Forum Index > Roleplaying > HTTYD RP
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 272, 273, 274 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Threads: 75
Posted: 7/23/2018 at 8:12 AM Post #1
Note: IF ANYONE HASNT SEEN HTTYD UP 2 MOVIE 2, I DONT THIBK THIS IS 4 U.

This is Berks new Dragon Rider Camp. Its got good food (sorta), old riders to guide, a mission log (mostly jobs, but often freeing dragons from Hunters), 2 big cabins (1 for boys, 1 for girls), dragon stables, and basically everything a new Dragon Rider needs. Wanna see what u and ur dragon can do? Lets see!!!

Places:

Main hall
Courtyard
Boys cabin
Girls cabin
Dragon stables
Giant flight course
Fighting/triaining arena (all weapons are downgraded to wood weapons. Crossbows and bows and the like have cloth tipped ammo)
Gothis healing hut
Old dragon riders huts
Fishlegs library
Gobbers shop of stuff
Forge and armory
Graveyard (no one is in it, its for if u or ur dragon dies in the future. Only grave there is Stoiks (RIP)
Takeoff platform for just about everything
Arena for official fights (like bets, challenges or something like that [its man on man or dragon on dragon])
Meeting hall for meeting with allies
Board of missions
Twins Boar Pit

Allies:

Students
Mark Draconi (Pyros brother) and Curse (Slithersong)

Enemies:

Drago Bloodfist (dead)

Rules:

No godmodeing.
No legendary dragons as future partners (Red Death, Bewilderbeast).
No Night or Light Furys, Toothless is the only Night fury and we dont know if Light Furys are tameable.
Plz have ur character be unique, I dont want 5 Stoik the Vasts.
Dragon starter MUST be from the list.
If u find a Dragon in the future and want to tame it, lemme know and Ill tell u if it can be tamed.
U can die, and so can ur dragon. Be careful.
U can be a good or bad guy, but ur life starts at Berk.
No dragons from the HTTYD books, plz.
U can find new and old places.
Swearing is allowed, but dont do it to much.
Relationships are allowed, but nothing 2 weird plz ;)
Follow all the rules and check em frequently.
I can make more rules later.
Have fun!!!!!

Ping list (this is 4 who I need 2 ping in the game.):

Shayni, Isi, Snini9, Dracontamer, Eevee17

Edited By Dragonsrcool54 on 7/27/2018 at 9:43 AM.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 7/23/2018 at 8:19 AM Post #2
All the new dragon riders and dragons were lined up outside the Camp. Only a selected few were allowed. Suddenly, the gates opened, showing off Gobber the Belch, his dragon Grump, Pyro, one of Hiccups best students (I couldnt resist), his 2 dragons Strike and Raptor, and in the middle of the 2 was Hiccup on Toothless.

Hiccup called out 2 the new riders, * thank u all 4 coming. After Drago was beaten, i felt like I needed more riders. And ho-*

*SHUT UP AND OPEN THE GATES HICCUP!!!* Snotlout yelled. Hiccup sighed and said, *fine. I ophicalially open the Dragon Riders Camp!!!!!* And the gates opened, revealing the big Camp.

(Now u guys can socialize with each other and whatnot. I need 2 do more sightseeing in Spain, but Ill start something when I get back. Have fun!!!!!!)
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 7/23/2018 at 8:51 AM Post #3
Svala yawned. She looked to Kongur and smiled. She gently kissed his muzzle then walked into the camp. She looked at Toothless and frowned when they had passed him. She had never liked that night fury. It was supposedly so powerful but the dragon had only its scales and its plasma blast. If Svala had wanted, she and Kongur could surely take the beast down. She smiled at Kongur. She walked around camp for a bit till she found the stables. I guess we can be first to claim a stable. I want the stable closest to the door. What do you think Kongur? she said quietly.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 7/23/2018 at 9:20 AM Post #4
Mani and Sol both were looking around, curious. Mani tilted her head slightly as she observed the others.
"I wonder what dragons people have tamed here..."
One of her hands was sitting on Eitr's head, while Sol had his arm gently resting on Surtr's neck. The two headed dragon let out a low growl, both of its heads looking at each other as if agreeing that they would hate it here.
"Dont be like that," Sol said to Surtr's head. "I'm pretty sure you'll like it here." The fire breather just huffed and Sol rolled his eyes.
"At least Eitr isn't complaining." Manu smirked ta he twin. "I told you that he's better behaved than Surtr."
"As if." Sol scoffed.
Soon the twins had launched into an argument.
Snini9
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 21
Posted: 7/23/2018 at 10:01 AM Post #5
did you mean to ping me?
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 7/23/2018 at 10:37 AM Post #6
Sorry, you're on the ping list and I usually ping everyone on the list for my intro post
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 7/23/2018 at 12:05 PM Post #7
Sorry u 2, I thought the *ok its up* bit would be enough.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 7/23/2018 at 12:08 PM Post #8
When seeing 2 kids fighting near a Zippleback, Pyro hopped of Strike and walked into the middle of the fight. *hey now, whats going on? This is a good place for getting along, not fighting. Go 2 ur cabins or something and then there is not fiting, ok? Now if u excuse me, I need 2 go find Ruff and Tuff. I think they stole my crossbow again.* and with that, Pyro walked back to Strike, hopped on, and took off in a lightning bolt.
Edited By Dragonsrcool54 on 7/23/2018 at 12:13 PM.
Eevee17
Level 51
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 26
Posted: 7/23/2018 at 12:23 PM Post #9
Scar nervously walked through the gates, even with Blaze by her side, she was still very nervous, Blaze snorted and nudged me with his head, Scar smiled, then she saw Toothless, Blaze straightened and blew out a little smoke out of his nostrils, Scar chuckled, "Blaze knock it off." she said with a smile.

(I gotta go for now)
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 7/23/2018 at 12:43 PM Post #10
(Oof ok bye)

Strike landed in front of Blaze, shaking off a few lightning bolts. Pyro hopped off, saying, *Hello, Scar, is it? Im Pyro. And thats Strike.* Strike growled in acknowledgement. *so ya. Welcome to the camp, ur a little late but thats fine, blah, blah, blah. So basically right now just go find the stables and pick one for ur dragon to stay in, then just go 2 the girl cabin. Sorry I cant talk long, Ruff and Tuff took my crossbow again.* and with that, Pyro took off on Strike, with Raptor running from the middle of nowhere after them.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 272, 273, 274
This Page loaded in 0.018 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.