Players 2,288 384
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,275,780 1,521
Generated 656,885 187
Captured 1,194,510 595
Bred 6,424,290 739
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > A Contest (Interested?)
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Yamato
Level 65
The Artistic
Threads: 68
Posted: 9/5/2018 at 5:29 AM Post #1
So, I'm a fan of Hetalia: Axis Powers. (Really Sweden? I couldn't tell!) and I want you lot to create AS MANY DESIGNS AS YOU WANT based on a country's national flag, climate, or traditions.

Examples of my own (Please do not make EXTREMELY similar designs):
South Korea:

Japan:

France:

UK:

Germany:

USA:

Spain:

China

Estonia:

Winners will get the option of:

One of my Starlight Zolnixis (A breeding project in progress with good colours and Star Runes)
A PB in my stables (Must already be for sale)
or
10,000 gold
Edited By Sweden on 9/5/2018 at 5:58 AM.
Fastnatalie1
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 118
Posted: 9/5/2018 at 7:45 AM Post #2
China:

China's flag is red with yellow stars on it. The red reprensents the communist revolution and is also a lucky color in China. The yellow stars represent the communist government (the biggest star) and the classes of the people

I chose to make the Auerloen for my design and not to make a panda-based Morkko (since the national animal is a panda) beacuse many chinese people believe that there are many lucky types of birds. The red and Yellow represent the flag and the communist governements control over the country.

The green over it's heart represent that Buddism is close to the hearts of the people. Buddism, for those not familiar, is a popular religion in Asia believing that the goal of life is to achieve Nirvana, a state of perfection, by being at balance in your life. I chose green to represent the balance between nature, or any other environment.

The pink "feathers" on it's head are not feathers but are representing China's national flower the plum blossom. They represent China surviving though difficult times like the****** of Nanjing where Japanese people forced Chinese citizens to****** their own family members or had a sport to race how fast they could kill citizens.

You may be asking yourself. "What's up with the yellow eye then? Communism?" Not quiet. The eye in Chinese culture represents wisdom. According to the Chinese Government their job is to represent the people. The people vote for their government officials. Some people have called these into questions as many less popular people stilll manage to get into office.
Yamato
Level 65
The Artistic
Threads: 68
Posted: 9/6/2018 at 12:53 PM Post #3
BUMP

This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.