Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > HTTYD (how 2 Train ur dragon) RP
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Threads: 75
Posted: 7/22/2018 at 11:42 AM Post #1
NOTE: IF U HAVENT SEEN HTTYD UP TO MOVIE 2, I DONT THINK THIS IS 4 U CUZ U MAY GET CONFUSED ABOUT WHATS GOING ON.

Ur a Viking in the Archipelago, living on Berk. U are one of the new recruits for being a Dragon Rider!! But enemies are near, wild dragons are around, and nowhere is safe. Can u be as great as Hiccup, or as dead as the Bewilderbeast from movie 2?

Main gist:

Same as above. This takes place between movie 2 and 3 (rip Stoik) and u are new dragon rider, and Hiccup is chief of Berk.

I will exept 10 people max. I need at least 5 to start.

There are plenty of dragons to choose from, as Hiccup just when on a run to find dragons. The list of dragons are here (note- its one of everything. First come first serve) (pick ur dragon, then add a pic of it plz. U can have a drawing of it) (the dragons are adolescents and are full grown size). U can get a second dragon as a partner, but it has to be wild and may or may not be not this list. If crossed out its taken.

1. Gronckle
2. Monstrous Nightmare
3. Deadly Nadder
4. Hideous Zippleback
5. Speedstinger
6. Death song
7. Razorwhip
8. Stormcutter
9. Singetail
10. Triple Stryke

Find out what the dragons are like from this link:

http://howtotrainyourdragon.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Movie_Dragons

Make ur character like this. U can have 1-3 characters. U characters can have siblings.

Name(u can do last name if u want):

Age (make it from 10 to 20):

Username:

User ID:

Preferred weapon (image if u want is excepted):

Dragon type:

Dragon image:

Image of u (do not need Viking clothes if u want, just do normal clothes and describe what u would wear as a Viking. U could do ur face and an image of what u would wear):

Backstory:

Anything else I should know?:

Example (Im gonna play as this guy, and a few normal Viking people from the movies):

Name(u can do last name if u want): Pyro

Age (make it from 10 to 20): 15

Username: Dragonsrcool54

User ID: 109915

Preferred weapon (image if u want is excepted): normal bow or knife

Dragon name and type: Skrill, Strike

Titanwing Speedstinger, Raptor

Dragon image:

Strike

Raptor

Image of u (do not need Viking clothes if u want, just do normal clothes and describe what u would wear as a Viking. U could do ur face and an image of what u would wear):

Face:

Suit: a simple leather and rope suit, with hidden Razorwhip scales underneath for armor. Also has a wingsuit like Hiccup on him, except it it works better if u dive first and can go CRAZY fast.

Backstory: a simple farm boy, who loves dragons. When finding an injured Skrill as a little kid, he nursed it back to health, and it stayed with him ever since. Likes all dragons, and helps them whenever. Found Raptor leading a Speedstinger pack, and when Pyro and Strike saved Raptor from a rouge Mounstrous Nighmare group, Raptor have his thanks by leaving the pack and joining Pyro. One of Hiccups best students and helper of dragons. Will risk his own life to save any student or his/her dragon(s), or any dragon at all really, especially his own and Toothless. Strike has incredible hearing and if Pyro crys out for anything other than happiness, Strike will come rushing immediately. Raptor is fast for a Speedstinger and can run on ceilings and walls.

Anything else I should know?: Fights pretty well. Has a few enemies. Flies on Strike with a fireproof saddle and Raptor runs from below.

Rules:

No godmodeing.
No legendary dragons as future partners (Red Death, Bewilderbeast).
No Night or Light Furys, Toothless is the only Night fury and we dont know if Light Furys are tameable.
Plz have ur character be unique, I dont want 5 Stoik the Vasts.
Dragon starter MUST be from the list.
If u find a Dragon in the future and want to tame it, lemme know and Ill tell u if it can be tamed.
U can die, and so can ur dragon. Be careful.
U can be a good or bad guy, but ur life starts at Berk.
No dragons from the HTTYD books, plz.
U can find new and old places.
Swearing is a big no-no.
Relationships are allowed, but nothing 2 weird plz ;)
Follow all the rules and check em frequently.
I can make more rules later.
Have fun!!!!!

Players:

Nikolai Kallin (Isi)
Kathrine (Snini9)
Shreya Zerelda Dawnracer (Dracontamer)
Mani + Sol (Shayni)
Scarlet meadows (Eevee13)

Ping list (this is 4 who I need 2 ping in the game.):

Shayni, Isi, Snini9, Bluepearl13, Dracontamer

RP here
Edited By Dragonsrcool54 on 8/2/2018 at 5:13 PM.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 7/22/2018 at 11:56 AM Post #2
(Pinging friends

Guys plz ping others about this I would appreciate it)

Interest anyone?
Luminousheart
Level 32
Threads: 55
Posted: 7/22/2018 at 12:30 PM Post #3
Name:
Nikolai Kallin
Username:
Isi
User ID:
Preferred weapon:
A set of twelve throwing daggers that he keeps handy, he also keeps a type of smoke bomb just in case for dire situations.
Dragon type:
DeathSong | Uta
Dragon image:

Image:

Outfit:

A little less advanced though, and he only wears the coat when they go out on missions or things like that. He wears the normal viking attire under the coat, along with the daggers hidden inside, and a smoke type bomb as well. He makes them himself.
Backstory:
Nikolai in a way is a little underestimated. He appears small in size, but in truth is fast and agile. He's had an obsession with dragons ever since he was little, and DeathSongs are by far his favorite. He grew up studying, and keeps a worn out leather journal with him at all times. He lost his mother and father a couple years ago, but isn't affected in a dramatic way, but he does think about them often. Nikolai trained himself to be a sneaky attacker, and is actually one of the best, it's very hard to track him, or even sneak up on him. Only Hiccup has ever caught him. His DeathSong, Uta, actually saved him one day as a little kid when he got lost. He had gotten his leg stuck under a log, and the DeathSong guarded him until he moved the log. They've remained freidns ever since, and when Nikolai had panic attacks ( sometimes this happens ) Uta immediately races to him.
Anything else I should know?:
Nikolai has a fear of thunder and lightning that he can't help, he's had it since he was a child. He's partly blind in his left eye, but he's adapted to it being this way.
Edited By Isi on 7/22/2018 at 2:41 PM.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 7/22/2018 at 12:32 PM Post #4
Acsepted. Ill need an image soon, but good 4 now.
Snini9
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 21
Posted: 7/22/2018 at 12:56 PM Post #5
Name(u can do last name if u want): Katherine

Age (make it from 10 to 20): 15

Username: snini9

User ID: 83715

Preferred weapon (image if u want is excepted): bow and arrow and sword

Dragon type: Stormcutter, Skystreaker

Dragon image:

Image of u (do not need Viking clothes if u want, just do normal clothes and describe what u would wear as a Viking. U could do ur face and an image of what u would wear): something like this but with blue eyes

Backstory: Katherine found Skystreaker, injured with a broken wing, while on a hunting trip, and helped her hunt while she was unable to fly. Skystreaker decided to stay and is now Katherine's dragon

Anything else I should know?: Has a fear of men sneaking up on her/ hurting her because her father abused her until she found Skystreaker. Her father was later killed by a falling tree, much to Katherine and her mother's joy
Edited By Snini9 on 7/22/2018 at 1:03 PM.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 7/22/2018 at 3:11 PM Post #6
Thats a creepy way to end a *anything else I should know* bit

But accepted :)
Snini9
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/22/2018 at 3:17 PM Post #7
sorry I sorta got ahead of my self
and heads up im not going to be able to participate from monday to next saturday due to the internet being down all week
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 7/22/2018 at 3:22 PM Post #8
Its fine

And I understand. Take as long as u need (but not too long tho XD)
Snini9
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/22/2018 at 3:33 PM Post #9
ok I defiantly know I'll be able to play again on Saturday or Sunday
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 7/22/2018 at 3:45 PM Post #10
Sweet.
Thx 4 letting me know.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.