Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > The Writing/Roleplay/Character Club
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 12, 13, 14 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 74
Posted: 8/9/2018 at 6:55 AM Post #21
(Bumpity bump)
Yamato
Level 65
The Artistic
Threads: 68
Posted: 8/11/2018 at 4:24 PM Post #22
Username: Sweden
Preferred character's name: Christian Thorne
Have you roleplayed before?: Yes, and I am a very experienced roleplayer
Are you currently writing a fanfic, an orginal fiction book, or anything else that falls under "writing"?: Yes. I am currently writing a Hetalia Airplane AU inspired by this.
Have you written anything before?: Yes. I have recently finished a Hetalia Parody of a Christmas Carol, which I am considering sharing in the 'Other Fiction' section of the forums.
How many characters do you have?: I have at least twenty furries, four dragons, fifteen manga characters, a little over twenty Hetalia characters, and twenty-two warrior cats on last count.
Are you in the OC hub?: No, I am not, but I may look into it.
Have you played as a Canon character before?: Yes I have. You will find that the characters I play as in the Hetalia RPG are very much canon.
Other: I can get very in-depth with my characters, creating whole worlds around them. Also, if you haven't figured it out yet: I like Hetalia. I am also a fan of Seven Deadly Sins, but I have only seen the first season (Hurry up Netflix!).

Name: Christian Thorne
Is this your preferred character?: Yes
Personality: He likes cats, tea, and knitting. He's a bit pompous and stuck up, but he is very intelligent and thoughtful at times. He loves reading books by Jane Austen and J.R.R. Tolkien. He can be a bit of a dweeb when it comes to anything LotR themed. He loves to read and write, and he enjoys artwork from the Rococo Era. He loves to listen to classical music and has a terrible case of Cynophobia (Fear of Dogs). He's very handsome, but his personality tends to repel some people. He was Genetically-Altered to be the perfect Archetype of the Human Race.
Image similar to what they look like:

Sexuality: Bisexual
Abilities: Extended Lifespan, Telekinesis, Quicker Reflexes, Good Looks (Meeoow)
If this is a preferred character, how do you roleplay?: Third-Person | Past-Tense
Anything else?: You forgot to add 'Age', so I added it to my form under 'Gender' (Also did this with Francis). I also added 'Abilities' under 'Sexuality' because Christian isn't exactly human.

Name: Francis Pierre du Monte Barielleux (Francis Barielleux)
Is this your preferred character?: No
Personality: He has no sense of personal space and can be very boisterous. He loves people but can't make friends easily. He is a bit of a narcissist. He is very focused on how he looks and often criticizes Christian's fashion choices.
Image similar to what they look like:

Sexuality: Pansexual
If this is a preferred character, how do you roleplay?: Not a preferred character, but he is roleplayed as a Third-Person | Past-Tense
Anything else?: He's been friends with Christian since the two were little. Originally from Dijon, France, he loves to paint and play the violin. He's very friendly (maybe too friendly) and loves cats. He originally grew up in a manor, and he has a white Arabian horse named Joaquin that his servants take care of. He also has a ginger Persian cat named Jeanne d'Arc. He grew up in a rich home, and can be a bit proud at times. He often tends to say what is on his mind, which usually tends to insult the subject of his conversation. He is a bit of a brat at times and can spend up to five hours pouting about simple things like the quality of the food. However, he is a very good friend if you earn his favour.
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 8/11/2018 at 5:50 PM Post #23
(I know you've read the rules, so I'll let you in. You just forgot what to put in "Other". No worries, I once have forgotten it and I had read the rules. So no worries there. However, I would like you to go back in the rules and see rules 12 and 14, so you know what I'm talking about.)

Hello, Christian. Tea or hot coco. *sips hot coco*
Yamato
Level 65
The Artistic
Posted: 8/11/2018 at 5:56 PM Post #24
(Ah, I didn't understand what you meant by the 3,6,10, but now I understand what you mean. Also, you're missing a rule 13. Is that because of superstition? It is known that some hotels will skip a thirteenth floor or a thirteenth room. Isn't that odd?)

Christian thought about that for a moment. He loved tea and hot cocoa, but choosing between them, he had to take tea. "Tea, please." he said, sitting down.
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 8/11/2018 at 6:02 PM Post #25
(No, that's rule 14's point lol. 13 is actually a lucky number for me. I would love to be in Hotel floor 13, room 13.)

*makes tea appear in front of Christian* So, how are you?
Edited By Kittyauthor on 8/11/2018 at 6:13 PM.
Yamato
Level 65
The Artistic
Posted: 8/11/2018 at 6:18 PM Post #26
"I'm wonderful." Christian said, taking a sip of his tea. "I'm taking a break from college at the moment. Francis' cat is driving me mad. I really don't have any place to read at the dorm, so I like to go to cafes to read." he said, gesturing to a small paperback copy of the Hobbit on the round table in front of him.
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 8/11/2018 at 6:21 PM Post #27
Ah, okay. Is this your first time reading "The Hobbit", and if not, is it a good book? *lays out a blank piece of paper in front of her*
Yamato
Level 65
The Artistic
Posted: 8/11/2018 at 6:24 PM Post #28
"I've read the Hobbit more times than I can count. I was there when it first came out in 1937." Christian said. "It's a really splendid book with a wonderful plot line. What's the piece of paper for?" he asked.
Edited By Sweden on 8/11/2018 at 6:59 PM.
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 8/11/2018 at 6:26 PM Post #29
Oh, just in case I have an idea for a book. *shrugs and smiles* I was thinking of a Kinda crossover AU of Cutthroat Kitchen (TV show, that's actually the name!) and Undertale, maybe calling it Cutthroat!tale.
Edited By Kittyauthor on 8/11/2018 at 6:27 PM.
Yamato
Level 65
The Artistic
Posted: 8/11/2018 at 6:30 PM Post #30
"Cutthroat kitchen?" Christian said, looking thoughtful. "What an odd name. So, would these Undertale characters be cooking?" he asked.
Edited By Sweden on 8/11/2018 at 6:59 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 12, 13, 14
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.