Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Two little things
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Petpal1
Level 70
Majestic Sculptor
Threads: 21
Posted: 8/18/2018 at 1:56 PM Post #1
Ive been sending the majority of things I dont want into the broker, sometimes when it shows me the prices of the same item thats already up, they are in red or green. I was wondering what the two different colors of the prices meant.
I was also curious of the downside of inbreeding. Do the stats drop or something? Ive been trying to figure that one out for a while now, haha!
Also, how would I get a max stat pet, my first thought was from nurturing the pet a bunch but now Im not so sure about that. Thanks for any help I can get!
Edited By Petpal1 on 8/18/2018 at 2:00 PM.
Malikas
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 48
Posted: 8/18/2018 at 3:46 PM Post #2
Hi petpal! ^^

Red in the broker means there is another of the same item that is cheaper. Green means that your item is the cheapest.

Inbreeding doesn't do anything at the moment.

Max stat pets are a long term and expensive project, using prismatic philters to boost the stats of egglings when they hatch. Then those pets are bred together and prismatic philters are used on their children. This cycle goes on generation after generation until you get to max stat. This can sometimes take ten generations and a year's worth of time! :o

If you just want a max stat party for battling, it is cheaper and easier just to buy them...

There are many max stat sellers at the moment. I sell a small number, as do many others. Here is an old thread with a list, but there are several other sellers as well!
Petpal1
Level 70
Majestic Sculptor
Threads: 21
Posted: 8/19/2018 at 11:21 AM Post #3
Oh! Thank you for letting me know!

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.