Forum Index > Roleplay Games > [RPG] Player 2 Start
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 12, 13, 14 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Yamato
Level 65
The Artistic
Threads: 68
Posted: 8/18/2018 at 7:23 AM Post #41
The feather armor girl turned around, hearing you call out to her. She turned and said something to Taithlon before running over. "Hi! You're new? Are you her partner? she's been waiting for you" She began talking. "You said you're new, what do you wanna know? I've traveled to quite a few of the worlds already, but if you're looking for stuff besides fighting, I know a girl who can show you some neat tricks" She offered.

Taithlon gave a nod and jumped down, going to hug Japan, "We can keep an eye out for your armour set if you know what it's called." she kept her voice quiet and glanced up at Japan, waiting for his response, as if wondering if she'd said something wrong. She thought the feathered armour looked rather fancy, but didn't know if it was something she'd wear herself. it didn't seem lightweight enough to move fast in, but what was she to know? There was a chance it was.

"Oh... I don't think I remember... I suppose I might if I keep thinking about it." Japan said, slowly disengaging himself. He looked around. "I am not very familiar with this place. Where are we exactly, and what might we find here?" Japan asked, his dark eyes scanning the terrain. "I think I might have come here by accident. I never estimated how large this world could be. It was intimidating.
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 8/18/2018 at 10:05 AM Post #42
"This is the hub! you can travel to all the other worlds here, and there's a few shops around" The girl told the two before turning to Taithlon.

"It's called Angel's Featherfall armor, Clouded lavender color, not just normal lavender, clouded lavender, they may not seem different, but when wearing them together, you can tell" She said. "Wait, what time is it..." The girl said, opening her menu, revealing her username: Pluma. "Shoot, I have to go find Zyrena! she's going to be mad if I'm late for our meeting, uh, gotta go! Bye guys! good luck!
Edited By DruidOfBees on 8/18/2018 at 10:07 AM.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 8/18/2018 at 10:19 AM Post #43
"This is the hub! you can travel to all the other worlds here, and there's a few shops around" The girl told the two before turning to Taithlon.

"It's called Angel's Featherfall armor, Clouded lavender color, not just normal lavender, clouded lavender, they may not seem different, but when wearing them together, you can tell" She said. "Wait, what time is it..." The girl said, opening her menu, revealing her username: Pluma. "Shoot, I have to go find Zyrena! she's going to be mad if I'm late for our meeting, uh, gotta go! Bye guys! good luck!

"Pluma" Taithlon said the name quietly, looking up at Japan with a light smile, "Okay, should we head somewhere? I.. I want to see what it's like in the other others" she took one of his hands and gently squeezed it.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 8/18/2018 at 10:36 AM Post #44
Hey, sorry to bother you, just checking to see if you're still interested in joining, if not, I'll take you off the reserved space
Yamato
Level 65
The Artistic
Posted: 8/18/2018 at 10:44 AM Post #45

"It's called Angel's Featherfall armor, Clouded lavender color, not just normal lavender, clouded lavender, they may not seem different, but when wearing them together, you can tell" She said. "Wait, what time is it..." The girl said, opening her menu, revealing her username: Pluma. "Shoot, I have to go find Zyrena! she's going to be mad if I'm late for our meeting, uh, gotta go! Bye guys! good luck!"

"Pluma" Taithlon said the name quietly, looking up at Japan with a light smile, "Okay, should we head somewhere? I.. I want to see what it's like in the other others" she took one of his hands and gently squeezed it.

"W-where would we go?" Japan asked, blushing. "I just got on this server, so I'm a bit unfamiliar." he said, looking around warily. "I only have my katana, onigiri, and some origami paper..." he said, pulling open his inventory. "It's not much, but it's enough to get me by."
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 8/18/2018 at 10:46 AM Post #46
Taithlon took his hand and pulled him towards one of the machines, hovering her finger over realms, "How confident do you feel, Japan?" she asked quietly, thinking about Zatocza for information, or Travnik.
Yamato
Level 65
The Artistic
Posted: 8/18/2018 at 11:09 AM Post #47
Taithlon took his hand and pulled him towards one of the machines, hovering her finger over realms, "How confident do you feel, Japan?" she asked quietly, thinking about Zatocza for information, or Travnik.

"I feel better when you are here. Now I know that I'm not alone, and that helps me not feel as much as an alien as one would when they are alone in a new place." Japan said.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 8/18/2018 at 11:11 AM Post #48
She smiled, "Do you want to meet new people then? We should travel to Zatocza if so, but in the wild of Travnik we should be able to improve before we go anything dangerous.."
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 8/18/2018 at 11:16 AM Post #49
(Both of you ping me when you decide on where to go/when you're ready)
Yamato
Level 65
The Artistic
Posted: 8/18/2018 at 11:16 AM Post #50
She smiled, "Do you want to meet new people then? We should travel to Zatocza if so, but in the wild of Travnik we should be able to improve before we go anything dangerous.."

"Meeting new people is always fun, though new people scare me. I like being around you because I am familiar with you. New people... not so much." Japan said, looking at the machine. "I would like to grow stronger..."
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 12, 13, 14
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.