Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Super New and Super....Stumped
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Wingedlegion72
Level 65
Assistant to the Sculptor
Threads: 5
Posted: 7/28/2018 at 1:10 PM Post #1
Hello all! Wing here. I've only just recently join late last night and so far Sylestia is really entertaining. I give major Kudos for the time and thought put into the storytelling and the pets themselves.

Anywho, let me get to the point.

So my new baby girl is now level 26. I've got her saddled with some of the better equipment I've managed to get through quests and random finds.

Now here's the thing I'm not sure what the heck is going on about.

I can't level my stats.

I've read a number of posts that say ever time my pets level up, I get four points to spend in an attribute of my choice. Well, shes level 26 with no added points into anything because.... ? This system isn't implemented anymore? There's no button on my pets pages to add points to any stats?

I would think taking out a system of play like that would show up under a sticky post like 'Things we've changed' or what not, but I haven't seen anything like it. I did notice the Proficiency Points have changed how they work since the start, but that's something else entirely.

So can someone help me figure this out? I'd greatly appreciate the help.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 7/28/2018 at 3:06 PM Post #2
Welcome to sylestia !

You can't raise your stats outside of the proefiencies anymore, this system was changed to be more effective then the previous one. However, the proefiencies now give better stat boost then they were before as they now combine both previous stat boosts.

ps: what is your favorite color, i may have somthing for you ^-^
Wingedlegion72
Level 65
Posted: 7/28/2018 at 3:12 PM Post #3
@Cian

Hi! Thanks for replying! I had a sinking feeling that was the case but I was still hoping there was something I was missing.

Im having a bit of a tough plow through Faerina's Shrine, but I know it's because I need a third party member. Though I've only got 9k gold on me. I've taken a few missions but I'll need to keep going on a few harder ones to get more.

And my favorite colors tend to be blues, black and silver. :3
Edited By Wingedlegion72 on 7/28/2018 at 3:18 PM.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/28/2018 at 4:02 PM Post #4
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=3988279

there you go, she is not quite black or silver but she should corespond to blue well enough and be usefull as a fighter if you train her.

to ping people it's the @ at the bottom of their post or the ping section when you write a message. It's a common mistake so don't wory too mutch if you didn't get it right the first time. ^-^
Sakina
Level 75
Snow Wars Champion
Threads: 51
Posted: 7/28/2018 at 4:05 PM Post #5
Welcome to the site. The entire proficiencies system was overhauled some time ago but it looks like there are still some remains (like that message you got) from the old system. If you want, you can make a post in the Bugs forum to let Krinadon (the developer) know that the message is still there.
Wingedlegion72
Level 65
Posted: 7/28/2018 at 4:09 PM Post #6
*gasps forever*

Are you giving me this beautiful goddess?!?! Oh my gosh, thank you so so so much!! She is just... absolutely heavenly!! I will totally train her into a warrior of praise!!

*squees* Oh my Yiii!! These markings are so amazing!! She's so perfect. I love her to pieces, ohmygosh thank you so very much for your kindness!! :'D
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/28/2018 at 4:16 PM Post #7
Your welcome, enjoy your new ny'vern ^-^
Wingedlegion72
Level 65
Posted: 7/28/2018 at 4:31 PM Post #8
Actually, I did notice something. In a post I saw while I was browsing, I noticed it looks like I'm still exploring and fighting through the old system.. and not the new updated system. My mission logs have switched over now, but I was wondering when the other might chance or if there's a button I hit to switch to the new screen?
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 7/28/2018 at 4:49 PM Post #9
I think you mean the Quest log- which I think swaps as soon as the tutorials are complete?

The first two regions (Esior and Umbra) use the old exploration system (hit button to explore, either run into a battle/object/event, repeat), while the third region and Festival zones use the new system (walk around a zone using arrow keys and interact with whatever, while running into random battles.)
It's just to do with when they were made/how they were programmed/how they function.

(Eventually the site will be overhauled when it leaves Beta, and everything will function using the same stuff, but for now it's kinda a mishmash.)
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 386
Posted: 7/30/2018 at 10:03 AM Post #10
Welcome to Sylestia Wingedlegion!
Happy to hear that you're having a great time.
You can send me a CoD for 25k~ I'll happily cover that annoying third party slot cost for you. xD Should make your life a while lot easier afterwards and you'll have your own gold for expanding your stable tabs so you can fit more pets. We can work it as a bit of a tutorial for CoDing as well. :) It's a feature you might end up using at one point or another and practice never hurts~
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.