Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2018 Summer Festival - Seashell Sudoku
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Krinadon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,114
Posted: 8/18/2018 at 7:01 PM Post #1
Seashell Sudoku

Click on the Image for a Larger Version

How to Play

This is a standard Sudoku puzzle. In order to solve the Sudoku puzzle, you must use all 9 seashells in each square, row, and column. In any square, row, or column, you cannot use any seashell more than once.

If you are unfamiliar with solving Sudoku puzzles, I'd suggest searching the internet on how to solve them before attempting this puzzle.

Please do not say that this puzzle is impossible to solve. It may be difficult, but it is possible and it does have a proper solution.

Rules

1. You must complete the Sudoku by yourself. No exceptions.

2. DO NOT post or share your Sudoku or any answers anywhere on Sylestia!!! You will automatically be disqualified from all Forum Games if you do this and you will make me very unhappy!

3. You must submit your completed Sudoku using the seashells. You cannot replace them with numbers. Failing to use the seashells will disqualify your entry.

4. After completion, you must upload your Sudoku to an image uploading site, such as http://imgur.com. If you choose to print out the Sudoku, then you will need a way to scan the completed Sudoku back onto your computer and then upload it to an image uploading site.

A Player Guide on How to Upload Images

5. After you have uploaded your completed Sudoku, send a PM to OfficialGames with your completed Sudoku image and title the PM "Seashell Sudoku".

6. Please DO NOT PM me your Sudoku!!! I will ignore it and your entry will NOT be counted. Additionally, please also do not PM me asking me to check your Sudoku to see if you've gotten it correct or if it's been sent. The onus is on you to follow the rules and submit your entry correctly. Feel free to ask any questions regarding the rules directly here in this thread.

7. The due date for submitting your entry is by the end of the Summer Festival.

Prizes

There will be 3 prizes awarded. There will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes. Everyone who submitted a correctly solved entry will be placed into a random drawing where the top three names will be the winners.

There will also be a Participation prize for everyone who submitted a correctly solved answer.

Have fun and enjoy!

Congratulations to the following winners!

1st Place

Winner: Rali

Prizes: Free Stable, 3-Visible Summer Festival Themed Pet of Choice (2-Vis if Majestic), [Box of Sculpting Agents] x3

2nd Place

Winner: Spinninglizard, Varyntha

Prizes: Free Stable, [Majestic Sculpting Catalyst] x1, [Box of Sculpting Agents] x2

All Participants
With valid submissions

Prizes: [Box of Sculpting Agents] x1, [Sun Tokens] x600
Edited By Krinadon on 9/13/2018 at 8:39 AM.
Cormeum
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 49
Posted: 8/18/2018 at 7:05 PM Post #2
how will we paste the shell images into each box/grid? i don't think it clearly states this in the thread so i might as well ask x3
Krinadon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Site Administrator
Posted: 8/18/2018 at 7:07 PM Post #3
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=65035&page=1#2
Author: Cormeum
Time Posted: 8/18/2018 at 7:05 PM
how will we paste the shell images into each box/grid? i don't think it clearly states this in the thread so i might as well ask x3

Download the provided image and open it in your image editing program of preference (Such as Photoshop). And then use its tools to cut/copy/paste the Shells as you want to move them around and such.
Edited By Krinadon on 8/18/2018 at 7:07 PM.
Tigris0124
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 0
Posted: 8/19/2018 at 9:51 AM Post #4
So, when I went to view the image that I sent (I always like to make sure I sent the correct thing no matter what site I'm on) I accidentally hit the "resend" button instead of the "close" button. Will sending it twice disqualify me? If so that's fine, I should have read the buttons before I hit them anyway.
Krinadon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Site Administrator
Posted: 8/22/2018 at 6:13 PM Post #5
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=65035&page=1#4
Author: Tigris0124
Time Posted: 8/19/2018 at 9:51 AM
So, when I went to view the image that I sent (I always like to make sure I sent the correct thing no matter what site I'm on) I accidentally hit the "resend" button instead of the "close" button. Will sending it twice disqualify me? If so that's fine, I should have read the buttons before I hit them anyway.

Nope. We will just disregard the 2nd one. Thank you for letting us know.
Krinadon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Site Administrator
Posted: 9/13/2018 at 8:39 AM Post #6
Congratulations to the following winners!

1st Place

Winner: Rali

Prizes: Free Stable, 3-Visible Summer Festival Themed Pet of Choice (2-Vis if Majestic), [Box of Sculpting Agents] x3

2nd Place

Winner: Spinninglizard, Varyntha

Prizes: Free Stable, [Majestic Sculpting Catalyst] x1, [Box of Sculpting Agents] x2

All Participants
With valid submissions

Prizes: [Box of Sculpting Agents] x1, [Sun Tokens] x600

This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.