Players 2,356 338
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,253,312 621
Generated 656,411 36
Captured 1,190,925 61
Bred 6,405,881 524
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Sky &Ryliq's Birthday Bash!!
Page 2 1, 2, 3... 43, 44, 45 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Amberfur
Level 70
Guardian
Threads: 91
Posted: 7/13/2018 at 5:00 PM Post #11
Number 27 please!
AsteriaRuneflower
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 52
Posted: 7/13/2018 at 5:27 PM Post #12
@Poisonivyperson
you placement has been saved for luffox in group 2

@Amberheart04
you have won
Pyromaniac's Over-sized Goggles (patriotic)
Caramelcoco
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 93
Posted: 7/13/2018 at 6:05 PM Post #13
Pick a number 17
Pirana
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 151
Posted: 7/13/2018 at 6:13 PM Post #14
Just a quick question, is it okay if I use a previously made story that has the requirements for the contest edited in?

If so then here's my entry:

I woke in a labyrinth, it was dark at first. My eyes slowly adjusted to the light, it was still dark but now there was a red tint to the room around me.
"Oww!" I cried as I began to stand and felt a sharp pain stab through my spine.
As I rose higher I breathed in the stench of mold and damp cardboard. I could hear drops of water echo in the labyrinth as they hit the cold stone floor. I felt the freezing floor underfoot and realized I had been stripped of my shoes. As I shifted to look down at my feet I saw clothes that I had never worn or seen before.
"Where did these come from? I shivered from the freezing air, No more importantly, where am I? Wasn't I on a summer trip to Monterey with my friends? How did I get here?" I shivered once more.
I wore a short sleeve shirt made of thin blood red fabric that the air went right through. Over the shirt was a thick long sleeved camouflage jacket. My pants were black with various pockets one right under my left knee, one under my right knee, and pockets in the normal places that youd find them.
As I tried to stand I felt dizzy and fell back down. Slowly, very slowly I bent to one knee and checked the pockets on my pant legs for any objects or clues as to why I was here. I found nothing so I checked the dirty bag that lie on the floor just inches from where I had been seconds before. I pulled out a long carefully braided rope, a canteen of water (empty), and a key.
"A key I wonder what its for?" I asked myself out loud.
Then I turned so suddenly that it was as if my feet had a mind of their own. A dark form slipped out from the shadows of the wall. I hadnt even noticed before it was as if whoever it was had been a part of the wall just moments before. As the dark form moved to the light I realized it was a boy and from the looks of him, he was my age with light brown hair and dark brown eyes. I looked closer into his eyes and saw they were a dark pool of sadness. I watched as he regarded me with a nod then stuffed his hands into the pockets of his gray hoodie. He wore his gray hoodie with the color of an even lighter gray shirt sticking out, black pants, and black converse with a single white stripe sliding down the center.
"Hi" I said as he turned to leave, he had a worried look.
"Hey." He replied coldly. His solid expression was slowly beginning to dissolve under my gaze but he didnt look away. Ive got to admit he was stubborn maybe even more stubborn than me.
"Im Erika." I said without taking my gaze off him.
"Alex." he said and finally dropped his gaze.
"Nice name."
"Nice face." he said sarcastically. He must think im being sarcastic Then, he gazed up at me again and saw my scared expression and softened just enough for me to to tell he was a good person, so I stepped forward.
"What are you doing?" He asked obviously stunned. Before I gave myself a chance to answer I hugged him. I felt him tense under me. Then, he gently loosened up and started shoving me off.
"What was that for?" He asked startled like a squirrel.
"I could tell youve been through a lot. Also, you're not doing a very good job hiding it I figured it out after looking into your eyes just once."
He looked away but only second later looked back up as if expecting me to have left in hat little bit of time. "So..." he said as he turned and walked away. I quietly followed because he held the only clue to why I was here I was just following my instincts. He glanced back shook his head and kept walking as if I wasnt even their. Alex turned a corner and I did too just a few seconds too late. He had disappeared as if the walls swallowed him in.
"Where am I?" I said to myself.
Then, I heard it, tik tik, when I heard it the first thing I thought of was the Philippine legend of a creature called the tik tik its a shape shifter that can kill you, when its approaching you can hear the echoing noise, tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tik.
Whatever it was it was getting closer and I was starting to detect the scent of something decaying tik tik then, I saw a gray figure with white eyes no pupils silently gliding around the corner tik ik tik.
I was torn between getting a closer look to finding out what it was and running. Obviously I chose to run though I would have been an idiot to stick around.
The only way out was passed the creature since I had stupidly walked into a dead end. So I tore my way past it and ran at full speed.
One minute I was running then suddenly a shadow rippled over my head and soared past me. It glided to a stop in front of me.
"Leave me alone! I dont know what you are and honestly I dont think I want to find out but leave me alone!" I cried.
It backed into the shadows and disappeared as suddenly as it had come. Then, I felt a cold hand snatch my Shoulder. One of its hands was on my shoulder dragging me the other pulling a long lock of dark blonde hair.
"Stop!" I cried out as its long shiny black nails dug into my shoulder and I heard its cold rattling voice.
"I will have your powerrrs whetherrr you give them to me orrr I take them frrrom you. But I will have them in the end whetherrr yourrrr dead orrr not thats yourrr choice." then its form began to ripple like water and it disappeared.
"Wait, what are you?!" I called after it.
A low whisper then the word "Six-Toed Ferntail" came the low rattling voice.
"Six-Toed Ferntail?" I mumbled to myself. Im going to want to remember that when I tell the authorities once I get out of this creepy place.
"Erika! Whered you go?" I heard Alex call. Suddenly he burst through the wall and even though I screamed so loud that I probably scared him I still felt the sweet sense of relief to know that I wasnt stuck alone with the Six-Toed Ferntail.
"Thank God Alex where have you been! When I turned the corner you had disappeared!" I cried, a tear slid down my cheek and I swiftly wiped it off hoping he didnt see it.
"Aww you missed me so much you started crying!" He cried out with a fake sympathetic look on his face.
"You Jerk. You're so condescending."
"Bug eyes."
"I do NOT have bug eyes! There may be a lot of things wrong with my physical form but I do not have bug eyes and atleast im not a narcissist." Slowly I took a deep breath and said calmly "we're acting like children anyway so knock off the name calling."
"You started it!" he said a wide grin playing across his face.
"Knock it off you're so immature."
"Ok." he said then under his breath mumbled" ... dope."
"I heard that." I said matter of factly.
"Simmer down hot head." he replied
"That tears it!" as soon as the words flew out of my mouth a red hot flame flew from my hand and hit Alex a clean shot to his stomach. I looked to my hands and they were steaming.
"Thats it. Just a little more anger and that powerrr will be all mine." I heard in my head. "So do as he said and simmer down hot head." said Six-Toed Ferntail in my head.
"I am not a hothead and how are you doing that!" The wind around me began to stir and swirl around me into a tornado. Everything was a blur and as I looked to my hands again I realized where it was coming from.
"Jackpot!" Six-Toed Ferntail cried and raced towards me suddenly a bright white door flashed in front of me as I snatched Alex up and dragged him through I felt the Six-Toed Ferntail snatch my shoulder once more. He was dragged through the hole with us. As we reached the end of the white door his hand slipped off of my shoulder.
"Noooo!" He shouted as bars closed around the door and stopped him from escaping."Alex?" I called and dropped to my knees still holding up his weight. "Im so sorry this is all my fault!" I cried and snatched his barely breathing body into my arms.Suddenly arms wrapped around me.
"Its okay you stopped Six-Toed Ferntail from escaping. You saved us and you may have just saved the world to." He said as a smile sprang to his lips. I sat there clinging to him.
"I'm just glad we made it out." I smiled back.
Edited By Pirana on 7/13/2018 at 6:23 PM.
AsteriaRuneflower
Level 70
The Tender
Posted: 7/13/2018 at 6:23 PM Post #15
@Caramelcoco
you have won an Eggling

@Pirana
yes you are able to re-use a story as long as it follows the guideline given for this event game.
Lucario
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 91
Posted: 7/13/2018 at 6:37 PM Post #16
I pick number 4 for the Pick a Number
Caramelcoco
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 93
Posted: 7/13/2018 at 7:02 PM Post #17
thanks so much!
AsteriaRuneflower
Level 70
The Tender
Posted: 7/13/2018 at 7:33 PM Post #18
@Skysplash
you have won a
Lesser Genetic Mutator!

It will be sent to you when SkyRaven Is Next available online. She lives in the UK and is 6/7 hours ahead of Sylestia time so there are chances we won't be on at the same time.
Pirana
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 151
Posted: 7/13/2018 at 7:33 PM Post #19
For the design contest.

Design 1:

Design 2:

Design 3:

Edited By Pirana on 7/13/2018 at 7:40 PM.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Threads: 75
Posted: 7/13/2018 at 7:47 PM Post #20
Ill do number 21 and for the jungle thing Ill do group 2, Aurleon
Edited By Dragonsrcool54 on 7/13/2018 at 7:48 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 43, 44, 45
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.