Page 1 1, 2, 3... 173, 174, 175 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Aurusei
Level 64
The Artistic
Threads: 101
Posted: 9/11/2018 at 4:30 PM Post #1
Signups here!

Welcome to the fantastika RP! As you have read in signups, this is a fantasy world in which there are many races, powers, and things going on!

Locations:

Towns/Cities:

- Arch city: A city located inland. It is the capital city. It has a giant population, and has many stores, houses, apartments, banks, airports, subways, etc. Due to this business is thriving, and many people looking for jobs live here.

- Eastwood city: A city far to the east and much closer to the ocean then Arch is. It doesn't have the same amount of businesses, but it is generally less busy, noisy, and smoggy. Home of many who aren't busy and want a comfortable lifestyle.

- Skyview town: A small town built slightly into the mountains. It is high in altitude and has a low population. Generally good for people who are ice/wind elementals, or for anyone who just wants a lovely view of the sunset.

- Oceanside village: A small community where fishing is common. Things aren't always calm, as in the ocean there are many dangerous sea creatures, but that is also why fishing can get you lots of money. It provides a pleasant view of the ocean and also has many houseboats for anyone who wants them.

- Silverwood Town: A town with not many people occupying it. It is built in Silverwood forest, and has abundant wildlife. There is a ground housing area as well as houses built in trees connected with bridges which is where most elves live. Great for animal lovers.

- Grey village: A village that is almost completely abandoned, and has been completely overrun by strange black vines. It has a large semitary that is rumored to hold the undead. Both vampires and demons are the main residence, but some people live in there and try to revive it to how it once was.

Other areas:

- Silverwood forest: A forest thriving with wild life, with gorgeous trees with silver barks and blue leaves known as silverwoods. There are many crystal clear lakes and landmarks that make it known as one of the most amazing sites on the planet.

- Mystic Island: An island filled with odd creatures. There are no towns. The only people that live there are mages and a few others. It has marshes as well as forests and rivers and many more. It is out in the ocean, and only brave and prepared explorers can get past the perils to reach it.

- Cloudrange Mountains: A mountain range that reaches extremely high altitudes that is far east. Nobody has ever reached the top. Some say it's just because how high it is, but it's believed that passed the point skyview town was built, lies dangerous beings.

- Deadman Forest: A forest of pitch black trees. Nothing is alive there except for the trees, but even they are believed to possibly be undead. It is extremely eerie. It was once next to grey village, but the deadly vines took it over and killed most the residence. Thankfully, Powerful mages casted a spell that makes it so that it ends at grey village.

- The plains: All unoccupied space is covered by the lush grass and colorful flowers that make up the plains. Nothing goes on there, but on valentines day many people pick the gorgeous flowers in it for their loved ones. There aren't dangerous creatures there, and a few people set up residence there.

That was fun to write. Anyway, you can start RPing now. You can either make a post and ping everyone to see who comes, or ping someone in specific to RP with. Don't be afraid to ask! Have fun and enjoy the RP!

Ping list (If you want to make a post to get attention.):

Aurusei, Shayni, Dracontamer, Dragonsrcool54
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Threads: 75
Posted: 9/11/2018 at 4:41 PM Post #2
(Ok, so I said Pyrus lives in a cave near a city, so Im gonna just say that the city is Eastwood)

Pyrus groaned, and got up. Another morning to another boring, sad, crummy day. Yay. He popped a dead rat into his mouth, grimacing at the taste. Really, hes been living off these things for years. He should be used to the taste by now. He walked outside, looked around, and looked down at Eastwood City. He smiled. Lots of good memories there of sneaking in to steal food and water.

He growled, shifted (that means he changed his genes) so he was half T. Rex, roared, and jumped, going a heck of a lot higher than a normal human should. He landed, and used his new leg power to propel himself to the city. Time to get lunch.

(If anybodys nearby, open for interaction)
Aurusei
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 9/11/2018 at 5:28 PM Post #3
Lilli spots Pyrus, and stares blankly at him, before deciding to fly after him.

After eventually getting nearer, she turns to Yanjun.

"He seems like he could be of help...bring him."

Yanjun surrounds his tail in a strange aura of black magic, then stabs the air, creating a wierd crack which pyrus can be seen through. Yanjun flies through, and while he isn't expecting it, pushes pyrus through the portal. He is soon greeted by Lilli staring at him and pointing her staff at him. She was hardly taller then him. After viewing him closer, she realizes he is young, and lowers the staff.

"Ah, it appears your but a child...but, why are you dressed in rags? Where are your parents? I could warp you to them."
Edited By Aurusei on 9/11/2018 at 5:29 PM.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 9/11/2018 at 5:34 PM Post #4
Pyrus, really confused and scared, shifts so he has Pterodactyl wings for arms, and takes off, flying away quickly.
Aurusei
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 9/11/2018 at 7:27 PM Post #5
Pyrus quickly finds himself back there. Yanjun speaks before he can take off again.

"No no, child. Master wishes to help you."

Lilli sighs

"Don't call me master...and yes. I do wish to help you. i want to get you home. It's not exactly safe for you to be here. While it appears you are strong, there are stronger. Just trust me."
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 9/11/2018 at 7:29 PM Post #6
Pyrus gulped, looked around, and said, *i have no home. Im alone.*
Aurusei
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 9/11/2018 at 7:33 PM Post #7
She looks at him, and doesn't speak for a moment. Then she finally says something.

"Oh. Sorry about that then. But if you would like, I could help you find a place to stay?"
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 9/11/2018 at 7:34 PM Post #8
Pyrus shook his head. *thats alright. Ive been living in a cave for a couple years now. Its a close to home as I can get.*
Aurusei
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 9/11/2018 at 7:59 PM Post #9
She gives him a slightly upsetted face, then speaks.

"Comon. Atleast stay for a night. Or check it out. I-I'll be honest, I did see you in the distance seeming to recoil at eating a dead rat. I can give you a better meal."

Before he can respond, she holds his arm, and Yanjun surrounds his tail with the same black aura, then slices at the air. The air almost looks like broken glass, which when he looks through it, shows a very nice looking manor. She pulls him through, and after they all are in, the crack seals. he finds himself in a large mansion with lovely decor. A young girl comes down, wearing clothes half dark half light.

She looks at Pyrus and smiles.

"Oh, I see you brought a guest, lilli! What's his name!"

Lilli looks at her and says,

"He hasn't told me yet. Either way, I would like you to meet Aoi. She also was orphaned. However, nobody wanted to take care of a half demon, so I decided to look after her. I usually use this place as a foster home. Feel free to look around."
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 9/11/2018 at 8:13 PM Post #10
Pyro nodded a greeting. *im Pyrus. Nice to meet you.* he then faced Lilli and said, *Thank you. Really. But quick question: how long were you watching me?*
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 173, 174, 175
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.