Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Artwork Gallery > Sorry, guys! Please don't sue me whe...
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Eevee17
Level 51
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 26
Posted: 9/12/2018 at 4:54 PM Post #11
What if you did a girl with black hair, green eyes, fox ears, fox tail, and owl wings?
Redfix
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 97
Posted: 9/12/2018 at 4:56 PM Post #12
For what purpose? I have tons of stuff to draw, so I typically don't like drawing random things, lol. Random things not including requests to draw fan characters, ocs, or fanart tho
Edited By Redfix on 9/12/2018 at 4:57 PM.
Eevee17
Level 51
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 9/12/2018 at 4:57 PM Post #13
Well, my friend and I are doing a story with a character with those features.
Redfix
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/12/2018 at 5:08 PM Post #14
I don't mean to be blunt, but as I do give my art away for free, I do have a couple of criteria for requests.

*I want to see that the person requesting art has put effort into their character. I'll gladly draw a character for someone who has obviously dedicated love, time, and emotions into their OC. Basically, since I put forth my best effort into drawing I just like to know that the person I'm drawing for has also put effort into their character. Basically, make me love your character as much as you do! :) Tell me their personality, appearance, name, everything that makes them unique and really come to life. My drawings come from passion, and if I can't see passion from the requester, then frankly, I have no desire to draw it. :3

*I lied. There's no second criteria. XD ((Oops))
Eevee17
Level 51
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 9/12/2018 at 5:11 PM Post #15
Ah, then will this suffice for one of my mobian OC's?

Name: Valery Streat | Val

Species: Fennec Fox

Description: Something like this with earbuds in her ears almost all the time, gray hoody, and wears shoes with hidden wheels

Personality: Kind, shy, and hates bullying.

Abilities and Skills: Singing, dancing, climbing, endurance, street-smart

Weaknesses and Fears: Mild fear of water (From watching too many shark movies)

Bio: Val was abandoned at an orphanage when she was very young, she doesn't know who her parents are, she left the orphanage when she was 14, ever since she has been living on the streets doing street performance.

Other: Would like to meet Sonic one day.
Edited By Eevee17 on 9/12/2018 at 5:12 PM.
Wfangel115
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 110
Posted: 9/12/2018 at 5:57 PM Post #16
Hi! Your character idea seemed interesting, but it wasn't quite something that inspires passion or personality in art. I developed your character a bit more, just as an example. I hope it helps with whatever you may create in the future!
(As a tip, try to be specific and not too mainstream)
((Also, I would suggest you not take anything off of google images, because people take art stealing very seriously (can't blame them), and even if it isn't intentional, it's definitely not something you want to be associated with))

Name: Valery Streat (Aka Val)
Species: Fennec Fox
Birthday: April, 26, 2001

Description: She is constantly listening to music, so she always has earbuds. Her attire includes a grey hoodie, ripped jeans, and shoes with wheels that aren't initially visible. (kudos to sketchers!) Her grey hoodie has two pockets. The left one is ripped, but she always forgets and puts her phone there anyways. It gives Val a real startle when her earbuds go flying out of her ears suddenly. Along with the signature large ears of a fennec fox, she has a lot of fluff. She has fluff that imitates bangs, swept to the front left. Along with exceptionally fluffy cheeks, she also retains the fluffy tail of a fox. Her most prized possession is the gold ring around her neck, which she never removes. She also has several ear piercings on each ear.

Personality: Growing up on the streets made her very weary of others. Internally she is shy, but covers it up with a cheery personality to help her life on the streets. Most of the time she is kind, because she never wants to be like the bullies she dealt with as a child. Bullying is one of the things that makes her tick, along with abusive people and unnecessarily hurting others. Because of this, she looks up to sonic as a hero and wishes to meet him someday.

Abilities and Skills: Anything involving music, she loves. She is skilled at singing and street dancing. But due to her background, she also had endurance, climbs exceptionally well, and is street smart.

Weakness and Fears: She has an intense fear of water, as she was never taught to swim, but thrown into deep water by bullies. She is quite lean, but not quite buff, so she struggles with hand to hand combat with larger opponents.

Bio: Val was spoiled by her loving parents and took singing, dancing, and guitar classes until the age of 5, when her parents died. She went to live with her uncle, who was abusive. Her cousins didn't help her, in fact, they made it worse by bullying her. At 14 years of age, Dr. Robotnik caused mass destruction to her town, and in the chaos, she was able to escape. This incident was when she first learned of sonic, who became her role model. Since then, she has been doing street performances to support herself. She dreams of making it to a stage someday, so she can sing and dance for the world.

Others: Her best friend growing up moved away, but she wants to see her friend again someday. Because she is listening to music constantly, she carries her charger, but also several extra phone batteries just in case. Val also listens to her music at full volume, so don't be surprised if you see people turning their heads as she passes. When she was younger, she had a crush on sonic, but after realizing that it was incredibly mainstream and annoying to others, she never looked at him as anything more than a role model. When annoyed, it is obvious, because her ear will flick. Though not into cosmetics, she uses mascara and occasionally paints her nails. She lives kind of a punk life style, but whenever she sees them, she can't help but buy the newest Sanrio merchandise on the shelves.
Edited By Wfangel115 on 9/12/2018 at 6:04 PM.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 9/13/2018 at 12:47 AM Post #17
*Throws money on Redfix*

I don't let people draw without paying them
Eevee17
Level 51
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 9/13/2018 at 9:06 AM Post #18
That's intense, although like me she hates makeup and nailpolish, but other than that, that is a really good description of Val.
Redfix
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/13/2018 at 10:39 AM Post #19
It's fine! Really. I like drawing stuff for other people. ^.^ So, anyway, what is it that you would like me to draw?
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 9/13/2018 at 10:40 AM Post #20
A red panda hybrid, male. Really formal looking and fancy/ posh. Hazel eyes, other than that you're free to do what you want.
Edited By IvyCat on 9/13/2018 at 10:40 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.