He does talk though he tends to do so in short choppy sentences lanced with a thick Russian accent. Many see him as a harsh person that doesn't think a plan through all the way before acting, though once you get to know him he can be caring in a tough way. As long as you are on his good side you will be fine and well protected.
Parents: no one knows, a rumor has it that he was an orphan
Powers: Along with regeneratory abilities, and enhanced strength Zeb is able to 'blink' as he calls it which means that he is able to travel across a space in a blink of an eye. It much like teleportation. The only side effect is that he has little ability to choose where he ends up when he blinks, and each time he does a blink he ends up in a weakened state sometimes so bad that his other abilities dont work.
Backstory: --
Arch nemesis: --
Appearance:
Other: Thor: Ragnorok

Name: Myles Ahad
Superhero Name: Reaper
Personality: Myles is a caring individual looking out for anyone he meets weither he knows them or not. He is the type of guy that will work day in and day out just to fix a problem the best he can in order to make things right. He makes a loyal friend, and a trusted fighter.
Parent: Cindy Rogers (alive, mother)
Power: Myles is almost a pure form of an alien race unknown to the human race. When in his uncloaked human form he appears to be a simple shadow shape. His powers consist of being able to turning invisible, slowing down the time around him and mild possession of objects and humans. His attacks appear in a shadow like form, such as spikes coming from the ground or being able to make copes of himself. Despite this though he hates his alien form. If he stays in his form for too long he tends to lose track of his actions as the other alien part takes over. Holy water can kill him if he comes into contact with it (large amounts), and he can not enter churches. He is strangely drawn to Ouija boards and to black cats.
Backstory: Myles was born in a lab from a sample of dna that was found on an unknown ship that washed ashore during a storm. Many think the ship came from an icecap that melted though that is not known. He was cloned from the sample and placed inside of a woman whom worked at the research facility. Almost through the pregnancy the government shut the place down for the use of human subjects thus they culled all of the experiments. The woman, named Cindy, managed to escape with the child whom she had later in secret. Alone Cindy raised Myles before she found the school for children like him. No one expected him to have such powers, though truly they are beyond compare. His time at the school made him into a caring person that wanted nothing more than to help others. Now he works at the school to try and help mutants like him make something for themselves in life.
Arch nemesis: everyone it seems
Appearance:
Other:
Edited By Hawkeye on 10/3/2018 at 2:45 PM.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 9/19/2018 at 5:48 PM Post #2
Is it possible to save a female spot? I'm working on it right now.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/19/2018 at 5:51 PM Post #3
Added a list just tell me which one
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 9/19/2018 at 5:52 PM Post #4
Iron Man please? Female.
Edited By Shayni on 9/19/2018 at 5:52 PM.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 9/19/2018 at 5:55 PM Post #5
Sorry for the second ping but I'd also like to save Wasp's son.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/19/2018 at 5:59 PM Post #6
Both yours! And ping your friends!
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 9/19/2018 at 6:00 PM Post #7
Interest?
Dracontamer
Level 19
Fancy Pants
Threads: 19
Posted: 9/19/2018 at 6:39 PM Post #8
Could you reserve Black Panther's son for me please.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 9/19/2018 at 6:40 PM Post #9
Both of these are WIPs, but mostly done.

Name:
Teresa Stark

Personality:
She's always itching to improve things, whether the thing in question is a machine or a person. She overthinks things as well, although she truly is extremely intelligent when in comes to problem solving. Teresa often comes up with new ideas but never seems to get a hold of just one that she wants to finish for sure.

Parent:
Iron Man | Tony Stark

Powers:
-basically a genius with inventions and almost all engineering fields
-the suit gives her superhuman strength, durability, flight, and an array of weapons.
-suit also has a system similar to JARVIS and FRIDAY named AIRA

Backstory:
She's the daughter of Tony Stark and spent her whole life and her whole childhood watching him in his labs. When she got older she helped her Dad with the suit designs but hasn't yet made her own.

Arch nemesis:
Iron Monger probably

Appearance:

Other:
Hmm honestly I love all of the Marvel movies. My favorites have to be The Avengers and Antman. I love Guardians of the Galaxy too but I've watched it over and over again :P

Name:
Jake Lang

Personality:
Jake rarely takes anything seriously, and tends to be extremely impulsive when people are in danger. He doesn't think things through before leaping into action. Jake isn't the smartest person around but he is courageous and willing to give up his life to protect others.

Parent:
Wasp | Hope van Dyne / Pym
Grandmother was also the original Wasp
Assuming that Scott Lang the Antman is his father

Powers:
-Uses Pym particles to change size, able to shrink to a minimum of several centimeters or grow to a maximum of several hundred feet
-Can fly with the wings in the suit
-Stinger Blasts
-Can communicate with insects, doesn't know how to do this yet

Backstory:
He never knew about his mother and father and their superhero identities until later. When his mother told him the secret he decided to take over. He modified and old Wasp suit to work with the Pym Particles and added his own personal touches.

Arch nemesis:
The original Wasp had a lot | I don't know which one specifically would be his arch nemesis

Appearance:

Other:
See other form

Edited By Shayni on 9/24/2018 at 8:31 PM.
Dracontamer
Level 19
Fancy Pants
Threads: 19
Posted: 9/19/2018 at 7:52 PM Post #10

Name:
Styrke Vrees Svart
Personality:
Styrke always has faith in others and is very kind and tries to be helpful. He is responsible and a tad bit stubborn he is always generous and kind-hearted. He is very adventurous but disciplined and is very loyal.
Parent:
Black Panther
Powers:
Peak Human Speed and Stamina
Enhanced Reflexes and Agility
Genius Intelligence
Master Martial Artist
Backstory:
WIP (needs to at least be how they got the power)
Arch nemesis:
Kilmonger
Appearance:

Other:
Black Panther
---------------------
Name:
Kascos Magi Novis
Personality:
Kascos is aggressive by nature and was always a rebellious child. He can be moody and is very spontaneous. He is mostly optimistic and fearless, he's always knowledgeable of things and is very independent and is resourceful and adaptable because of it.
Parent:
Doctor Strange
Powers:
Telepathy and Telekinesis
Flight
Protective Shields
Illusions
Teleportation
Former Expert Surgeon
Magical Knowledge
Skilled Martial Artist
Backstory:
WIP (needs to at least be how they got the power)
Arch nemesis:
Dormammu
Appearance:

Other:
Black Panther
Edited By Dracontamer on 10/11/2018 at 7:51 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.